Scum: The smirking, arrogant price gouging drug CEO; Total hatred.

The NHS has ALWAYS struggled. Show us a time when it wasn't killing people who otherwise would have lived. Socialized medicine is great so long as you don't get sick. Then it comes down to do you have enough money to go get treatment elsewhere.

In the UK, women with breast cancer live less time than here in the USA. That is a fact. In Reno, there is a whole wing devoted to Canadian patients who come down for their surgical procedures. There are two Canadian politicians who fled to the USA to get their procedures done because they wanted to live.

You and your socialized health care are crap.
You are one thick fucker.

You could have pointed to cervical cancer and skin and lung cancer where the UK figures are better. Heart disease which is better. Alzheimer and dementia survival is also better in the UK.

There are probably other areas that the US is better but in all honesty both countries could do better.

I could go on but the point is you cant pick a couple of random stats to invalidate a system that has served us well in all our lifetimes.

Reno aint the world either.

I think when it comes to thick fuckers you are right there at the top of the heap, sport. I can go toe to toe with you any day of the week on this matter doofus. I am blinder free.

UK cancer survival rates below European average

“Cancer survival in Britain the worst in Europe,” The Daily Telegraph reports.

This and many other similar headlines are prompted by a major new study on cancer survival rates in Europe from 1997 to 2007.

While survival rates have tended to improve, cancer survival still varies widely between European countries. The lowest survival rates for most cancers were found in eastern Europe."
Your issues are obviously ideological and I am impressed that you can dredge up figures from a decade back. How does it compare with the survival rate in Reno ?

As are yours sweet cheeks. The NHS hasn't improved. It has continued to get worse. There is no penalty for failing. The fact that you seem to be happy with it is great. I just hope you don't get sick any time soon. This is the sort of "care" you approve of. You must be either incredibly stupid, incredibly partisan, or making a buck off of the misery so you propagandize it. Any way you cut it though, the NHS is failing the people of the UK.

NHS trust 'failed to investigate hundreds of deaths'

The NHS has failed to investigate the unexpected deaths of more than 1,000 people since 2011, according to a report obtained by BBC News.

It blames a "failure of leadership" at Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust.

It says the deaths of mental health and learning-disability patients were not properly examined.

Southern Health said it "fully accepted" the quality of processes for investigating and reporting a death needed to be better, but had improved.

The trust is one of the country's largest mental health trusts, covering Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire and providing services to about 45,000 people.

NHS trust 'failed to investigate hundreds of deaths' - BBC News

I have actually had day surgery today and was very well treated. What would set me back $25k in the US cost me £2 up front to park my car. The whole thing paid for by my taxes and those of my neighbours.
That is what an advanced society does.
I admire the fact that you have time to google any bad news story that you can find but it hardly invalidates the service. No society in the world is immune to human error or corruption. I guess that you are lucky that the US has never had any health scandals and that rich and poor are cared for from the cradle to the grave.
And just a reminder that the NHS was set up due to the total and utter failure of the free market to provide a service that was fit for purpose.
Stay out of the sun kid,its affecting whatever judgement you were born with.

Meh, I had back surgery, massive amounts of morphine and stayed two days in the hospital and the whole thing cost me $150 dollars. Plus I injured my back on Tuesday and had my surgery on Thursday. No waiting.

If big government and insurance companies hadn't screwed up the pharmacy industry, this bottle of pills would have cost $50.

You might want to look up how that is failing in the UK. It's pretty bad when the ambulances have to drive their patients around for hours because the ER's are flooded. You see, when you hit the ER you have to be seen within a certain time (too many were dying waiting, so now they just cart them around until they expire or they can be seen. Yeppers, the NHS is a disaster of the first order.

Care Quality Commission: Three in four NHS hospitals are failing, says watchdog
Senior doctors say the failings exposed by the Care Quality Commission report are 'severe and alarming'

Care Quality Commission: Three in four NHS hospitals are failing, says watchdog
The NHS is struggling at the moment due to the fact that the Tories have cut funding. This has been done on ideological grounds. The principle of it still shines bright like a beacon of civilisation.

The NHS has ALWAYS struggled. Show us a time when it wasn't killing people who otherwise would have lived. Socialized medicine is great so long as you don't get sick. Then it comes down to do you have enough money to go get treatment elsewhere.

In the UK, women with breast cancer live less time than here in the USA. That is a fact. In Reno, there is a whole wing devoted to Canadian patients who come down for their surgical procedures. There are two Canadian politicians who fled to the USA to get their procedures done because they wanted to live.

You and your socialized health care are crap.
Yet, somehow the United Kingdom is 19th on life expectancy, and the US is 34th. And the infant mortality rate of the US is 5.87, while that of the United Kingdom is 4.38. Sounds to me like their system is doing considerably better than ours.

List of countries by infant mortality rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of countries by life expectancy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, the Europeans have a better diet than we here in the US do. Also they don't have the third world influx of immigrant to skew the infant mortality rates. The prime reason for the high mortality rate here in the US is due to the poor immigrants who don't partake of the health care that is available to them, and to the fact that many women over 40 are having children, after they have gotten their careers going. That has led to the highest infant mortality among caucasians, and that is born out by the English and Wales experience as well.
Its good to know that there are no third world immigrants in Europe.

Let us know when you hit 40 million which is the low estimate for the US.

A big Pharm drug CEO pleads the 5th and the liberals characterize him as "smirking" and "arrogant". Fair enough but "price gouging" is illegal isn't it? We can lock up drug CEO's if they break the law but what do we do when the head of a federal agency takes the 5th? IRS head Lois Lerner took the 5th not once but twice allegedly in an effort to conceal criminal behavior in the freaking United States government and nobody on the left referred to her as "smirking" or "arrogant". Why is that?

The little fucker is hated by the drug companies

He is going to blow all those cushy protections that the drug companies bought from congress

Don't forget Hillary. She is the biggest recipient of Big Pharma donations of all presidential hopefuls. It helps when you buy the POTUS too you know.

That being said, this guy is worse than a parasite. He's a scumbag of the first order and the sooner he is in prison the better.

Clinton tops 2016 field in drug industry donations

"Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton has received more campaign cash from drug companies than any candidate in either party, even as she proudly declares the industry is one of her biggest enemies.

Clinton accepted $164,315 in the first six months of the campaign from drug companies, far more than the rest of the 2016 field, according to an analysis by Stat News.

Cash from drug companies poured in despite Clinton’s tough public stance on the industry. Last month, she unveiled a plan to combat rising drug prices by clamping down on the rules for pharmaceuticals. In last week’s Democratic debate, she listed off drug companies among the enemies she is most proud to have made in politics."

Clinton tops 2016 field in drug industry donations

Bernie Sanders for president

Bottom Line, little Marty personifies all those little metro sexual punk wannabe's in business that don't have a clue on building or running a business, whats even more troublesome is they discredit those engaged in medical research that actually care. He and his kind are a blight on the business community. It will be interesting to see the outcome of his trial. My bet, he will squeal like a pig before its over and will not have two pennies to rub together.

What we need to realize is what this guy did was legal. He took advantage of a system which is deeply flawed. It does no good to hurl hatred on his head. What we should do is figure out how to fix the system.

A big Pharm drug CEO pleads the 5th and the liberals characterize him as "smirking" and "arrogant". Fair enough but "price gouging" is illegal isn't it? We can lock up drug CEO's if they break the law but what do we do when the head of a federal agency takes the 5th? IRS head Lois Lerner took the 5th not once but twice allegedly in an effort to conceal criminal behavior in the freaking United States government and nobody on the left referred to her as "smirking" or "arrogant". Why is that?
Because he WAS smirking and arrogant! Didn't you see him on the news? Obviously not, or you wouldn't be asking that question.

That's why I am a Sanders supporter.

LMAO. YOU support Bernie? Did you know that Bernie BELIEVES man made global warming is real and a threat?

And you dont believe any of that man made global warming stuff.

Whats up with that? How could you support any one as crazy as believing man made warming is real?

What we need to realize is what this guy did was legal. He took advantage of a system which is deeply flawed. It does no good to hurl hatred on his head. What we should do is figure out how to fix the system.
There is a place for this guy in a Trump administration for sure. Those two think on the same level.

That's why I am a Sanders supporter.

LMAO. YOU support Bernie? Did you know that Bernie BELIEVES man made global warming is real and a threat?

And you dont believe any of that man made global warming stuff.

Whats up with that? How could you support any one as crazy as believing man made warming is real?

Yes. Most non scientific types do. He also wishes to use laws passed to combat global warming to control people. However, he is also the only politician out there who is not beholding to corporate interests. He is also intelligent and will listen to a good argument.

The little fucker is hated by the drug companies

He is going to blow all those cushy protections that the drug companies bought from congress

I hope so. Big Pharma is the most corrupt and destructive group in America. We are drugging our kids for every little annoyance. They mix all these chemicals in people for things that EXERCISE AND NUTRITION could fix. But they won't prescribe broccoli and a jog. They will give pills. Why? A) The big titties on the sales rep that comes by are tempting and B) Docs get a cut when the prescribe it.

Makes me sick. Reign these drug companies in.

Weed? Crack? The worst drug dealer in any city is named "Doc".
You obviously need a National Health Service.

Like we need a case of the clap.

Forum List

Back