SCOTUS Rules In Favor Of POTUS, PDT

And guess who the SCOTUS overturned??

If you said, "The 9th Circus" you get a prize (TBD)

And guess what the 9th Circus was basing its ruling on? Go ahead, guess. I triple-dog-dare you.

Give up?

This is the State of depravity of our Judicial system in the US.....

At the center of the case are immigrants Mony Preap and Bassam Yusuf Khoury, who are in the U.S. as lawful permanent residents. Both were convicted of crimes and served their sentences but were not detained by immigration authorities for removal proceedings until years after they were released from criminal custody.

The dispute focused on a federal law that says the Department of Homeland Security can detain immigrants convicted of certain crimes "when the alien is released" from criminal custody.

The 9th Circuit and the liberals on the court read the word "when" as "conveying immediacy," and claimed it means "very soon after." So if a criminal immigrant isn't detained for deportation within some undefined but short period of time after release from prison, he (get this) gets to stay in the US despite what the law says.

I guess our resident dims don't have much to say.

They're tired of getting their asses handed to them, I guess.

Get used to it, dims. Trump is slowly but surely replacing partisan Hacks In Black with Judges that will actually interpret the Law instead making Law.

Which is THE main reason dimocrap scum absolutely HATE Trump.

Their main hold on power is through an unaccountable, unelected and unconstitutional Judiciary. As Trump replaces them through attrition, the dimocrap scum hold on power diminishes.

Sucks to be you, dimocraps. I guess now, you'll have to place your policies out in the open for the American People to vote on.

Good luck. You're gonna need it

And guess who the SCOTUS overturned??

If you said, "The 9th Circus" you get a prize (TBD)

And guess what the 9th Circus was basing its ruling on? Go ahead, guess. I triple-dog-dare you.

Give up?

This is the State of depravity of our Judicial system in the US.....

At the center of the case are immigrants Mony Preap and Bassam Yusuf Khoury, who are in the U.S. as lawful permanent residents. Both were convicted of crimes and served their sentences but were not detained by immigration authorities for removal proceedings until years after they were released from criminal custody.

The dispute focused on a federal law that says the Department of Homeland Security can detain immigrants convicted of certain crimes "when the alien is released" from criminal custody.

The 9th Circuit and the liberals on the court read the word "when" as "conveying immediacy," and claimed it means "very soon after." So if a criminal immigrant isn't detained for deportation within some undefined but short period of time after release from prison, he (get this) gets to stay in the US despite what the law says.
WOW!... overturning the 9th Cicuit Court! Could this be a sign of the future? Get rid of RBG and we might have a responsible SCOTUS!

RBG_Weekend_At_Ginsburgs.jpg

Enough acronyms for you? dims can look up what that means.

Anyway, I thought I'd bring it here because if it gets covered by the LSM, it won't be for very long or very thoroughly.

This is a major victory for Trump. One of many to come.

Read it and weep....

Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle

There is no win or lose for Trump here. The Individual in question was supposed to be deported in 2007 and eluded that deportation. He tried to use the 10 year exemption but it doesn't apply here. He is a fugitive plain and simple and not a Dreamer. He came to the United States as an adult and has been ordered to be deported at least once and ignored and evaded the ruling. All SCOTUS did was rule to uphold the law. No new laws were created.

Trump is still an idjit and you are an idjit if you believe he had anything to do with this ruling.

Forum List

Back