Zone1 Scientology...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
I'm surprised that this is something I've never seen discussed here.

I know many consider it more of a cult than a religion. and I guess many have good cause to do that. Leah Remini, a former Scientologist, had a show on A&E which absolutely ripped Scientology to shreds.

I've known two Scientologists in my life. One was my VP of Sales and the other was the owner and Vice President of the company. Never once did either of them try to convert me or bring me into the fold. In fact, when the owner of the company was being criticized on social media, the other owner of the company, a devout Christian, entered the fray to defend him.

I have no real opinion on it. I'm one of those "live and let live" folks who doesn't really care what someone believes.

What say you?

I'm surprised that this is something I've never seen discussed here.

I know many consider it more of a cult than a religion. and I guess many have good cause to do that. Leah Remini, a former Scientologist, had a show on A&E which absolutely ripped Scientology to shreds.

I've known two Scientologists in my life. One was my VP of Sales and the other was the owner and Vice President of the company. Never once did either of them try to convert me or bring me into the fold. In fact, when the owner of the company was being criticized on social media, the other owner of the company, a devout Christian, entered the fray to defend him.

I have no real opinion on it. I'm one of those "live and let live" folks who doesn't really care what someone believes.

What say you?

it's basically a self help program on Steroids with an almost multi-level marketing sales system added into it. Hubbard and then Musgave just added Religion to the mix for the tax benefits.

Scientology looks like a tremendous religion for Hollywood types. I wish the leadership of the religion the best of luck in getting those folks aboard.

Scientology looks like a tremendous religion for Hollywood types. I wish the leadership of the religion the best of luck in getting those folks aboard.

The Leah Remini show on A&E did a lot to ruffle the feathers of the Scientology hierarchy.

I do find it interesting, though, how many in the entertainment industry gravitate towards Scientology, to the point where they have an enormous Scientology Celebrity Center in Hollywood...

Personally? I think that Scientology is just a money scheme dressed up as some sort of sci-fi "religion". Most of what I've heard about it makes very little sense to me, nor does the rather large sums of cash you gotta invest into it to rank up.

Personally? I think that Scientology is just a money scheme dressed up as some sort of sci-fi "religion". Most of what I've heard about it makes very little sense to me, nor does the rather large sums of cash you gotta invest into it to rank up.

I will say this: I've never met a poor Scientologist...

Forum List

Back