scott atlas Resigns

I think this is Dr. Atlas doing a “cut and run”. He’s hoping if he leaves now, he won’t be remembered as the guy who counseled Trump into policies that could kill 6 million Americans.
He’s the guy that was telling Trump children were immune

I think he’s gonna lose his medical license
You didn't look at the link. His term expired this week anyway.
Heh! Has your power been knocked out from this wicked wind storm?
No! Flickered a few times, but it's easing off here. Now watch it go out...

I think this is Dr. Atlas doing a “cut and run”. He’s hoping if he leaves now, he won’t be remembered as the guy who counseled Trump into policies that could kill 6 million Americans.

We lost it at about 10:30pm, on cellphone now...

It is still real windy....

I'll probably be out of power the whole day

:(

We lost it at about 10:30pm, on cellphone now...

It is still real windy....

I'll probably be out of power the whole day

:(
That sucks! Get some sleep, if you can with all the howling. That's what's got me up at this ungodly hour, too.

This is interesting.

His absurd herd immunity garbage is nothing but death. Herd immunity can't be achieved and millions will needlessly die. Hundreds of thousands have already needlessly died.

I'm glad he's leaving.

Will you venture outside of your basement now?

If she does, it will be the first time in over 20 years.
I guess this thing(dont know if it is a he/her) never heard of a pox party......

Herd immunity will be obtained whether you agree with it or not.
As long as you have a vaccine.

Atlas talked Trump into herd stupidity when we were more than half a year away from a vaccine...costing hundreds of thousands of lives
No, having prog governors put Kung Flu infected people in with the elderly cost those lives....And then of course the prog never takes responsibility for his corrupt actions but has to blame someone else...

This is interesting.

His absurd herd immunity garbage is nothing but death. Herd immunity can't be achieved and millions will needlessly die. Hundreds of thousands have already needlessly died.

I'm glad he's leaving.

He resigned because he didn't want to face public health professionals who are not beholden to the Trump cult....

Because they would have gave him a proverbial bitch slap when they met them....

Considering the fact that this assclown was WORSE than useless I suppose this can't be a bad thing.

Although it matters little since there essentially IS no virus program in the Administration.

In fact there never really was but...

Because there never really was a virus.

Considering the fact that this assclown was WORSE than useless I suppose this can't be a bad thing.

Although it matters little since there essentially IS no virus program in the Administration.

It matters in that this is further proof of Trump’s incompetence and Trump’s failure to address the pandemic; indeed, that Trump couldn’t care less about addressing the pandemic.

Atlas is gone, Trump will soon be gone – good riddance to both.

Trump.....ghtm0hm09[owifjnv

Trump....fnqfpcosioeiunvbuer

Trump...d9vhb=env9enfnf8eg

Trump

Trump

Trump

Trump

1606827921909.png

There'll be a place for him at Fox. There always is for loosers like him

It matters in that this is further proof of Trump’s incompetence and Trump’s failure to address the pandemic; indeed, that Trump couldn’t care less about addressing the pandemic.

Trump

Trump

Trump

Trump

View attachment 423848
How can we miss him when he won't go away

There'll be a place for him at Fox. There always is for loosers like him

Trump

Trump

Trump

Trump

View attachment 423848

We say the same thing about you.

Well SURELY you're willing to bet your status on this site then.

If Trump wins, I leave the board forever.
If Biden wins, you leave the board forever.

What say you?
I think I offered you the same a while ago and you were to much of a chickenshit to respond. Back then Biden wasn't leading in the polls by so much.

Now that you think your man is a lock, you are willing. You are a front running asswipe.

What do I say:

I'll take the bet.

I also say:

Go fuck yourself you cheap piece of shit.
I think I offered you the same a while ago and you were to much of a chickenshit to respond. Back then Biden wasn't leading in the polls by so much.

Now that you think your man is a lock, you are willing. You are a front running asswipe.

What do I say:

I'll take the bet.

I also say:

Go fuck yourself you cheap piece of shit.
I was leaning towards it, but wasn't sure then.

I'm absolutely positive now.

Are you saying this is your OFFICIAL acceptance of the bet?!??

Yes, that shows just what a chickenshit frontrunner you are.

The kind of kid who challenged others to fights from under his mother's skirt.

Yes, I accept the bed....can't you fucking read ?
We say the same thing about you.
Sun Devil...you still here?

I'm glad he's leaving.
I wonder how much death and suffering he's responsible for, having guided Trump on what to say and how to lie about the severity of the virus.

We'll never know.
I know what your problem is now. You're just fucking clueless. I actually thought that you may have had a clue at one point.

The things tyranny reveals....

Jesus.

Forum List

Back