Screw ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Screw you, you brainwashed, neocon jew-nazi pieces of crap moderators. You know who you are.

hitler.gif

rtwngAvngr said:
Right, wink wink I understand, you don't want to get in "trouble".
Why are you still here? Why aren't you saving the world by spreading your message?

The membership of this board MAKES this board happen - not the Moderators or Admins. The moderators and Admins are here to foster smoother-than-chaos operation of the board. We don't get paid to make judgement calls; we make judgement calls based on how we feel the board should be run. We are in the positions because the owner of this board - the guy who ponies up the cash - generally is in aggreement with our judgement. It sucks to be the bad guy from time to time, but that's what we do. Nobody forces anyone to participate . If a member doesn't like how this board is run, they are free to leave. If they don't like the way the board is run, yet continually bitch and complain, we'll HELP them leave.

rtwngAvngr said:
Screw you, you brainwashed, neocon jew-nazi pieces of crap moderators. You know who you are.

Just a note to anyone reading this thread: This will NOT be tolerated and will ALWAYS result in a hiatus from the board.

I have asked to be contacted personally should someone have an issue with moderating, or the way I run the board. I have it in the rules that this specific activity won't be tolerated.

I'm not 100% sure what took place here but I can say with certainty that this was the WRONG way for a member to handle it.

Bonnie said:
I think that's a fairly safe assumption Mike :D j/k
Well, you all should be :spank3: I know he couldn't have meant me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back