"Scribbles" what exactly are they???

It just boggles me to think people write on these forums with absolutely NOTHING to support their statements!
Don't they understand if you make some dumb ass comment that is a purely personal observation... it means CRAP!
FACTS. FACTS determine science. FACTS determine reality! Come on people wake up to the FACTS!

It just boggles me to think people write on these forums with absolutely NOTHING to support their statements!
Don't they understand if you make some dumb ass comment that is a purely personal observation... it means CRAP!
FACTS. FACTS determine science. FACTS determine reality! Come on people wake up to the FACTS!
Neither do you. You post debunked and bullshit articles from dubious sources to support your biased viewpoint and present them as FACTS!! When they are nothing of the sort. We get it. You don't like Democrats. You don't like the media. You don't like liberals. They're all conspiring against your savior. :)

So let's go back to your handwriting signature OP. I have put a number of searches in trying to find something even approaching a media source that would be credible, and as usual with your sources..finding nothing. Instead, I get a story from some unknown source at a dubious alt-right media collection website that looks like a poor imitation of Drudge (if there is such a thing).

You scream about facts but present none. The only fact is that Biden won. Here's a trip in the way back machine for you. Hint...this is what a legitimate source looks like. :)

Neither do you. You post debunked and bullshit articles from dubious sources to support your biased viewpoint and present them as FACTS!! When they are nothing of the sort. We get it. You don't like Democrats. You don't like the media. You don't like liberals. They're all conspiring against your savior. :)

So let's go back to your handwriting signature OP. I have put a number of searches in trying to find something even approaching a media source that would be credible, and as usual with your sources..finding nothing. Instead, I get a story from some unknown source at a dubious alt-right media collection website that looks like a poor imitation of Drudge (if there is such a thing).

You scream about facts but present none. The only fact is that Biden won. Here's a trip in the way back machine for you. Hint...this is what a legitimate source looks like. :)
Here is a FACT... To other untrained and honest people do these signatures appear to have been done by the same person?
Voter_file_signatures.png
VoteSignaturefraud.png

Neither have you. Just same tired old crap from alt-right sources. No credibility whatsoever. Much like your constant braying about media bias. Nothing legitimate to back it up.

He lost. Go somewhere and scream at the sky. But for the love of all that's holy...Deal with it!...before it consumes you. :)
Again... no facts. No proof.
You haven't disputed the attached and offered an alternative, i.e. you think the MSM DIDN'T donate 96% of their money to Hillary or 90% to Biden?
Is that right? Here maybe you should read this again!
Note the sources.
MSMdonations.png

Again... no facts. No proof.
You haven't disputed the attached and offered an alternative, i.e. you think the MSM DIDN'T donate 96% of their money to Hillary or 90% to Biden?
Is that right? Here maybe you should read this again!
Note the sources.
View attachment 531094
More alt-right babble. None of it with the slightest bit of integrity.
Again, I get it, you don't like the media, you don't like Democrats or liberals.

Don't blame the media for Trump's coverage. He did that to himself.

Forum List

Back