screw pakistan

deepthunk

Justadude with a keyboard
Feb 19, 2011
I felt compelled to vent after reading an article on cnn.com entitled “Pakistani commission seeks treason charges in bin Laden raid”. Pakistani commission seeks treason charges in bin Laden raid - CNN.com
Among other things, the article states “"A case of conspiracy against the state of Pakistan and high treason is made" against Dr. Shakeel Afridi, the information ministry said, summarizing a commission's investigation into the death of the al Qaeda leader [Bin Laden]
And says “Afridi is accused of helping the CIA use a vaccination campaign to try to collect DNA samples from people who lived in bin Laden's compound.”
Let’s face it, Pakistan is practically openly admitting that its our enemy. In order for Dr. Shakeel Afridi, to be guilty of treason against Pakistan for helping the United States locate a known fugitive, that fugitive (Bin Laden) must have been an ally of Pakistan.
While I realize that international relations are complicated and that we don’t want to go around throwing away ally’s over every political snafu, the fact is that by prosecuting Dr. Afridi for treason Pakistan is admitting publicly that they support Al Qeada. Its clear they are not only providing unilateral support for Islamic extremists, but they are playing us like fools on the international stage and that hurts American credibility, undermining diplomatic efforts with every middle eastern country we deal with.
To put it succinctly I think it’s high time to stop playing house with these bastards and acknowledge them as the hostile state supporter of terrorism that they obviously are.

I agree with you wholeheartedly and have no idea why Obama and /or the State Dept. wastes their time delaying removing any friendlies we have in the area. They may well be facing the same kind of treatment.

You are right it has been no secret who their true allies are and I say let's bring our funds, soldiers and equipment home.

I agree with you wholeheartedly and have no idea why Obama and /or the State Dept. wastes their time delaying removing any friendlies we have in the area. They may well be facing the same kind of treatment.

You are right it has been no secret who their true allies are and I say let's bring our funds, soldiers and equipment home.

I think part of the reason the U.S. is hesitant to declare the country hostile is that Pakistan has nuclear weapons, and even prior too (and aside from) their support of Islamic extremist’s there is the fact that they’ve been champing at the proverbial bit to go to war with India (also a low level Nuclear power) for years.
Personally however, I think those are excellent reasons to consider Pakistan our most dangerous enemy, rather than pretend the country is some kind of ally while they play both sides of the field to the favor of both themselves, and the Islamic extremists they harbor.
In truth I consider Pakistan an even greater threat than Iran at this moment, that could change quickly however if Iran successfully tests a warhead and a missile that can deliver it.

I'd get the hell out of Afghanistan and cut all aid to Pakistan, 2 seconds after. This whole area isn't worth our time or resources. If Pakistan wants war so badly then they can go up against the much more powerful India. Ron Paul is right about at least some of what he says...It is not our job and we can't help these people. We're just killing our troops and spending hundreds of billion dollars of our wealth.

Last edited:
More UN inanity...
rolleyes.gif

Pakistan, Headed to UN Human Rights Council, Expands Crackdown on Online ‘Blasphemy’
December 26, 2017 – Days before it takes up a seat on the U.N. Human Rights Council – for its fourth term in the council’s 11-year history – Pakistan’s federal cabinet has approved a legal amendment designed to facilitate an ongoing crackdown on “blasphemy” on social media.
On Tuesday the cabinet approved an amendment that will bring “blasphemy” within the ambit of a 2016 cybercrime law. That law, the Prevention of Electronic Crime Act (PECA), already outlaws offenses such as promotion of terrorism or speech that could “advance interfaith, sectarian or racial hatred.” Under the amendment, punishments under Pakistan’s notorious blasphemy laws will be incorporated into the PECA. The Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) will be empowered to block information systems or social media sites if service providers do not remove content deemed to be blasphemous.

Since Pakistani lawmakers last March passed a measure denouncing the circulation of blasphemous content on social media, the issue has gained attention in a country where offline speech has frequently seen citizens – often but not always religious minorities – accused and punished for perceived blasphemy. In April, a 23-year-old student, Mashal Khan, was lynched by a mob, angered by claims that he had offended Islam with online posts. In June a member of Pakistan’s Shia minority, Taimoor Raza, was sentenced to death for allegedly spreading derogatory views about Mohammed, Islam’s prophet, on Facebook. In September a Christian man, Nadeem James, was reportedly sentenced to death for blasphemy after a Muslim friend accused him of sending a poem on the online service WhatsApp that insulted Islam.

pak-blasphemyad.jpg

Public service ads warn Pakistanis not to spread 'blasphemy' on social media.​

Pakistan’s penal code carries the death penalty for insulting Mohammed (section 295-C); sentences up to life imprisonment for defiling the Qur’an (section 295-B); and shorter jail terms for vilifying Mohammed’s dozen wives, members of his family, or “companions” (section 298-A). The PTA already encourages citizens to “report blasphemous URLs,” providing email, toll-free line, phone, fax and a physical address to facilitate the process. Public service ads running in print media warn people about online blasphemy, helpfully outlining the legal offenses and punishments. In its most recent regular report on government takedown requests from around the world, Facebook said that in the first six months of 2017, following legal requests from Pakistani authorities it restricted access to 177 “items that were alleged to violate local laws prohibiting blasphemy and condemnation of the country’s independence.” That marks a jump from 31 items restricted in the whole of 2016 and just six in 2015.

Facebook says its policy on content which governments find objectionable is to restrict material if it concludes that it breaks the law applicable in the country concerned. Despite its record of religious freedom and enforcement of arguably the world’s most controversial blasphemy laws, Pakistan will next week take up a seat on the U.N.’s Geneva-based Human Rights Council for a three year term. Since the HRC was established in 2006, Pakistan has played an activist role, serving terms in 2006-2008, 2009-2011 and 2013-2015, and often leading the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) bloc at the council. In that capacity, it was a driving force behind a push by the OIC, the bloc of 56 mostly Islamic-majority states, to outlaw material, speech and acts regarded as insulting to Islam. HRC members are elected by the full 193-member U.N. General Assembly, voting by secret ballot. In its four successful elections Pakistan obtained 171, 151, 149 and 114 votes.

Pakistan, Headed to UN Human Rights Council, Expands Crackdown on Online ‘Blasphemy’

The Pakis that feel compelled to invade the West are generally really fucked up, White haters. Average India folks are the exact opposite. So close by, such different people. Islam can do that I guess.

I felt compelled to vent after reading an article on cnn.com entitled “Pakistani commission seeks treason charges in bin Laden raid”. Pakistani commission seeks treason charges in bin Laden raid - CNN.com
Among other things, the article states “"A case of conspiracy against the state of Pakistan and high treason is made" against Dr. Shakeel Afridi, the information ministry said, summarizing a commission's investigation into the death of the al Qaeda leader [Bin Laden]
And says “Afridi is accused of helping the CIA use a vaccination campaign to try to collect DNA samples from people who lived in bin Laden's compound.”
Let’s face it, Pakistan is practically openly admitting that its our enemy. In order for Dr. Shakeel Afridi, to be guilty of treason against Pakistan for helping the United States locate a known fugitive, that fugitive (Bin Laden) must have been an ally of Pakistan.
While I realize that international relations are complicated and that we don’t want to go around throwing away ally’s over every political snafu, the fact is that by prosecuting Dr. Afridi for treason Pakistan is admitting publicly that they support Al Qeada. Its clear they are not only providing unilateral support for Islamic extremists, but they are playing us like fools on the international stage and that hurts American credibility, undermining diplomatic efforts with every middle eastern country we deal with.
To put it succinctly I think it’s high time to stop playing house with these bastards and acknowledge them as the hostile state supporter of terrorism that they obviously are.

The US doesn't seem to have a problem with two faced countries. Saudi Arabia would be another example.

But then when you are a two faced country, you shouldn't expect anything different from others.

I'd get the hell out of Afghanistan and cut all aid to Pakistan, 2 seconds after. This whole area isn't worth our time or resources. If Pakistan wants war so badly then they can go up against the much more powerful India. Ron Paul is right about at least some of what he says...It is not our job and we can't help these people. We're just killing our troops and spending hundreds of billion dollars of our wealth.

Sweet heart....The USA is there for a reason. We are in it for the power struggle with Russia and China and for the money, you can add opium to that as well. We don't have bases all over the world, to spread democracy that we don't even have. We are all over the world to put our hands on resources, routes and allies.
Wake up!!!

The Pakis that feel compelled to invade the West are generally really fucked up, White haters. Average India folks are the exact opposite. So close by, such different people. Islam can do that I guess.
Indians can Muslims too. Ignorance can be a bitch I know!!!

Also, my guess is fridigweirdo is a high school drop out. I risk getting a warning from the mods for stating that fact.

Islam: the Religion of Peace Assuming You Believe Exactly What Muslims Believe Once We Dominate a Region.

One of the most basic things any investigation involves is the body. There is no death without the body. Why didn't Barry Hussaine Obama produce a picture of the body of Osama? How do we know if Osama was alive at all or if he was killed. To add more suspicion to the Obama killing Osama "conspiracy theory" is that was one of the main features of his and the democrats re-election platform. Yet no evidence. You would think they would have hired the graphic designer to make a fake pic of a dead Osama like he, or she, did for the fake birth certificate. :p

Trump’s Daily tweets hurts American credibility bigly. No mention of that?
Russia supports the Taliban and the Syrian government. They definitely are our enemy yet I don’t hear you talking about them the way you do Pakistan..
Oh right.
You can’t.
You think Russia is our friend because of Trump’s bromance with Putin.

One of the most basic things any investigation involves is the body. There is no death without the body. Why didn't Barry Hussaine Obama produce a picture of the body of Osama? How do we know if Osama was alive at all or if he was killed. To add more suspicion to the Obama killing Osama "conspiracy theory" is that was one of the main features of his and the democrats re-election platform. Yet no evidence. You would think they would have hired the graphic designer to make a fake pic of a dead Osama like he, or she, did for the fake birth certificate. :p
You want a photograph of a man that’s been eaten by fish?
You say the craziest things ALL the time.
No exception here..

New Topics

Forum List

Back