Screen Actors Guild gives blacks exactly HALF its acting awards

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Quotas rule. Call these the Affirmative Action Awards.

As #OscarsSoWhite Rages, SAG Showers Awards on Black Actors; None for Hispanics, Asians - Breitbart

jan 31 2016 In what is being touted as a victory for “diversity,” the annual Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards bent over backwards to bestow as many plaudits as possible on black actors in its ceremony Saturday night, after the Academy Awards came under fire for supposedly favoring whites.

Four black actors—Idris Elba, Viola Davis, Uzo Aduba and Queen Latifah—went home with major awards, and Elba received two. Of the ten awards handed out to individual actors, a full half went to black actors.

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to diverse TV,” said Elba, presenting an award after Davis’s win.I

It would be too much to ask whether any of you have seen any of the performances you're whining about.

So.....blacks are over represented.

Meaning the SAG is racist against Hispanics, Asians and Arabs.

Racist fucking liberals.

Quotas rule. Call these the Affirmative Action Awards.

As #OscarsSoWhite Rages, SAG Showers Awards on Black Actors; None for Hispanics, Asians - Breitbart

jan 31 2016 In what is being touted as a victory for “diversity,” the annual Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards bent over backwards to bestow as many plaudits as possible on black actors in its ceremony Saturday night, after the Academy Awards came under fire for supposedly favoring whites.

Four black actors—Idris Elba, Viola Davis, Uzo Aduba and Queen Latifah—went home with major awards, and Elba received two. Of the ten awards handed out to individual actors, a full half went to black actors.

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to diverse TV,” said Elba, presenting an award after Davis’s win.I

This is the thing. They know how to do the bullying....they just scream and then get the hashtag across Twitter and then MSM Propaganda run with it and then this is how they get their way.

This stuff needs to stop. You get somewhere and you get awards on MERIT and not on colour of your skin.

Racist fucking liberals.

One of those actors gave speech beginning "welcome to the Diversity Awards"

Hey f-ck "Diversity", how about we award things completely just on MERIT?

Racist fucking liberals.

One of those actors gave speech beginning "welcome to the Diversity Awards"

Hey f-ck "Diversity", how about we award things completely just on MERIT?

Diversity and political correctness are more important.

I don't see any whites in the BET awards...lets be fair if we are going to whine.

I wonder if you know why that argument fails? I suspect you do.....but for some reason....you felt like making it anyway.

Please share: BTW are you still doing your book thread?

You really don't know? I find that hard to believe.

And....I suppose. I kind of wanted a few more takers. Have you purchased the book?

I don't see any whites in the BET awards...lets be fair if we are going to whine.

I wonder if you know why that argument fails? I suspect you do.....but for some reason....you felt like making it anyway.

And....I suppose. I kind of wanted a few more takers. Have you purchased the book?

The only thing that I can think of is that they don't want white people participating..lol give me a clue
I can buy the book anytime now..maybe make another thread. It looks like a good read.

The only thing that I can think of is that they don't want white people participating..lol give me a clue
I can buy the book anytime now..maybe make another thread. It looks like a good read.

*sigh*

White people are often nominated and win BET Awards.

The argument is inaccurate and it fails as an exercise in logic. The reason BET exists is because there were limited opportunities for black entertainers. It filled a void.

Please.....lets move past the tired memes already.

*sigh*

White people are often nominated and win BET Awards.

The argument is inaccurate and it fails as an exercise in logic. The reason BET exists is because there were limited opportunities for black entertainers. It filled a void.

Please.....lets move past the tired memes already.

Often? How often?

The only thing wrong with award shows is that people are allowed to decide who they want to vote for. Take that decision away and make the awards according to political and social justice.

Forum List

Back