Scott Adams says if the Democrata think Trump is Hitler, they would have been evil if they DIDN'T try to cheat to get him out of office

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
This quote from Scott Adams about the election really makes me think.

This is brilliant.

I'm curious to hear what others here think of it.

Scott Adams said:

“If I believed what the Democrats believe – that Trump is Hitler – and I could find a way to fudge the election and break the law to get rid of that guy, I would do it. Is there anybody here who wouldn’t do that? Because let me say: if you wouldn’t do that, you’re kind of an a**hole…”

Both links have the same video.

Profanity warning.

Skip to 12:50

I tell you why Trump still has the advantage. Crazy, right? Maybe not.

Last edited:
Hitler? Absolutely not. He's more like Mussolini.
Do you guys even hear yourselves?

"WE LIVE IN A POLICE STATE", screeched the leftist, utterly unafraid that he'd be picked up by the secret police that don't exist and put in the political prisoner jails that don't exist.

If Trump was like Mussolini, there either wouldn't have been an election, or Trump's victory would have been overwhelming.

Worst. Fascist. Ever.

And dont forget all the covid deaths are because of him too....why we had to have Biden cause he's got the magic.....

This is brilliant.

Scott Adams said:

“If I believed what the Democrats believe – that Trump is Hitler – and I could find a way to fudge the election and break the law to get rid of that guy, I would do it. Is there anybody here who wouldn’t do that? Because let me say: if you wouldn’t do that, you’re kind of an a**hole…”

Profanity warning.

Whelp --- when you've got 77 million-and-counting voters at the ready to do what has to be done, you don't need to cheat, now do you.

This is brilliant.

Scott Adams said:

Profanity warning.

Whelp --- when you've got 77 million-and-counting voters at the ready to do what has to be done, you don't need to cheat, now do you.

Except thats prolly not the case..........which is why they cheated

This is brilliant.

Scott Adams said:

Profanity warning.

Don't you understand? Democrats have a moral imperative to steal!

This is brilliant.

Scott Adams said:

Profanity warning.

Oh shoot....somebody's erased it.

Do you guys even hear yourselves?

"WE LIVE IN A POLICE STATE", screeched the leftist, utterly unafraid that he'd be picked up by the secret police that don't exist and put in the political prisoner jails that don't exist.

If Trump was like Mussolini, there either wouldn't have been an election, or Trump's victory would have been overwhelming.

Worst. Fascist. Ever.
Well......this is why the Chinese helped Biden possibly win the election.
They needed a president they could take advantage of.
Biden knew that he was gonna get a corrupt election result favoring him....so did Nancy Pelosi.
They both seemed pretty GD sure of themselves.
It's like they were working with people who would make it happen.

This is brilliant.

Scott Adams said:

Profanity warning.

Oh it definitely is the case. over 77½ million and climbing, 50.8% of the vote, more than five million over the Rump. It's a laffer.

In all fairness Trump isn't smart enough to tie either men's shoes...

America got kind of lucky with Trump. Trump at the end of the day was incompetent. The next guy might not be... The GOP should get in the room with Democrats and discuss ways this doesn't ever happen again. GOP got owned by Trump with simple bully boy tactics...

There is a few ways that this type of intimidation can be mitigated. Multi seat districts with preference voting would diminish the power of parties and take the fear of caucusing away. Proper Campaign Finance laws that stop politicians to beholden to big money, it is just bribery at this stage...

The irony that the moron left doesnt get is that if Trump WAS Hitler, they woudnt be able to call him Hitler and continue breathing.

They are so stupid. Do you think these news people could step to Trump like they do if he was Hitler? They would be in a fucking mass grave.

The liberals shit on every memory of every person THE REAL Hitler murdered when they call Trump HITLER! Its shameful and disgusting.

Last edited:

This is brilliant.

Scott Adams said:

Profanity warning.

Oh it definitely is the case. over 77½ million and climbing, 50.8% of the vote, more than five million over the Rump. It's a laffer.

ITs a laffer alright,,,,,,,only way he could garner that is if they were as clueless as him

This is supposed to a free country....which means assholes like Neil Cavuto cannot get away with cutting people off and censoring the news. You have to convince people. You can't force them to believe you.

America got kind of lucky with Trump. Trump at the end of the day was incompetent. The next guy might not be... The GOP should get in the room with Democrats and discuss ways this doesn't ever happen again. GOP got owned by Trump with simple bully boy tactics...

There is a few ways that this type of intimidation can be mitigated. Multi seat districts with preference voting would diminish the power of parties and take the fear of caucusing away. Proper Campaign Finance laws that stop politicians to beholden to big money, it is just bribery at this stage...
For some reason, the GOP is supposed to run candidates the Democratic Party approves of.

Democrats are desperate for single-party rule.

This is supposed to a free country....which means assholes like Neil Cavuto cannot get away with cutting people off and censoring the news. You have to convince people. You can't force them to believe you.

You can if the only ideas people are exposed to is your Official Approved Ideas.

That's why the left loves censorship. They can't get people to agree with them. Leftism doesn't survive contact with opposing ideas.

Trump was not in the sphere of fellow swampers in control of every move. His promises to the people negated the swamps rule and their way of doing things.

This is brilliant.

Scott Adams said:

Profanity warning.

Trump didn't mandate facediapers and shut down businesses and control citizens like, say for example, the Gestapo Governor of Michigan.

Forum List

Back