Se7en

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Here's a thief-adventure tale inspired by my love of Mortal Kombat. Hope you like it (and thanks for reading!),

====

In a strange and fantastic dominion on the farside of Venus called Outworld, a mighty and ruthless monarch named Kahn ruled over the people with a merciless mind. Kahn wanted to create a pervasive feeling of immortality and self-indulgence, and any female warrior was his ideal victim and slave. That's why a defiant poet-warrior and thief named Raiden sought to challenge Kahn in this strange placed called Outworld.

land3.jpg

RAIDEN: I must free this maiden Sereena whom I find beautiful but is immersed in a terrible death-deal with Kahn.

land1.jpg

SEREENA: I've promised Kahn my body and soul, so Raiden will have to convince him that my salvation involves sanity.

land2.jpg

RAIDEN: You're a master of your realm without doubt.
KAHN: So?
RAIDEN: You must gift me the maiden Sereena.
KAHN: Why?
RAIDEN: Show me the scale of your reign with a motion of grace.
KAHN: Grace?
RAIDEN: Yes, sir, for without grace there can be no elegance or wit!
KAHN: You're a thief and mercenary, or so I hear, master Raiden.
RAIDEN: Perhaps I am, but Sereena intrigues my sense of imagination!
KAHN: What's your imagination worth to you, Raiden?
RAIDEN: I shall trade you Sereena for a crafted map of your visage.
KAHN: A self-portrait of map-like vanities in my honor is what you offer?
RAIDEN: Correct; it will look like an engraved image of the life of you.
KAHN: How does this replace my slave Sereena who is quite attractive?
RAIDEN: For one thing, you may boast that you possess an image of self-idealization!
KAHN: This image must be beyond perfect.
RAIDEN: Oh, I assure you good sir, it will remind you of your own sense of figure.
KAHN: My immense figure is what I will gather?
RAIDEN: You'll be the harness for a stallion-sculpture of Christian delight.
KAHN: How do you know I worship the Christ and not Satan?
RAIDEN: Well, I assure you this gifted image-scultpure of you will entreat your spiritual free will.

land5.jpg

Kahn was quite pleased with the double-sided negative images of his figure visage that Raiden constructed for his reign. Kahn thanked Raiden by gifting her Sereena and then giving him a special Outworld map which Raiden could use to hide buried gems and treasures from his various grand heists for children to go seek on special adventures sanctioned by Kahn himself! Meanwhile, Sereena urged her new thankful beau Raiden that he should use this awesome Outworld map to divine a more youthful journey of fortune now that their shared ordeal with Kahn was at some strange end, and the map became their special union trophy.

land6.jpg

Sereena asked Raiden why he negotiated with Kahn as if the relentless ruler of Outworld was some kind of divinity philosopher, and Raiden suggested to Sereena that to deal with the masters of authority and submission, one must submit to the ideals of Christian virtue and argument, so that they might contemplate how the se7en deadly sins can lure a soul towards the abominable cave of the dragon of poverty called leviathan.

land7.jpg

Thus ends our little tale of the master thief Raiden in Outworld who had to entreat the merciless monarch Kahn to free a beautiful spirit from the clutches of absolute darkness so that he might indulge in the special daylight of dollars, for isn't that the magic of Christian diaries?

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Here's a thief-adventure tale inspired by my love of Mortal Kombat. Hope you like it (and thanks for reading!),

====

In a strange and fantastic dominion on the farside of Venus called Outworld, a mighty and ruthless monarch named Kahn ruled over the people with a merciless mind. Kahn wanted to create a pervasive feeling of immortality and self-indulgence, and any female warrior was his ideal victim and slave. That's why a defiant poet-warrior and thief named Raiden sought to challenge Kahn in this strange placed called Outworld.

View attachment 444561

RAIDEN: I must free this maiden Sereena whom I find beautiful but is immersed in a terrible death-deal with Kahn.

View attachment 444559

SEREENA: I've promised Kahn my body and soul, so Raiden will have to convince him that my salvation involves sanity.

View attachment 444560

RAIDEN: You're a master of your realm without doubt.
KAHN: So?
RAIDEN: You must gift me the maiden Sereena.
KAHN: Why?
RAIDEN: Show me the scale of your reign with a motion of grace.
KAHN: Grace?
RAIDEN: Yes, sir, for without grace there can be no elegance or wit!
KAHN: You're a thief and mercenary, or so I hear, master Raiden.
RAIDEN: Perhaps I am, but Sereena intrigues my sense of imagination!
KAHN: What's your imagination worth to you, Raiden?
RAIDEN: I shall trade you Sereena for a crafted map of your visage.
KAHN: A self-portrait of map-like vanities in my honor is what you offer?
RAIDEN: Correct; it will look like an engraved image of the life of you.
KAHN: How does this replace my slave Sereena who is quite attractive?
RAIDEN: For one thing, you may boast that you possess an image of self-idealization!
KAHN: This image must be beyond perfect.
RAIDEN: Oh, I assure you good sir, it will remind you of your own sense of figure.
KAHN: My immense figure is what I will gather?
RAIDEN: You'll be the harness for a stallion-sculpture of Christian delight.
KAHN: How do you know I worship the Christ and not Satan?
RAIDEN: Well, I assure you this gifted image-scultpure of you will entreat your spiritual free will.

View attachment 444563

Kahn was quite pleased with the double-sided negative images of his figure visage that Raiden constructed for his reign. Kahn thanked Raiden by gifting her Sereena and then giving him a special Outworld map which Raiden could use to hide buried gems and treasures from his various grand heists for children to go seek on special adventures sanctioned by Kahn himself! Meanwhile, Sereena urged her new thankful beau Raiden that he should use this awesome Outworld map to divine a more youthful journey of fortune now that their shared ordeal with Kahn was at some strange end, and the map became their special union trophy.

View attachment 444564

Sereena asked Raiden why he negotiated with Kahn as if the relentless ruler of Outworld was some kind of divinity philosopher, and Raiden suggested to Sereena that to deal with the masters of authority and submission, one must submit to the ideals of Christian virtue and argument, so that they might contemplate how the se7en deadly sins can lure a soul towards the abominable cave of the dragon of poverty called leviathan.

View attachment 444565

Thus ends our little tale of the master thief Raiden in Outworld who had to entreat the merciless monarch Kahn to free a beautiful spirit from the clutches of absolute darkness so that he might indulge in the special daylight of dollars, for isn't that the magic of Christian diaries?

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)
Diggin' it, dude. Post some more

Forum List

Back