Scooter Convicted

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/cia_leak_trial

Libby found guilty in CIA leak case

By MICHAEL J. SNIFFEN and MATT APUZZO, Associated Press Writers 8 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - Former White House aide I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby was convicted Tuesday of obstruction, perjury and lying to the
FBI in an investigation into the leak of a
CIA operative's identity.

Libby, the former chief of staff to Vice President
Dick Cheney, was accused of lying and obstructing the investigation into the 2003 leak of CIA operative
Valerie Plame's identity to reporters.

He was acquitted of one count of lying to the FBI.

What impact will this have on anything? Or is Scooter to far removed now to influence the political camps gearing up for 08?

Told you he'd be convicted. Its a freaking mockery but I knew this would happen. Sandy Burglar steals classified documents from the national archive and nothing happens. Scooter Libby gets nailed for obstruction for not remembering a memo given to him over a decade ago.

Forgive me if my heart skipped a beat when I read this thread topic.

I didn't even know I'd been accused!

:eusa_shifty:

Libby deserved to be convicted.
Now we need to try Rove and Cheney. And find them guilty.

Yeah, then we can shoot em! The heck with a trial, lets just shoot em cause Gabosaurus says they're guilty! That's how her version of Americ a works!

Yeah, then we can shoot em! The heck with a trial, lets just shoot em cause Gabosaurus says they're guilty! That's how her version of Americ a works!

You sound surprised.. You don't remember her previous harpy screams?

You sound surprised.. You don't remember her previous harpy screams?

Sure do, but I am beginning to like the way she thinks... Saves a lot of money if you just convict people because you personally think they are guilty...who the heck needs a court system? Just declare em guilty and then execute em! Of course, the day may come when someone thinks you are guilty and you get executed just because THEY said so but what the heck....

Sure do, but I am beginning to like the way she thinks... Saves a lot of money if you just convict people because you personally think they are guilty...who the heck needs a court system? Just declare em guilty and then execute em! Of course, the day may come when someone thinks you are guilty and you get executed just because THEY said so but what the heck....

*chuckle* She'd stop screaming, then.. Maybe implement that for..oh.. say a week or so?

Bill Clinton gets convicted for lying about a blow job ? Like who wouldnt ? WTF is THAT about. I hope they put Libby in OZ.

Bill Clinton gets convicted for lying about a blow job ? Like who wouldnt ? WTF is THAT about. I hope they put Libby in OZ.

Sad to realize that there are still people who have no clue why Bill Clinton was prosecuted for Obstruction of justice.

Heard Dennis Miller on HBO a few weeks back comment about these convicted murderer's claiming the "insanity" defense. Dennis said, "Then fry'em in a clown suit.". :eusa_clap:

Guilty by association, no doubt.

Yeah. Libby was actually convicted of having worked for Dick Cheney. Another sacrifice at the altar of the politics of personal destruction, and this jury here HALPED.

Need legal advice or criminal matters? Just ask the Ted:

"President Bush should now pledge that he will not pardon Scooter Libby," scolded Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Edward Kennedy shortly after Libby was convicted on Tuesday of obstructing justice and lying to investigators.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/06/AR2007030601030.html

What an ass. It's not as if Libby had killed someone.

Yeah. Libby was actually convicted of having worked for Dick Cheney. Another sacrifice at the altar of the politics of personal destruction, and this jury here HALPED.

Need legal advice or criminal matters? Just ask the Ted:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/06/AR2007030601030.html

What an ass. It's not as if Libby had killed someone.

I'd be happier with an announcement that Justice was reinvestigating Sandy Burger, his socks and drawers.

Forum List

Back