Screaming Topless Feminists storm Trump's polling station

In most places, there are polling stations…. This is the first I heard of one belonging to a candidate specifically.
Me thinks your story is bull shit.

In most places, there are polling stations…. This is the first I heard of one belonging to a candidate specifically.
Lol. Dems won't even believe video evidence. Such a broken thought process.

So you think there are polling places for each candidate? Okay…your short bus is right around the corner…

So you think there are polling places for each candidate? Okay…your short bus is right around the corner…

You just go to whichever polling places you want to?

You just go to whichever polling places you want to?

Well I’m new here in Florida, just flew in yesterday. But as I’m told I can go to any place in the county and use my 11 votes I have left. I didn’t know there were polling locations set up for each individual candidate.

My apologies.

it's the polling station he is assigned to you dimwit.

And they are violating election laws by electioneering within a polling station.

Well I’m new here in Florida, just flew in yesterday. But as I’m told I can go to any place in the county and use my 11 votes I have left. I didn’t know there were polling locations set up for each individual candidate.

My apologies.

Use your Visa card at the polling booth, add some sky miles.

My apologies.

The party flew you into Florida to cast your 11 votes?

Dayum, I thought they just gave you a rock of cocaine for for each polling place you went to, and drove you in a van.

The crack and the van are definitely how the dims do it here in California.

Forum List

Back