Scott Walker Emerges Front Runner. So Debbie Wasserman, Who Is The Hair Pulling Coward Now?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:oops-28: Anyone laughing at Debbie Wasserman this week? And where is she hiding now as her punching bag has taken a commanding lead in "All Credible GOP Polls"? She probably took the left wing fabricated polls seriously that had Jeb Bush as the clear front runner. She probably then figured, hey, looks like Jeb Bush is going to be the nominee and Hillary will beat that hair-pulling conservative in 2016. So where is she now? why isn't she on any cable news program trying to explain the sudden (but not unexpected surge) of Scott Walker? This would be like Obama trying to explain the failure of Obama-Care and Gruber-Gate.:hellno:

:oops-28: Anyone laughing at Debbie Wasserman this week? And where is she hiding now as her punching bag has taken a commanding lead in "All Credible GOP Polls"? She probably took the left wing fabricated polls seriously that had Jeb Bush as the clear front runner. She probably then figured, hey, looks like Jeb Bush is going to be the nominee and Hillary will beat that hair-pulling conservative in 2016. So where is she now? why isn't she on any cable news program trying to explain the sudden (but not unexpected surge) of Scott Walker? This would be like Obama trying to explain the failure of Obama-Care and Gruber-Gate.:hellno:

Scott Walker is only surging in Iowa, which he should be, he's from a neighboring state.

Now, frankly, I think that Walker would be a pretty good candidate for the GOP. at least on paper, he looks pretty good.

(Then again, on paper, Sarah Palin looked pretty good. So there's that.)

the Establishment for some bizarre reason wants Jeb Bush. I have no idea why. I had no idea why they wanted Romney or McCain, for that matter.

Just proves, once again, RWs will vote for anything with R behind their name - even though its against their own best interests.

The Republican Establishment is the biggest threat to American freedom and prosperity, greater than even the MarxistCrats, formerly called Democrats

FoxNews as of 1/27 has Bush leading.

Scott Walker is only surging in Iowa, which he should be, he's from a neighboring state.

Now, frankly, I think that Walker would be a pretty good candidate for the GOP. at least on paper, he looks pretty good.

the Establishment for some bizarre reason wants Jeb Bush. I have no idea why. I had no idea why they wanted Romney or McCain, for that matter.

Scott Walker would be a fun candidate, especially the part where all the RWnuts try to explain to us why ZERO foreign policy experience no longer matters.

Scott Walker would be a fun candidate, especially the part where all the RWnuts try to explain to us why ZERO foreign policy experience no longer matters.

Zero foreign policy experience didn't stop you clowns from voting for Obama.

Not to mention, zero executive experience.....

Around this time in 2011, Sarah Palin was tied with Huckabee and Romney for the lead in the GOP primary polls.
...and everyone was breathlessly awaiting the Rick Perry candidacy. And in 2007, Rudy Giuliani and Fred Thompson were front runners.

It's waaay to early to argue the merits of any 'front runner'.

I think Scott Walker has an opportunity to kinda seize that "new face with bold new ideas" slot in the GOP field, but I just haven't heard much on the bold new ideas. He is a little more to the right than Bush or Christie so the base might be more enthusiastic, but can he get enough moderate support?

So now you're admitting all of your attacks on that were dishonest and phony?

lol, you don't have to point that out. I pointed it out back then.

So now you're admitting all of your attacks on that were dishonest and phony?

lol, you don't have to point that out. I pointed it out back then.

My attacks on what were dishonest?

I have stated from the beginning that your messiah Obama didn't have the experience to be POTUS, but you idiots are too stupid to listen.

Just proves, once again, RWs will vote for anything with R behind their name - even though its against their own best interests.

Yeah, we'd hate to have the kind of economic turn around he engineered be expanded to the entire nation. That would be awful.

Was Mitt Romney the front runner two years before the 2012 election?

No?

Okay then.

Scott Walker could possibly win the GOP NaziCon Primary - but not the General Election. Too many people hate him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back