Scott Ritter Believes Russia's Winning in Ukraine

When did Zelensky declare martial law? And no, he didn't ban 'any opinions that run counter to official state propaganda'. He banned Russian backed news organizations that were spreading propaganda. That may be good or bad but considering who is doing the invading and bombing of civilians I can't say it was a bad move.

And by meddling you mean not bombing the shit out of them. Ok.
After 70 years of CIA molestations in Ukraine, whose propaganda?

Allow me to ask the question again.

What nationalized industry in the United States was sold off to private ownership?
Did you bother to read my link?

Privatization in the United States - Wikipedia

"In the US, private prison facilities housed 12.3% of all federal prisoners and 5.8% of state prisoners in 2001. Contracts for these private prisons regulate prison conditions and operation, but the nature of running a prison requires a substantial exercise of discretion. Private prisons are more exposed to liability than state run prisons."

I refuse to give interviews to Western journalists. It doesn't make any sense anymore. You talk for an hour about the Ukrainian authorities, "Zelensky is a hero only for fools who do not know what he did and is doing," as a result, they leave two words "Zelensky is a hero." (c) Anatoli Sharii

I refuse to give interviews to Western journalists. It doesn't make any sense anymore. You talk for an hour about the Ukrainian authorities, "Zelensky is a hero only for fools who do not know what he did and is doing," as a result, they leave two words "Zelensky is a hero." (c) Anatoli Sharii
Sharii's probably right about the cocaine. (The [italics]) Ukraine has become a drug-trafficking hub, even before 2014 CIA assistance. McCoy, The Politics of Heroin: CIA Complicity in the Global Drug Trade.

Did you bother to read my link?

"In the US, private prison facilities housed 12.3% of all federal prisoners and 5.8% of state prisoners in 2001. Contracts for these private prisons regulate prison conditions and operation, but the nature of running a prison requires a substantial exercise of discretion. Private prisons are more exposed to liability than state run prisons."
That's the only thing you got? Kind of defeats your point as a whole. 12%?

12% of federal convicts are housed in private prisons but services like telephones and commissaries and laundry are operated by private for-profit corporations in virtually all US prisons and jails,

Again, where is all this industry that is being privatized? And specifically in a way that Russia has done it? it's pure fascism.

Again, where is all this industry that is being privatized? And specifically in a way that Russia has done it? it's pure fascism.
You know it was Americans that privatized Russian state enterprises, right?

The Harvard Boys Do Russia

"Welfare privatization[edit]​

"Homeless shelters and food banks are run by private organizations, who also provide treatment services, operate Head Start programs and work with child welfare agencies.

"Privatization of welfare system expanded in 1996, when the Aid to Families with Dependent Child (AFDC) program was replaced with the Temporary Aid to Needy Families (TANF) program.

"Welfare services that are often privatized include workforce development, job training and job placement are often privatized"

You know it was Americans that privatized Russian state enterprises, right?

The Harvard Boys Do Russia

"Welfare privatization[edit]​

"Homeless shelters and food banks are run by private organizations, who also provide treatment services, operate Head Start programs and work with child welfare agencies.

"Privatization of welfare system expanded in 1996, when the Aid to Families with Dependent Child (AFDC) program was replaced with the Temporary Aid to Needy Families (TANF) program.

"Welfare services that are often privatized include workforce development, job training and job placement are often privatized"

Oh boy the wiki link is a very, very small page. Why is that?

Forum List

Back