Scientists Warn Pfizer, Moderna Vaccines May Cause Blood Clots, Too

The Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca COVID vaccines are under the microscope for their potential to cause blood clots, but scientists warn Pfizer and Moderna vaccines pose similar risks.

I'm in no hurry to get a vaccine...

Got both Pfizer shots. No issues at all. The vaccines work just fine.

There is no vaccine for stupid however. Which is why everyone who isn't stupid needs to get vaccinated to protect themselves from the stupid.

The Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca COVID vaccines are under the microscope for their potential to cause blood clots, but scientists warn Pfizer and Moderna vaccines pose similar risks.

Risk is very low, even for J & J and Astrazenica and to date, even lower for the two shot Pfizer and Moderna. This is just more BS, from the anti-vax crowd.
I have come to think that a certain section regret trump's handling, but regret more how his handling and messaging of the pandemic hurt his re-election. These same people would like to see the pandemic continue, so as to hurt his successor. Not happening. The Biden administration will continue progress and even many staunch GOP supporter have and will get the vaccines from one supplier or another, as we have seen too many trump supporters who scoffed at precautions cut down by this world wide pandemic and realize that most over half of living by dumb luck is just dumb.
Political pressure in getting a vaccination is a bad thing. Just sayin.

There is no vaccine for stupid however. Which is why everyone who isn't stupid needs to get vaccinated to protect themselves from the stupid
If you are disputing the content of the article that this thread is about by comparing it to your own unique shot experience as the basis, then you are as stupid as a turkey attacking himself in a mirror. I am glad to see that you do not dispute the actual content of the article though, this endorsement from you shows that there may be some hope.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

This is where people should be able to express their individual freedoms. But just like in school, or traveling to certain foreign countries, if you choose not to be vaccinated, they don't have to admit you.

It's your choice. But don't complain if you can't get into Disneyland, or they require you wear a mask.
You should start your own thread about how much you love the idea of covid passports.

There is no vaccine for stupid however. Which is why everyone who isn't stupid needs to get vaccinated to protect themselves from the stupid
If you are disputing the content of the article that this thread is about by comparing it to your own unique shot experience as the basis, then you are as stupid as a turkey attacking himself in a mirror. I am glad to see that you do not dispute the actual content of the article though, this endorsement from you shows that there may be some hope.

There is nothing to dispute. There is no, zero, evidence of any relation to the vaccines, or blood clots. There is also no evidence that any vaccines that have been developed since the polio vaccine, that have demonstrated that any side effect from them has any appreciable numbers that show not getting vaccinated is an acceptable option.

The fact is, vaccines work. There is no evidence that they don't. The science proves the emotional resistance wrong on all counts. If you choose not to be vaccinated, that is on you. But understand this. The rest of the world, that would be 99% of everyone else, have not only the right, but the duty to protect themselves and their families from you, by any means necessary.

There is nothing to dispute. There is no, zero, evidence of any relation to the vaccines, or blood clots. There is also no evidence that any vaccines that have been developed since the polio vaccine, that have demonstrated that any side effect from them has any appreciable numbers that show not getting vaccinated is an acceptable option.

The fact is, vaccines work. There is no evidence that they don't. The science proves the emotional resistance wrong on all counts. If you choose not to be vaccinated, that is on you. But understand this. The rest of the world, that would be 99% of everyone else, have not only the right, but the duty to protect themselves and their families from you, by any means necessary.
Can you connect this rant to the article that this thread is about?

I have had all 3 vaxes and I'm feeling unbeatable. I'm adding 2 more masks too for precaution.
1613130441195.png

That isn't a rant. It is a statement in fact. I read every word of that article. Including the commentary at the end.

That article was a rant. An anti vaccine rant, by the same usual suspects of anti vaccinators, written by an author with a political science degree, who believes in natural medicine homeopathic treatments rather than modern medical practices.

Once the Tucker Carlson interview was added, there went any credibility at all, the article may have had.

But this comment at the end solidified the whole thing for me.

Christine Pound Kim from Brooklyn2 days ago
It should be obvious to anyone with critical thinking skills that these injections are being given to depopulate the human race. This is GENOCIDE and they knew exactly what the "vaccines" would do when they created them. Let's stop pretending this is by accident please.

That isn't a rant. It is a statement in fact. I read every word of that article. Including the commentary at the end.

That article was a rant. An anti vaccine rant, by the same usual suspects of anti vaccinators, written by an author with a political science degree, who believes in natural medicine homeopathic treatments rather than modern medical practices.

Once the Tucker Carlson interview was added, there went any credibility at all, the article may have had.

But this comment at the end solidified the whole thing for me.

Christine Pound Kim from Brooklyn2 days ago
It should be obvious to anyone with critical thinking skills that these injections are being given to depopulate the human race. This is GENOCIDE and they knew exactly what the "vaccines" would do when they created them. Let's stop pretending this is by accident please.
Can you quote something from the article and then present a coherent and succinct reason why it is flawed or inaccurate? The presence of Tucker Carlson doesn't really mean anything. Posting a quote and just saying that it solidified something for you doesn't do anything either if you don't say what exactly it solidified and why it did.

Last edited:

This is where people should be able to express their individual freedoms. But just like in school, or traveling to certain foreign countries, if you choose not to be vaccinated, they don't have to admit you.

It's your choice. But don't complain if you can't get into Disneyland, or they require you wear a mask.
Why would anyone goto Disneyland?

It's against the law to discriminate. You cannot violate someone's medical privacy rights in order to let them into your establishment. The governor of Florida already signed an EO making this illegal, legislation should be soon to follow.

Whether or not I got vaccinated is MY business, not Disney Worlds.

My little niece was one of the 4.5 people per million doses that had an anaphylactic reaction to the vaccine. Her tongue got swollen and her throat started to close off. She had to be rushed to the ER. She is 26.

Last edited:

1. Disneyland has some of the most beautifully arranged flower gardens in the world.
2. Disneyland has Mickey Mouse everywhere. He's an icon of being a good guy for children of all ages.
3. Disneyland has teaching stations everywhere with special attention to birds and mammals.
4. Disneyland was the springboard for the Walt Disneyworld Park in Florida. Part of it has different countries that bespeaks brotherhood and the beautiful people from all over the world who are the best diplomatic boost I've ever seen to acquaint people of all ages to goodness in the arts and crafts as well as epicurean stations that feature the best of nutritional goods of all the inhabited continents.
5. Disneyland has really good historical exhibits of great Americans.
6. The only thing better than pointing out the good stuff about Disney's gift to America is seeing it in person. Then you'll realize it's far better than reading a post that doesn't begin to describe a place in which every square foot in the place is dedicated to your kids and grandkids having one of the best days in their life filled with laughter and fun.

1. Disneyland has some of the most beautifully arranged flower gardens in the world.
2. Disneyland has Mickey Mouse everywhere. He's an icon of being a good guy for children of all ages.
3. Disneyland has teaching stations everywhere with special attention to birds and mammals.
4. Disneyland was the springboard for the Walt Disneyworld Park in Florida. Part of it has different countries that bespeaks brotherhood and the beautiful people from all over the world who are the best diplomatic boost I've ever seen to acquaint people of all ages to goodness in the arts and crafts as well as epicurean stations that feature the best of nutritional goods of all the inhabited continents.
5. Disneyland has really good historical exhibits of great Americans.
6. The only thing better than pointing out the good stuff about Disney's gift to America is seeing it in person. Then you'll realize it's far better than reading a post that doesn't begin to describe a place in which every square foot in the place is dedicated to your kids and grandkids having one of the best days in their life filled with laughter and fun.
Edit: to the op please forgive me for going off topic to answer one of Usmb's best posters ;)

Risk is very low, even for J & J and Astrazenica and to date, even lower for the two shot Pfizer and Moderna. This is just more BS, from the anti-vax crowd.
I have come to think that a certain section regret trump's handling, but regret more how his handling and messaging of the pandemic hurt his re-election. These same people would like to see the pandemic continue, so as to hurt his successor. Not happening. The Biden administration will continue progress and even many staunch GOP supporter have and will get the vaccines from one supplier or another, as we have seen too many trump supporters who scoffed at precautions cut down by this world wide pandemic and realize that most over half of living by dumb luck is just dumb.
Political pressure in getting a vaccination is a bad thing. Just sayin.
Political opposition, as a reason for not getting a vaccination is also a bad thing. Won't effect me. I have had Covid, and had the antibodies. but took precautions to avoid getting it again, as didn't enjoy it the first time. Now have had both vaccinations, so I an my wife and majority of my family are covered, protected and had no significant reaction, I haven't had to other vaccines given over 20 years of the military. Don't really care if you get the vaccine or if you get covid or not. Your call. Your chances. Good luck, if that is what you feel like depending on.

It's against the law to discriminate. You cannot violate someone's medical privacy rights in order to let them into your establishment. The governor of Florida already signed an EO making this illegal, legislation should be soon to follow.

Whether or not I got vaccinated is MY business, not Disney Worlds.

My little niece was one of the 4.5 people per million doses that had an anaphylactic reaction to the vaccine. Her tongue got swollen and her throat started to close off. She had to be rushed to the ER. She is 26.

Wrong. Disney World is private property. They can dictate any rules they want to come on to their property, and there isn't anything Republicans in Florida, including the governor can do about it.

And that goes for every other business, or private property in Florida, or the US.

I've said this before so I'll try it again... if you are going to reference some medical information, use medical websites, not biased unscientific websites. I know that hurts your cause but your cause has no teeth with objective individuals unless it is supported by valid evidence coming from valid sources. It kind of goes with the same concept that if there is a claim that there is a man whose body is so strong it will deflect bullets, don't reference Superman comic books as proof. They are not valid sources.

Forum List

Back