Scott Walker's judges free him from state investigation

Its Fact that Walker tried to impose the ID laws without comply time.

You people don't do FACTS

ID laws are for everybody and if you're too lazy to get an ID you can't even function in society. True fact. Save the garbage it's racism.

So some lefty dopes will have shit fits because Walker broke no laws. That's to be expected from the low information idiots and they'll get over it, hopefully later rather than sooner.

Walker kicks the dems in the teeth....again :)

lI guess the right approves of cheating voters out of their rights so he republican party can steal the power from the people

It was a witch hunt, the courts recognize that

So we see that 4 judges PAID by this "mystery" donor group that ALSO paid for Walkers election have patted Walker on the back and said you did nothing wrong....yeah that's real transparent and neutral. If he did nothing wrong he has nothing to hide nor does the state justices elected by this mystery donors group eh? Walker is as shady as Clinton is. He hides shit and makes sure Judges are paid off Clinton just has them killed.

Sorry, but it was a witch hunt. The dems have went after Walker at every angle and he's b
and the Rs just keep being the racist party

How on earth did you arrive at racism? Knee jerk?
Could have been we shall never know since the 4 judges were paid off by the very same secret group that paid for Walkers election...that SHOULD BE against the law there is no impartiality there...

So some lefty dopes will have shit fits because Walker broke no laws. That's to be expected from the low information idiots and they'll get over it, hopefully later rather than sooner.

lI guess the right approves of cheating voters out of their rights so he republican party can steal the power from the people

So we see that 4 judges PAID by this "mystery" donor group that ALSO paid for Walkers election have patted Walker on the back and said you did nothing wrong....yeah that's real transparent and neutral. If he did nothing wrong he has nothing to hide nor does the state justices elected by this mystery donors group eh? Walker is as shady as Clinton is. He hides shit and makes sure Judges are paid off Clinton just has them killed.

Sorry, but it was a witch hunt. The dems have went after Walker at every angle and he's b

Could have been we shall never know since the 4 judges were paid off by the very same secret group that paid for Walkers election...that SHOULD BE against the law there is no impartiality there...

Where is this proof judges were paid off?

I

ID laws are for everybody and if you're too lazy to get an ID you can't even function in society. True fact. Save the garbage it's racism.
Indeed. I remember when I had my license suspended and had to get a state id. That whopping 5$ really killed me I tell ya. This shit about racist voter ID laws is idiotic and way off base. Its just lazy ass people wanting to feel like a victim some more.

Says in the very article the judges were paid by the SAME GROUP that Walker was paid by...paid by,helped elect whatever...same difference those 4 judges had a damn good reason to hide whatever this investigation by the STATE was going to bring up. Walker is the head of the state its pretty damn bad when your own state is investigating you.

Says in the very article the judges were paid by the SAME GROUP that Walker was paid by...paid by,helped elect whatever...same difference those 4 judges had a damn good reason to hide whatever this investigation by the STATE was going to bring up. Walker is the head of the state its pretty damn bad when your own state is investigating you.

I don't buy it at all. Saying judges were paid off w/o proof of it isn't right

Actually, you can still function in society, just not all of society.

I'm not going into all you need an ID for. It's stupid not to have one and there is no excuse for not having one.

links at site:

John Doe Political Prosecutions A History - WSJ

July 16, 2015 7:22 p.m. ET
5 COMMENTS
Editor’s note: On Thursday the Wisconsin Supreme Court ended the prosecutorial assault on the free-speech rights of conservative groups that played a role in Wisconsin election campaigns. Below are a few examples of our coverage into the partisan effort to silence conservative voices, beginning with our editorial that broke the news about the details of the subpoenas and police raids and raised questions about their legality.

Wisconsin Political Speech Raid, Nov. 18, 2013

Wisconsin Political Speech Victory, Jan. 10, 2014

Free Speech Movement, May 15, 2014

Scott Walker’s Friends, May 28, 2014

Walker’s Too Clever Reply, May 30, 2014

Another John Doe Disclosure, June 9, 2014

A Free Speech ‘Scheme,’ June 20, 2014

The Latest Speech Assault, October 21, 2014

The Left’s Recusal Gambit, March 16, 2015

Secret Prosecution Games, March 24, 2015

Wisconsin’s Friend at the IRS, July 9, 2015

the scotus says your guy tried to keep people from voting

If they are too lazy to get an ID they have no business voting. My home state has Voter ID and it works well. Sick of this BS people can't get an ID, it's old, it's stupid and it's a failed talking point

Showing an ID will cause chaos at the polls?

I show my drivers license every time I vote in my MI precinct and have never witnessed any chaos. Is it chaos to show a license to a policeman if asked to do so? Is it chaos to show ID when paying by check?

You low info fools buy any b.s. your people spout. Funny, in an idiotic sort of way.

Who's judges would they have been if they had passed a ruling you agreed with?
A NEUTRAL set of judges not elected by outside groups. Much like an independent redistricting commission...Judges should be elected or appointed based on their merits not who has the most money to get them elected.

you don't get to decide that.

the founders gave us a system

you hate them too?

Forum List

Back