Scottish officials say they may take four heavy children away from their parents afte

Mr.Nick

VIP Member
May 10, 2011
Scottish Officials May Take Obese Children From Parents | TheBlaze.com

Maybe these ultra "scientific motherfuckers" will understand what a thyroid is....

I have a hyper thyroid which pretty much means I could eat a cow or an entire McDonald and NEVER gain a pound or I'd literally have to do that to even survive....

I'm serious...

This is a fantastic example of what big governments generally fucking do...

They banned their guns and now they're pulling their authoritarian bullshit - which I called the second they attempted to ban the guns and successfully did.

Whats next? raiding peoples homes to make sure they're "environmentally productive" and if they're not bring them to jail?

yeah sounds like the progress is morphing into Stalin territory to me - like I said you are NOT liberals, never have been and never were....

The same tactics are being tried here in the US by government agencies.... As a matter of fact the government rewards states for stealing children - which makes stealing children rather lucrative to the states.

Yes to make matters worse I'm asserting that the federal government (for sake of point) pays states based on children they "relocate" to foster homes....Or in short some states are stealing children from homes just for funding and the foster homes are more than glad to take them for the paycheck...

That's pretty accurate...

I would suggest doing your own research on the topic tho..... I don't have time to write a thesis about it ..

Our state governments are abducting children from good homes for funding, not only that, the the consequence is placing kids in bad foster homes or "group homes."

Maybe these ultra "scientific motherfuckers" will understand what a thyroid is....

I have a hyper thyroid which pretty much means I could eat a cow or an entire McDonald and NEVER gain a pound or I'd literally have to do that to even survive....

I'm serious...

This is a fantastic example of what big governments generally fucking do...

They banned their guns and now they're pulling their authoritarian bullshit - which I called the second they attempted to ban the guns and successfully did.

Whats next? raiding peoples homes to make sure they're "environmentally productive" and if they're not bring them to jail?

yeah sounds like the progress is morphing into Stalin territory to me - like I said you are NOT liberals, never have been and never were....

The same tactics are being tried here in the US by government agencies.... As a matter of fact the government rewards states for stealing children - which makes stealing children rather lucrative to the states.

Yes to make matters worse I'm asserting that the federal government (for sake of point) pays states based on children they "relocate" to foster homes....Or in short some states are stealing children from homes just for funding and the foster homes are more than glad to take them for the paycheck...

I would suggest doing your own research on the topic tho..... I don't have time to write a thesis about it ..

Our state governments are abducting children from good homes for funding, not only that, the the consequence is placing kids in bad foster homes or "group homes."

You do realize this happened in Scotland, right?

That said, I also think that that STATE Child Welfare departments have a history of taking children that don't need taking and not taking children that ought to be taken.

Guess that its a damned hard business this child welfare business.

Hard to get right, I mean.

I give up: where did you get that their obesity is due at all to a thyroid issue (which is rarely the reason for obesity btw)?

(PS if Scotland thinks that's "obese" they best never come to America, least of all the inner cities - yikes)

yeah sounds like the progress is morphing into Stalin territory to me -

Well I'm glad you're not overreacting or anything. :rolleyes:

That's pretty laughable.

Thank God for small favors.

PS and FYI I don't agree with what they're doing either. However, note that they are living in GOVERNMENT housing - so if nothing else IMO the gov't is well within their rights to say "shape up or ship out." If the family doesn't like it, they're welcome to live elsewhere.

PS #2: they might also consider not shovelling pasta and potatos at their kids. Not exactly a great diet plan.

Forum List

Back