Scream 5....she's Sydney Prescott...of course she has a gun.....about time too....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Good tralier.......makes a great point...let's see if bringing a knife to a gun fight is a bad idea this time around....

First rule of Scary Movies.....get a gun.....

Another movie, Halloween 2018.......Jamie Lee Curtis also used guns.....the only problem......she becomes a prepper for the day Michael Myers next escapes custody, but she only has pump action shotguns and lever action rifles....

Now, I like a good cowboy gun, but if you are really that focused on the next attack......she would have had an AR-15 or a lot better.....

Just saying.....

Another movie, Halloween 2018.......Jamie Lee Curtis also used guns.....the only problem......she becomes a prepper for the day Michael Myers next escapes custody, but she only has pump action shotguns and lever action rifles....

Now, I like a good cowboy gun, but if you are really that focused on the next attack......she would have had an AR-15 or a lot better.....

Just saying.....
Quad 50 Cals....or a MK-19.

Good tralier.......makes a great point...let's see if bringing a knife to a gun fight is a bad idea this time around....

First rule of Scary Movies.....get a gun.....

Lol, if the bitch can aim seems like it would make a short movie. Hilarious ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ Prolly gunna be like the A team back in the day. I bet I laugh harder than when guys I hunt with miss a goose. How the hell do ya miss a flying 5 gallon bucket?

Lol, if the bitch can aim seems like it would make a short movie. Hilarious ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ Prolly gunna be like the A team back in the day. I bet I laugh harder than when guys I hunt with miss a goose. How the hell do ya miss a flying 5 gallon bucket?

There is a reason the victims in this movie are teens....too young to legally carry guns......

It is said that behind every successful male, is a woman supporting (nagging) him. Each of these slasher characters should have a somewhat similarly attired nagging mother accompanying him and criticizing how he performs his slashings.

Forum List

Back