scott atlas Resigns

I'm glad he's leaving.
I wonder how much death and suffering he's responsible for, having guided Trump on what to say and how to lie about the severity of the virus.

We'll never know.
I know what your problem is now. You're just fucking clueless. I actually thought that you may have had a clue at one point.

The things tyranny reveals....

Jesus.
SO TRUE

I'M A HITLER TYRANNY COMMIE

IT FEELS SO GOOD

Herd immunity will be obtained whether you agree with it or not. You and I can't hide from a virus, that's lunacy. There's no cave deep enough.

View attachment 423702
Sure you can. This isn’t the 17th century. We have a thing called germ theory.

The only way herd immunity can be achieved is with a vaccine.

It's a fact that people get the virus more than once so getting the virus doesn't make a person immune or at least not for very long.

This whole herd immunity thing without a vaccine is ridiculous and is getting hundreds of thousands of people killed needlessly.

Well SURELY you're willing to bet your status on this site then.

If Trump wins, I leave the board forever.
If Biden wins, you leave the board forever.

What say you?
I think I offered you the same a while ago and you were to much of a chickenshit to respond. Back then Biden wasn't leading in the polls by so much.

Now that you think your man is a lock, you are willing. You are a front running asswipe.

What do I say:

I'll take the bet.

I also say:

Go fuck yourself you cheap piece of shit.
I think I offered you the same a while ago and you were to much of a chickenshit to respond. Back then Biden wasn't leading in the polls by so much.

Now that you think your man is a lock, you are willing. You are a front running asswipe.

What do I say:

I'll take the bet.

I also say:

I was leaning towards it, but wasn't sure then.

I'm absolutely positive now.

Are you saying this is your OFFICIAL acceptance of the bet?!??

Yes, that shows just what a chickenshit frontrunner you are.

The kind of kid who challenged others to fights from under his mother's skirt.

Yes, I accept the bed....can't you fucking read ?
How can we miss him when he won't go away
We say the same thing about you.
Sun Devil...you still here?

I am.

Considering the fact that this assclown was WORSE than useless I suppose this can't be a bad thing.

Although it matters little since there essentially IS no virus program in the Administration.

In fact there never really was but...

Because there never really was a virus.
So why are all the hospitals in half the States nearly at or at 100% capacity, and overwhelmed with patients, oh wise one?

Considering the fact that this assclown was WORSE than useless I suppose this can't be a bad thing.

Although it matters little since there essentially IS no virus program in the Administration.

So why are all the hospitals in half the States nearly at or at 100% capacity, and overwhelmed with patients, oh wise one?
It must be fake news!

This is interesting.

His absurd herd immunity garbage is nothing but death. Herd immunity can't be achieved and millions will needlessly die. Hundreds of thousands have already needlessly died.

I'm glad he's leaving.

He resigned because he didn't want to face public health professionals who are not beholden to the Trump cult....

Because they would have gave him a proverbial bitch slap when they met them....
He resigned because his term expired. You are a democrat.

Because the media is lying. Like always.

Well SURELY you're willing to bet your status on this site then.

If Trump wins, I leave the board forever.
If Biden wins, you leave the board forever.

What say you?

What do I say:

I'll take the bet.

I also say:

What do I say:

I'll take the bet.

I also say:

I was leaning towards it, but wasn't sure then.

I'm absolutely positive now.

Are you saying this is your OFFICIAL acceptance of the bet?!??

Yes, that shows just what a chickenshit frontrunner you are.

The kind of kid who challenged others to fights from under his mother's skirt.

Yes, I accept the bed....can't you fucking read ?
How can we miss him when he won't go away
We say the same thing about you.
Sun Devil...you still here?

I am.
Why?

The media isnt lying dufus! ...the doctors, nurses, hospitals jammed pack, ICUs filled, governors, mayors are telling us that.... jebus Crisco! Please STOP playing dumb and dumber!!

This is interesting.

His absurd herd immunity garbage is nothing but death. Herd immunity can't be achieved and millions will needlessly die. Hundreds of thousands have already needlessly died.

I'm glad he's leaving.

He resigned because he didn't want to face public health professionals who are not beholden to the Trump cult....

Because they would have gave him a proverbial bitch slap when they met them....
He resigned because his term expired. You are a democrat.
So why not extend his "term"??

You folks are gung ho for extending Trump's term despite the law and reality...

Yes. I hate trump. I do. For many damned good reasons. trump is unqualified and is in love with the unqualified. What "side" did the orange whore need from the likes of azar and devoss, two ignorant trashy little cult bitches?
Calling Trump appointees "trashy little cult bitches' is bereft of any rational reasoning. The very definition of an adverse mental condition.

The media isnt lying dufus! ...the doctors, nurses, hospitals jammed pack, ICUs filled, governors, mayors are telling us that.... jebus Crisco! Please STOP playing dumb and dumber!!
Of course the media is lying. The ICUs aren't filled. The California governor is lying through clenched teeth. The mayor of Los Angeles has been lying all along.

If the media was telling the truth wouldn't the politicians giving the warnings abide by the necessary rules? If they want people not to eat out because it's dangerous wouldn't they stay home? They don't. They do whatever they want.

If the media was telling the truth that public gatherings are so dangerous why are protests of any size not prohibited? If there is some evidence that the act of protesting kills the virus, let's see it.

The media is lying. The politicians are lying.

Nurses I know are yawning at all of this and asking WTF everyone is all excited about.

New Topics

Forum List

Back