SCOTUS says no to vaccine mandate!!!!!

:yes_text12::thankusmile:
Stormlover

sealybobo err smellybozo and his lesbo wife penelope has the most fucked up logic on the planet,they say that Bush stole the election but wont own up to it that Biden did as well even though there is 10 times more massive evidence on this past election than there was on Bush stealing it. the 2000 election did not have whistleblowers willing to come forward and testify knowing the penalty of perjury or poll workers turned away from counting the votes,dead people voting,ballots dropped off in the middle of the night, or filmed footagage of people smuggleing votes in under desks when everybody was sent home long after the deadlines for counting ended. to say Bush stole it but biden did not is being a fucking hypocrite. either both bush and biden both stole it,or neither one of them did either time and we know the latter is not true, cant have it both ways of this pathetic adsurd logic that bush did but biden did not,only a retard believes that shit.
No there is no evidence biden stole anything. Trump lost. Bush stole 2000 with a bunch of tactics. Some of which Trump was trying to steal. For example, he wanted to stop the certification and have it go to the Supreme Court. Same thing that happened in 2000. AND Trump started a riot just like the Republicans did in 2000. So go fuck yourself stupid.

You believe that "footage"? It's so fucking obvious the tactics Trump and Co tried to use to steal the election.

Did Gore call up Tennessee and demand they find him more votes? Because of Gore won TN, he would have won. That was his home state run by Republicans. I don't believe he lost TN.

And then Bush, Rove and Ken Blackwell stole Ohio in 2004.

Plenty of evidence back then, no evidence in 2020 you fucking conspiracy theorist fool.

Bush stole 2000 with a bunch of tactics.
There is no evidence Bush stole anything, you fucking conspiracy theorist fool. Gore lost.
So go fuck yourself stupid.
There is no evidence Bush stole anything, you fucking conspiracy theorist fool. Kerry lost.

There is no evidence Bush stole anything, you fucking conspiracy theorist fool. Gore lost.

There is no evidence Bush stole anything, you fucking conspiracy theorist fool. Kerry lost.

actually thats incorrect there that Bush did not steal the election,Gore did win. there is a book out that documents it.I have it at home.,Havent looked much into when he ran against kerry and did not pay much attention to that one back then so cant comment on that but its documented Bush stole it the first time but this fag has no credibility saying Bush stole it yet Biden did not, :laughing0301: cant have it both ways with that retarded fucked up logic after i just proved in spades there was ten times more massive evidence of vote fraud that biden stole the election than there was that Bush stole it. he cant own up to the facts of mine he cant disprove Biden stole the election.

he cant own up to it that he has to have it that either bush and Biden both stole it or neither stole it but you cant have it both ways with his fucked up logic Bush stole it but Biden did not,nobody believes that bullshit other than him and his lesbo wife. It is pretty hilarious what a fucking conspiracy theorist he is indeed that Trump somehow stole the election and there was somehow Russia collusion that got him elected,what a fucking conspiracy theorist indeed. you nailed it.:up::rofl::rofl:He needs to do the world a favor and put a gun to his head.:biggrin::laughing0301:

Nobody here should ever reply to this clown with that retarded bullshit logic and lies he has the way the way he dismisses very credible whisleblowers in the post office.

you will never get anywhere trying to reason with this fag and paid shill for the DNC. He and his lesbo wife wants to try and get us to take him serious that all the thousands in Michigan marching protesting against commie whitmeres fasccist unconstitional mandates,that THEY are all wrong and him and his gay wife are right,or all the entire NFL stadiums and even major democrat cities chanting fuck joe biden,that all of THEM are all wrong and he and his wife are right..

serious,thats what he believes,he is right,and everybody else in the world is all wrong.Im not joking im dead serious,you can see im telling the truth thats how arrogant he is never able to admit and own up to when he has been proven wrong.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

this is him everytime i own his ass on this debate and take him to school that there was ten times much more massive evidence that this last election was stolen than there was for the 2000 election,not even close.he does this EVERYTIME in defeat when i take him to school and checkmate him.:abgg2q.jpg:

1642718101063.png

Last edited:
When did Gore take office and how did I miss that?
I said Gore won the election,not that he took office.Gore won and so did Trump,they just did not take office like they should have because Bush stole the election from Gore same as Biden stole the election from Trump.a fact smellybozo wont own up to even though i took him to school on that that there is ten times much more massive evidence that Biden stole it from Trump than there is that Bush stole it from Gore which he wont address and always runs off from sense he knows he cannot counter it.

I hate this fag and his lesbo wife more than all posters here combined thats why it pains me to admit it he is correct about Bush stealing the election.Unlike him i can admit it when my opponent is right about something,even if i hate that person to the extremes i do him,a sad excuse for a human being unable to own up to the truth about admitting he has been proven wrong by me hundreds of times about Biden stealing the election

Last edited:
I said Gore won the election,not that he took office.Gore won and so did Trump,they just did not take office like they should have because Bush stole the election from Gore same as Biden stole the election from Trump.a fact smellybozo wont own up to even though i took him to school on that that there is ten times much more massive evidence that Biden stole it from Trump than there is that Bush stole it from Gore which he wont address and always runs off from sense he knows he cannot counter it.

I hate this fag and his lesbo wife more than all posters here combined thats why it pains me to admit it he is correct about Bush stealing the election.Unlike him i can admit it when my opponent is right about something,even if i hate that person to the extremes i do him,a sad excuse for a human being unable to own up to the truth about admitting he has been proven wrong by me hundreds of times about Biden stealing the election
When election officials play fast and loose with the rules, elections are not secured, and not able to be properly verified.

Things like extended early voting, last second registrations, placing unsecured ballot boxes across a municipality, not verifying a voter's ID, and allowing a massive amount of mail in ballots sent to voters without making said voters verify their identity all allow for greater amounts of fraud.

I will say this, that during Gore v Bush, our elections were more secure, but that was actually the point where the left started an all out assault on our voting laws. They want less voter integrity, and less security.

This past election Democrats illegally changed voting laws in many of the battleground states and districts lowering security and enabling fraud. There is less of a likelihood Gore won v Bush, but a greater likelihood Trump won v Biden. I know this because thousands of sworn affidavits were submitted witnessing massive amounts of cheating in this past election and our election laws are much lenient and our elections are less secure than they were 20, 30, 40 years ago.

Was there cheating during Bush v Gore? Yep and probably a lot of it, but no where near the massive amount of fraud that took place with Trump v Biden.

No president like Trump has ever garnered a record number of votes for re-election like Trump did, won Ohio, Florida, and Texas and also won all the Bell-Weather districts and also won 80% of all counties in The US and actually lost re-election.

That's like pulling in to your driveway on a Spring night and smelling a skunk. You know there was a skunk nearby, but his stench permeates the whole neighborhood that you aren't likely to find him, or locate the original location of the malodorous mammal.

You just know something smells and it offends your nostrils.

Trump imo was cheated out of re-election so the best man did not win, nor did the best ideas win, and America is suffering for it now.

Biden offends my nostrils.

When election officials play fast and loose with the rules, elections are not secured, and not able to be properly verified.

Things like extended early voting, last second registrations, placing unsecured ballot boxes across a municipality, not verifying a voter's ID, and allowing a massive amount of mail in ballots sent to voters without making said voters verify their identity all allow for greater amounts of fraud.

Of all the ridiculous claims of the #StopTheSqueal nitwits, this one is the closest to a valid complaint. And not because of delirious "fraud" fantasies. All the tweaking of the election policies almost certainly had some impact on the election. It's plausible that many of the changes made it easier for Democrats to vote and swayed the election.

But the sad thing is, all this does is prove what an inept bunch of jackasses Trumpsters are. If they hadn't followed their dear leader into "denial mode" and had, instead, taken an active role in shaping the policy adjustments, they could have prevented those changes from being biased toward Democrats. But they didn't. Heads firmly up asses, they chose to pretend that COVID was all "fake news", and let the Democrats largely control the process.

Whether the tweaks were actually enough to change the results of the election is debatable. But changing the rules isn't cheating. And frankly, the Republicans let them do it. If they are now claiming that's what made the difference in the election, they should look in the mirror when assigning blame.

No there is no evidence biden stole anything. Trump lost. Bush stole 2000 with a bunch of tactics. Some of which Trump was trying to steal. For example, he wanted to stop the certification and have it go to the Supreme Court. Same thing that happened in 2000. AND Trump started a riot just like the Republicans did in 2000. So go fuck yourself stupid.

You believe that "footage"? It's so fucking obvious the tactics Trump and Co tried to use to steal the election.

Did Gore call up Tennessee and demand they find him more votes? Because of Gore won TN, he would have won. That was his home state run by Republicans. I don't believe he lost TN.

Plenty of evidence back then, no evidence in 2020 you fucking conspiracy theorist fool.

Sure you delusional moron.
There is no such things as a good Repub.
There is no such thing as a bad Dem.

Grow up smelly.

Grow up smelly.
:yes_text12::thankusmile:

sealybobo smellybozo as always gets his ass handed to him on a platter,this sorry excuse for a human being fag keeps trying to fool himself that there was no illegal drop off ballots in the middle of the night long after voting ended and that there were not people counting votes in the middle of the night long after people were sent home from a water link that turned out to be bullshit story and that independent poll workers were not turned away and most importantly that postal workers,

SEVERAL dozens of them if not over a hundred,were willing to testify knowing the pentalty of perjury,he likes to try and convince himself NONE of that happened, :auiqs.jpg: thats smellybozos fucked up logic alright,no such thing as a good republican,calvin coolidge was not a president for the people and neither was trump. only a fag would sayBush stole the election but biden would not and ignore how there was 10 times more massive evidence that biden did than bush.:auiqs.jpg:

but what else do you expect from a stupid fag fuck who thinks everybody else in the world is wrong and HE is right and his lesbo wife penelope as well with their logic that all the THOUSANDS in Michigan that demonstrated in the streets against commie whitmeres government unconstitutional lockdowns,that THEY are all wrong and paid trollboy and lesbo penelope are both right,as i said,they try to convince themselves everyone else in the world is all wrong and they are right.must suck being on that deserted island making up lies that Biden did not get in from massive vote fraud to be an illegitimate president.

this is what he is doing right now after this latest ass beating from me and you Orangecat

what store did you get these diapers at recently while trying to grow up and become an adult that you still have not yet achieved smelly?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

1643072126436.png

Last edited:

Grow up smelly.
:yes_text12::thankusmile: that describes smelly down to a tee alright Orangecat ,you totally nailed it,could not have spoken it any better,:thup:that is indeed the fucked up logic the fag paid shill for the DNC has. delusional indeed.:up: this pycho nutcase scares me,he is more psycho than all the other paid trolls for the DNC that post at these boards COMBINED IMO.

smelly wants to pretend thousands around the country have not switched to republican because of trump and what a disaster Obama was who expanded Bushs policys,a fact this paid trollboy wont own up to. but MOST importantly,he wants to pretend that RFK jr did not come out and say that he is horrified by what the Democrat party has become that he grew up with and was once proud of,that he is horrified what it has become now.

smellybozo wants to tell us RFK jr is wrong and he is right and he has credibility and RFK jr does not of course.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg:

sense everybody else on the planet is all wrong and he is right,yep time to grow up alright.

Last edited:
I've been asked to comment so I will even though I haven't really followed this topic at all yet,.. but WTF??? There's no such thing as a good republican or a bad democrat? What the fuck was this person smoking? (I do believe that I have them on ignore though if it is who I think it is.)

Forum List

Back