Scott Brown: 'Thank God' Elizabeth Warren Didn't 'Take Her Clothes Off'

She's 62.

thumb.jpg

Elizabeth Warren was not born with a silver spoon in her mouth. She achieved success the hard way - she earned it.

Elizabeth Warren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

that's nice.

i'll keep it in mind when i don't vote for the carpetbagger.

Exactly, I'm not sure how any of this differentiates one from the other or even really matters. One make an immature, stupid remark in a debate and the other did the same thing in an interview...So what?

Elizabeth Warren was not born with a silver spoon in her mouth. She achieved success the hard way - she earned it.

Elizabeth Warren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

that's nice.

Exactly, I'm not sure how any of this differentiates one from the other or even really matters. One make an immature, stupid remark in a debate and the other did the same thing in an interview...So what?

well ms warren is a female democrat, so she gets a pass on making disparaging remarks about other candidates. she also gets to bigfoot her way into a senate campaign in a state where she's probably spent all of ten minutes outside of the harvard campus.

yeah, she's got my vote. :lol:

must be nice

funny how that works, isn't it?

that's nice.

well ms warren is a female democrat, so she gets a pass on making disparaging remarks about other candidates. she also gets to bigfoot her way into a senate campaign in a state where she's probably spent all of ten minutes outside of the harvard campus.

must be nice

Aw, del sounds lonely and jealous.

that's nice.

must be nice

I'm just glad she left Texas a long time ago. Hopefully you get to enjoy her for a very long time. :lol:

By Ryan Grim

Sen. Scott Brown (R-Mass.) Thursday said he was glad that one of his Democratic opponents, consumer advocate Elizabeth Warren, didn't "take her clothes off" to pay for college. Brown, who won his seat in a 2009 special election, was speaking on Boston radio station WZLX.

Brown made his comments when asked about Warren's response in a debate Tuesday to a question about how she paid for college. The question referenced the fact that Brown posed nude for Cosmopolitan in 1982 to make money.

"I kept my clothes on," Warren said, adding that she borrowed money to go to a public university and worked a part-time job.

More: Scott Brown: 'Thank God' Elizabeth Warren Didn't 'Take Her Clothes Off'

how classy of him.

but if someone said anything like that about sawwah bawwacuda, they're be a "sexist".

Well, del, based on facts - can you name one American that fights harder for the middle class?

why would i care?

The "conservative" position ladies and gentlemen!

:clap2:

no, i only speak for myself. i don't care if *someone else* is fighting harder for the middle class, bozo, unless *someone else* is running for the us senate seat from massachusetts.

you still haven't gotten that tattoo, or are you waiting on the mirror?

here's a template, maybe you can print it out, tape it to your forehead, and borrow a mirror.

no need to thank me; virtue is its own reward.

biputsedtnob

must be nice

Aw, del sounds lonely and jealous.

nope, just realistic and cynical.

thanks for the faux sympathy, though.

it means a lot coming from you.

really

By Ryan Grim

Sen. Scott Brown (R-Mass.) Thursday said he was glad that one of his Democratic opponents, consumer advocate Elizabeth Warren, didn't "take her clothes off" to pay for college. Brown, who won his seat in a 2009 special election, was speaking on Boston radio station WZLX.

Brown made his comments when asked about Warren's response in a debate Tuesday to a question about how she paid for college. The question referenced the fact that Brown posed nude for Cosmopolitan in 1982 to make money.

"I kept my clothes on," Warren said, adding that she borrowed money to go to a public university and worked a part-time job.

More: Scott Brown: 'Thank God' Elizabeth Warren Didn't 'Take Her Clothes Off'

how classy of him.

but if someone said anything like that about sawwah bawwacuda, they're be a "sexist".

and if it was democrat who'd modeled nude to pay for college, calling him/her on it would be *mean spirited*. :lol:

why would i care?

The "conservative" position ladies and gentlemen!

:clap2:

no, i only speak for myself. i don't care if *someone else* is fighting harder for the middle class, bozo, unless *someone else* is running for the us senate seat from massachusetts.

you still haven't gotten that tattoo, or are you waiting on the mirror?

here's a template, maybe you can print it out, tape it to your forehead, and borrow a mirror.

no need to thank me; virtue is its own reward.

biputsedtnob

And I never said otherwise. It just so happens, you have the "conservative" position.

Forum List

Back