Scientists Warn Pfizer, Moderna Vaccines May Cause Blood Clots, Too

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
The Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca COVID vaccines are under the microscope for their potential to cause blood clots, but scientists warn Pfizer and Moderna vaccines pose similar risks.

I'm in no hurry to get a vaccine...

The Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca COVID vaccines are under the microscope for their potential to cause blood clots, but scientists warn Pfizer and Moderna vaccines pose similar risks.

I lied and just got my J-J ... 2 weeks ago I finished Pfizer. About a month before that I did a Moderna

I am protected all the way round.

Did they tell you that the same amount of blood clots would appear naturally too out of a million?

I am protected all the way round.
Oh yes!

EX2izUbX0AYktZV.jpeg

This is where people should be able to express their individual freedoms. But just like in school, or traveling to certain foreign countries, if you choose not to be vaccinated, they don't have to admit you.

It's your choice. But don't complain if you can't get into Disneyland, or they require you wear a mask.

Covid itself causes blood clots.

Did they tell you that the same amount of blood clots would appear naturally too out of a million?
I found one double blind vaccine study of about 10,000, that 13% reported adverse effects that got the vaccine.
12% reported adverse effects that got the placebo.

Many of the adverse effects reported of people who received the vaccine are probably independent of the vaccination. Just like noticing how often it rains after I get my car washed, and thinking I caused it.

I found one double blind vaccine study of about 10,000, that 13% reported adverse effects that got the vaccine.
12% reported adverse effects that got the placebo.

Many of the adverse effects reported of people who received the vaccine are probably independent of the vaccination. Just like noticing how often it rains after I get my car washed, and thinking I caused it.
All I had to read is DOUBLE BLIND STUDY to know the rest was legit. Not even the doctors knowing who got what seals the deal. If anecdotal evidence was to be believed, we'd be dead.

I thought anyone that questioned the vaccine was a “conspiracy nut”?

Now suddenly they are admitting they lied when they said it was perfectly safe.

But us that questioned it are spreading “disinformation”.

The willfully ignorant right continues to try to drag America into the Dark Ages.

Does anyonre know for how long after you get vaccinated with moderna is one still suscceptible to getting side effects like blood clotting?

Does anyonre know for how long after you get vaccinated with moderna is one still suscceptible to getting side effects like blood clotting?
Not me, I don't know because I haven't been vaccinated yet. Still free of rabies, flea's, heart worms, and other such pesky pestilence's. :)

Risk is very low, even for J & J and Astrazenica and to date, even lower for the two shot Pfizer and Moderna. This is just more BS, from the anti-vax crowd.
I have come to think that a certain section regret trump's handling, but regret more how his handling and messaging of the pandemic hurt his re-election. These same people would like to see the pandemic continue, so as to hurt his successor. Not happening. The Biden administration will continue progress and even many staunch GOP supporter have and will get the vaccines from one supplier or another, as we have seen too many trump supporters who scoffed at precautions cut down by this world wide pandemic and realize that most over half of living by dumb luck is just dumb.

Covid itself causes blood clots.
Covid can cause a LOT of problems, but fortunately those problems are rare

Forum List

Back