Scott Walker: I Took On Unions, I Can Take On ISIS

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
r-WALKER-ISIS-huge.jpg

NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. -- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) on Thursday said his experience undermining labor unions in Wisconsin has prepared him to take on the threat of the Islamic State in the Middle East.

"If I can take on 100,000 protesters, I can do the same across the world," Walker told a packed crowd at the Conservative Political Action Committee, in response to a question about how he would fight the terrorist group, which has killed thousands in Iraq and Syria.

Walker was referring to protesters who led an unsuccessful recall effort against him in 2012, after he proposed a budget that stripped public sector unions of their collective bargaining rights. The protests lasted for months and catapulted Walker onto the national political stage.

Scott Walker Says He Can Take On ISIS Because He Took On Labor Unions

I would love to see union-buster Walker taking on ISIS - but not as president.

Democrats Blast Scott Walker For Comparing Labor Unions To ISIS

Gov. Scott Walker insulted millions of Democrats and Republicans who belong to unions today by comparing unions to ISIS during his CPAC speech. Democrats are responding by blasting…

Walker told the CPAC audience, “We need have someone who leads and ultimately will send a message that not only will we protect American soil, but…freedom-loving people anywhere else in the world. We need that confidence. If I can take on a hundred thousand protesters, I can do the same across the world.”

DNC Communications Director Mo Elleithee responded, “If Scott Walker thinks that it’s appropriate to compare working people speaking up for their rights to brutal terrorists, then he is even less qualified to be president than I thought. Maybe he should go back to punting.”

Scott Walker’s statement was a direct insult to millions of working Americans, but it is proof that Walker is going to try to ride his union-busting the whole way to the White House. The fact that Walker considers peaceful protesters to be on par with terrorists demonstrates that he is not qualified for office.

Gov. Walker has abused his power and illegally arrested protesters for years. As governor, Walker has specialized in arresting grandmothers and children for singing. Scott Walker was forced to back down from a plan to arrest people for watching a protest.

r-WALKER-ISIS-huge.jpg

NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. -- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) on Thursday said his experience undermining labor unions in Wisconsin has prepared him to take on the threat of the Islamic State in the Middle East.

"If I can take on 100,000 protesters, I can do the same across the world," Walker told a packed crowd at the Conservative Political Action Committee, in response to a question about how he would fight the terrorist group, which has killed thousands in Iraq and Syria.

Walker was referring to protesters who led an unsuccessful recall effort against him in 2012, after he proposed a budget that stripped public sector unions of their collective bargaining rights. The protests lasted for months and catapulted Walker onto the national political stage.

Jesus Christ.

r-WALKER-ISIS-huge.jpg

Obama, I took on the entire gay bath house, but ISIS scares me...

The expertise in fighting federal bullshit and left wing bigotry should rate a lot higher in qualification than passing out $20 dollar bills on a street corner to get democrat votes as a community activist.

I sincerely hope Walker declares his candidacy for president. I can't wait for his pansy ass to move out of Wisconsin into the mainstream.

Scott Walker’s statement was a direct insult to millions of working Americans

WRONG! Walkers statement was a direct insult to union leaders and I applaud him for it. Way to go Walker! You dems are going to hate this guy. LOL

Scott Walker backpedaling for his life
Keep on dreaming...Walker doesn't back pedal. He kicks butt and takes names. He's decimated the union power in his state and will do the same for the nation. I know you think that would be a bad thing for America but you're wrong. Union's have outlasted their usefulness.

He's got your goat...AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...one lib down a couple of mil to go! AAAAAHAHAHAHA Go Walker GO!

r-WALKER-ISIS-huge.jpg

Oops, sorry, I didn't see your post.

Walker If I Can Handle Union Protests I Can Handle ISIS US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

New Topics

Forum List

Back