scott atlas Resigns

Herd immunity will be obtained whether you agree with it or not. You and I can't hide from a virus, that's lunacy. There's no cave deep enough.

1606788956679.png

This is interesting.

His absurd herd immunity garbage is nothing but death. Herd immunity can't be achieved and millions will needlessly die. Hundreds of thousands have already needlessly died.

I'm glad he's leaving.

Will you venture outside of your basement now?
Dont egg him on, the more progs that stay in the basement the better, i love walking around and not seeing ugly miserable wretches who babble all day how fucked their lives are.

This is interesting.

His absurd herd immunity garbage is nothing but death. Herd immunity can't be achieved and millions will needlessly die. Hundreds of thousands have already needlessly died.

I'm glad he's leaving.

Will you venture outside of your basement now?

If she does, it will be the first time in over 20 years.
I guess this thing(dont know if it is a he/her) never heard of a pox party......

Considering the fact that this assclown was WORSE than useless I suppose this can't be a bad thing.

Although it matters little since there essentially IS no virus program in the Administration.

In fact there never really was but...

Herd immunity will be obtained whether you agree with it or not.
As long as you have a vaccine.

Atlas talked Trump into herd stupidity when we were more than half a year away from a vaccine...costing hundreds of thousands of lives

Considering the fact that this assclown was WORSE than useless I suppose this can't be a bad thing.

Although it matters little since there essentially IS no virus program in the Administration.

Dr death???don't you mean Governor death?.....
1606791630994.png

It matters in that this is further proof of Trump’s incompetence and Trump’s failure to address the pandemic; indeed, that Trump couldn’t care less about addressing the pandemic.

Atlas is gone, Trump will soon be gone – good riddance to both.

I just saw an interview of Dr. Atlas. He made a lot of sense to me, what's the problem?

Forum List

Back