Scott Benton MP supports taking away womens rights

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Benton is probably the most stupid tory in parliament..The competition is intense but I am backing Scott all the way. I think he is a former kipper who won his seat on the brexit wave of 2019.

But here he is supporting cruel and regressive right wing policies in the states.
Sciott is too stupid to realise that his gay marriage is next on the list of targets.

Scary to think that one of these goons walks among us.,

1656107822971.png
MP

Benton is probably the most stupid tory in parliament..The competition is intense but I am backing Scott all the way. I think he is a former kipper who won his seat on the brexit wave of 2019.

But here he is supporting cruel and regressive right wing policies in the states.
Sciott is too stupid to realise that his gay marriage is next on the list of targets.

View attachment 661872MP
Tammy....Make me a sammich and fetch me a beer

I sometimes get the creepy feeling that such vocal supporters of aborton sometime secretly wished that they themselves had been aborted.

BTW The Mississippi law is 14 weeks, whereas France and Germany have 12 weeks as the limit for abortion.

View attachment 661872MP
1656115106719.png

What it has done is increase the pressure to legalise abortion in Northern Ireland. Its the only part of the UK with a ban.
Its monstrous that women have to travel to North Wales for their abortion rights.

View attachment 661872MP
He'll just be copying the States. The Tories seem to want to bring in fascism and they have always had a far right part to their party. Basically they try things like this and see how people react. They are trying to get people of the far right to copy them. Then it becomes an issue which must be solved. Given we do not have a strong religious attitude in this country it might not go so well but I will be expecting the far right to start to pretend they are Christians.

He'll just be copying the States. The Tories seem to want to bring in fascism and they have always had a far right part to their party. Basically they try things like this and see how people react. They are trying to get people of the far right to copy them. Then it becomes an issue which must be solved. Given we do not have a strong religious attitude in this country it might not go so well but I will be expecting the far right to start to pretend they are Christians.
I see a Times article was also supportive. The Koch brothes invest loads in the tories and they all spend time in American grooming camps. It wont surprise me to see it being dragged in here in a few years.

I see a Times article was also supportive. The Koch brothes invest loads in the tories and they all spend time in American grooming camps. It wont surprise me to see it being dragged in here in a few years.
In England, Scotland and Wales, you can legally have an abortion up to 23 weeks and 6 days of pregnancy, in line with the Abortion Act 1967. Nevertheless, official 2019 abortion statistics show that 82% of abortions were performed under 10 weeks, increasing from 75% in 2009.

That does sound about right. I know most people want to have them as early as possible. Easier both on the body and the emotions. Generally speaking it is just a baby with Downs or something that comes later. I had thought that we had another debate on abortion not that many years ago as it became known babies could survive with massive attention and sometimes life long problems from 24 weeks. It must have been just having a chat about having a vote.

Forum List

Back