Scott Brown: President's Rhetoric 'Inappropriate'

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Nov 27, 2008
In your head
Scott Brown, Sarah Palin, John McCain Lead Republican Counter-Attack - ABC News

"We're all in favor of the catastrophic care coverage and coverage for children," Brown told "Good Morning America." "But what about the backroom deals? What about all the bad things?"

At a rally in Iowa on Thursday, Obama dared Republicans to try to repeal the new health reform law. "If they want to have that fight, I welcome that fight," Obama said. "My attitude? Go for it."

Brown told "GMA" the president's rhetoric is "inappropriate."

Barry is as presidential as a turd hanging off a hound dog's ass.

And now Papa Obama is trying to raise money using fear of these imaginary RW threats

You loved it when Bush trash talked

Who did Bush trash talk? I mean, some of his policies sucked. But I do not recall him trash talking anyone in the US. Did he?

I seem to recall that although he avoided Sheehan like the plague, he never criticized her. I also remember him making light of the shoe thrower and added the positive spin to it about democracy. So who in America did he trash talk?

And even if he did, why does that mean it is OK for Obama to trash talk?

Your response confuses me.

why does obama keep lying?

he claimed that the repub plan was to deregulate all insurance companies; i haven't even heard wingnuts on either side mention it as a plan of action.

obama=full o' shit.

"It's also not what the Republicans were looking for, which was basically to deregulate the insurance industry, arguing that somehow this would cut down costs -- something that defies the experience of everybody who's dealt with an insurance company out there."

Obama in Iowa on health care: "Yes we can!" Transcript - Lynn Sweet

he claimed that the repub plan was to deregulate all insurance companies; i haven't even heard wingnuts on either side mention it as a plan of action.

obama=full o' shit.

"It's also not what the Republicans were looking for, which was basically to deregulate the insurance industry, arguing that somehow this would cut down costs -- something that defies the experience of everybody who's dealt with an insurance company out there."

Allowing them to sell across state lines does away with state insurance regulations.

baby_crying.jpg

obama=full o' shit.

Allowing them to sell across state lines does away with state insurance regulations.

Yes. And it does exactly what the republican party is always against. Overwright states rights.

But that does not mean I am for the plan that was passed into law. Only a fool would believe that it will cost us less as a couintry and cost each individual less.

It will cost us all much more.

Yes, The President lied about that one.

obama=full o' shit.

no it doesn't.

good try, though. the individual states regulate insurance within their borders. there is nothing to prevent the states agreeing on similar regulations on health insurance to prevent all the companies from picking the states with the weakest regulations and setting up shop there, like the credit card companies have done in delaware (thanks, joe biden).

so i'll ask again; why does obama continue to blatantly lie to the american people, and perhaps more importantly, why do the american people continue to lap it up?

it saddens me.

obama=full o' shit.

I dont think allowing them to sell across state lines does away with the insurance regulations in the state they are selling the insurance from. I also dont see how it would make my care more expensive, I only see it increasing competition. It also doesn't nullify the states laws where people are buying it, much like state warranty laws on consumer products.

It also doesn't step on states rights at all so I dont have an issue with that specific idea, if they decided to legislate and debate it that is.

obama=full o' shit.

no it doesn't.

good try, though. the individual states regulate insurance within their borders. there is nothing to prevent the states agreeing on similar regulations on health insurance to prevent all the companies from picking the states with the weakest regulations and setting up shop there, like the credit card companies have done in delaware (thanks, joe biden).

so i'll ask again; why does obama continue to blatantly lie to the american people, and perhaps more importantly, why do the american people continue to lap it up?

it saddens me.

there is still a discrepancy between the approval of the man and the approval of his policies.

obama=full o' shit.

no it doesn't.

it saddens me.

Becuase the news media has decided to give this President a free pass when he contradicts himself.

Opening up the health insurance market to more vigorous nationwide competition, as we have done over the last decade in banking, would provide more choices of innovative products less burdened by the worst excesses of state-based regulation.

John McCain

Sounds like deregulation to me.

Because allowing them to go across state lines worked so well for the credit card industry...

:rolleyes:

no it doesn't.

it saddens me.

there is still a discrepancy between the approval of the man and the approval of his policies.

man?

Forum List

Back