Scott Brown: 'Thank God' Elizabeth Warren Didn't 'Take Her Clothes Off'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Ryan Grim

Sen. Scott Brown (R-Mass.) Thursday said he was glad that one of his Democratic opponents, consumer advocate Elizabeth Warren, didn't "take her clothes off" to pay for college. Brown, who won his seat in a 2009 special election, was speaking on Boston radio station WZLX.

Brown made his comments when asked about Warren's response in a debate Tuesday to a question about how she paid for college. The question referenced the fact that Brown posed nude for Cosmopolitan in 1982 to make money.

"I kept my clothes on," Warren said, adding that she borrowed money to go to a public university and worked a part-time job.

More: Scott Brown: 'Thank God' Elizabeth Warren Didn't 'Take Her Clothes Off'

This is not good for democracy where one candidate promotes himself by being eye candy, and the other promotes herself by being eye bleach.

That's worse than when he announced his daughter is signal and ready to mingle.

The guys a moron.

So she thinks that because you worked your ass off making a decent living and risking your time and money to "build a factory" that you didn't pay taxes along the way? That you don't pay property taxes and sales taxes?

Obviously this is a person who never ran any kind of business.

So she thinks that because you worked your ass off making a decent living and risking your time and money to "build a factory" that you didn't pay taxes along the way? That you don't pay property taxes and sales taxes?

Obviously this is a person who never ran any kind of business.

She's just another left wing whacko. :lol:

"You know what, listen: Bottom line is, you know, I didn’t go to Harvard, you know, I went to the school of hard knocks, and I did whatever I had to do to pay for school," Brown cut in. "And for people who know me, and know what I’ve been through … mom and dad married and divorced four times each. You know, some real challenges growing up. You know, whatever. You know, let them throw stones. I did what I had to do. But [if] not for having that opportunity, I never would have been able to pay for school, and never would have gone to school, and I wouldn’t probably be talking to you, so, whatever.":eusa_boohoo::boohoo:

Kind of makes you wonder what else he did?

Brown's first major gaffe of 2012 race

Scott Brown's reelection campaign isn't exactly starting out well. First his main strategist creates a fake Twitter account and gets caught red handed. Now, he makes fun of how his leading potential opponent looks.

The CrazyKhazei incident was bad but it was mostly inside baseball nonsense that nobody outside of political junkies and media really cared about. In 2012 it will be long forgotten. Making comments about the physical appearance of your leading potential opponent? Well, that's just stupid.

Brown's first major gaffe of 2012 race - Less Is More blog - Boston.com

It would seem Mass’s little dalliance with the GOP will be short-lived.

"You know what, listen: Bottom line is, you know, I didn’t go to Harvard, you know, I went to the school of hard knocks, and I did whatever I had to do to pay for school," Brown cut in. "And for people who know me, and know what I’ve been through … mom and dad married and divorced four times each. You know, some real challenges growing up. You know, whatever. You know, let them throw stones. I did what I had to do. But [if] not for having that opportunity, I never would have been able to pay for school, and never would have gone to school, and I wouldn’t probably be talking to you, so, whatever.":eusa_boohoo::boohoo:

The bizarre thinking of conservatives that it's somehow a good thing to have to suffer just for the sake of getting an education.

The bizarre thinking of conservatives that it's somehow a good thing to have to suffer just for the sake of getting an education.

It's their thing. If you look at other "conservative" positions it's all about suffering for one reason or another.

Bunch of masochists.

It's their thing. If you look at other "conservative" positions it's all about suffering for one reason or another.

Bunch of masochists.

Their obsession with widening the gap between Rich and Poor shows up in every single economic policy they advocate.

New Topics

Forum List

Back