Scientists Warn Pfizer, Moderna Vaccines May Cause Blood Clots, Too

I'm in no hurry to get a vaccine...

This is where people should be able to express their individual freedoms. But just like in school, or traveling to certain foreign countries, if you choose not to be vaccinated, they don't have to admit you.

It's your choice. But don't complain if you can't get into Disneyland, or they require you wear a mask.

It's against the law to discriminate. You cannot violate someone's medical privacy rights in order to let them into your establishment. The governor of Florida already signed an EO making this illegal, legislation should be soon to follow.

Whether or not I got vaccinated is MY business, not Disney Worlds.

My little niece was one of the 4.5 people per million doses that had an anaphylactic reaction to the vaccine. Her tongue got swollen and her throat started to close off. She had to be rushed to the ER. She is 26.

Wrong. Disney World is private property. They can dictate any rules they want to come on to their property, and there isn't anything Republicans in Florida, including the governor can do about it.

And that goes for every other business, or private property in Florida, or the US.

Many right wingers just change the 'rights' to fit whatever they're selling today, same as left wingers ideologues do..

The Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca COVID vaccines are under the microscope for their potential to cause blood clots, but scientists warn Pfizer and Moderna vaccines pose similar risks.

I am already on a blood thinner. So screw the Scientists. Besides ,it is all fake. The Democrats just want this to last forever.

This is where people should be able to express their individual freedoms. But just like in school, or traveling to certain foreign countries, if you choose not to be vaccinated, they don't have to admit you.

It's your choice. But don't complain if you can't get into Disneyland, or they require you wear a mask.

It's against the law to discriminate. You cannot violate someone's medical privacy rights in order to let them into your establishment. The governor of Florida already signed an EO making this illegal, legislation should be soon to follow.

Whether or not I got vaccinated is MY business, not Disney Worlds.

My little niece was one of the 4.5 people per million doses that had an anaphylactic reaction to the vaccine. Her tongue got swollen and her throat started to close off. She had to be rushed to the ER. She is 26.

Wrong. Disney World is private property. They can dictate any rules they want to come on to their property, and there isn't anything Republicans in Florida, including the governor can do about it.

And that goes for every other business, or private property in Florida, or the US.
That is true Skews... businesses have the right to determine the particulars of their clientele—— no shirt, no shoes, no service etc. however, consumers still hold the cards but you know that right? In order to maintain individual liberties, consumer rights are tied in together as one strand.

I meant to add that I support businesses with their “individualism” and at the same time I support the right to decide as an individual regarding suggested medical intervention that’s been experimentally fast tracked approved on an experimental basis because there’s still 2 years left to go for phase 3! Unless a person is in bad health (several specific conditions that are being listed as comorbidity factors) and/or over the age of 70, there is no increased risk to reduce. That last statement is the most important of my mini-diatribe. That’s my informed opinion and yes everyone has one.

Last edited:
The Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca COVID vaccines are under the microscope for their potential to cause blood clots, but scientists warn Pfizer and Moderna vaccines pose similar risks.

You spend your time posting fear, commonly used by demagogues and charlatans. In my opinion your fear mongering is dangerous; there is no reason to spread this fear, it can be as dangerous as Covid and other communicable diseases, including fear mongering.

Many Internet tabloids earn dollars by spreading rumors, half-truths and damn lies. If anyone believes your posts, contracts a communicable disease and spreads it, makes your thread and you culpable and morally corrupt.

You spend your time posting fear, commonly used by demagogues and charlatans. In my opinion your fear mongering is dangerous; there is no reason to spread this fear, it can be as dangerous as Covid and other communicable diseases, including fear mongering.

Many Internet tabloids earn dollars by spreading rumors, half-truths and damn lies. If anyone believes your posts, contracts a communicable disease and spreads it, makes your thread and you culpable and morally corrupt.

You're an idiot who lives in fear of a bug that kills LESS than 2% of all those infected, of those LESS than 2% most have 1-3 co-morbidities. It must be awful to live in terror like that.
Fact, it is NOT a vaccine, and it IS killing people.

Here you go

Screenshot_20210419-061015_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Got both Pfizer shots. No issues at all. The vaccines work just fine.

There is no vaccine for stupid however. Which is why everyone who isn't stupid needs to get vaccinated to protect themselves from the stupid.

I received both of my Pfizer shots, as has my wife and we are fine. Just another RWNJ going to RWNJ Site that pass RWNJ Bullshit.

Here you go

View attachment 481786

Never use a logical fallacy you don't understand. A Straw Man relates to a response to an argument, something you haven't made in each of your threads. I made an argument, and you couldn't respond with a rebuttal, instead you responded with a personal attack, i.e. mocking.

There is no vaccine for stupid however. Which is why everyone who isn't stupid needs to get vaccinated to protect themselves from the stupid.
Good for you. I know someone that developed ITP from the shot and almost died. Don’t know anyone that had had any long term affects from WuFlu.

I received both of my Pfizer shots, as has my wife and we are fine. Just another RWNJ going to RWNJ Site that pass RWNJ Bullshit.
Do you dispute anything from the article, or do you agree with everything in it?

Here you go

View attachment 481786

Never use a logical fallacy you don't understand. A Straw Man relates to a response to an argument, something you haven't made in each of your threads. I made an argument, and you couldn't respond with a rebuttal, instead you responded with a personal attack, i.e. mocking.
What exactly do you dispute from the article? Please quote what it is and explain why.

The CDC acknowledges "Cases of reinfection with COVID-19 have been reported, but remain rare", so why are people who have documented COVID infection and documented recovery being vaccinated?

Personally, I do not give shit one way or other if all of you Dead From The Neck Up, Meat Head Cons DIE from COVID.

I mean, lets face facts it would serve our country to reduce the surplus population while at the time thinning the Maskholes and COVIDIOTS who get what they deserve.

Kinda that Shit Stain Ted Nugent, who said COVID was NOT real and now says he has tested positive for COVID.

https://www.huffpost.com,/entry/ted-nugent-tests-positive-coronavirus_n_607eb2b8e4b0df3610c03264

What I want is you dim's to do is DIE a long, painful, agonizingly ugly death.

I want you to suffer every fucking minute.

Going some RWNJ/not science based website proves nothing.

Please die. The faster you people die off, the faster we get rid of Traitor Lovers.

I thought anyone that questioned the vaccine was a “conspiracy nut”?

Now suddenly they are admitting they lied when they said it was perfectly safe.

But us that questioned it are spreading “disinformation”.

I’m getting biotech next week, despite being sceptical, and wanting to know the ingredients.

Besides ITP or CVST, if it’s the J&J vaccine we are talking about, there’s more to it. That vaccine does not work well in countries where there are more contagious variants. But with the P.1 Brazil-Japan variant, A unique similarity happens: the mutation K417N/T exactly mimics mutations at the mu-opioid receptor that render fentanyl more potent. If it is true that Floyd’s COVID-19 infection was not mentioned in court, then there may have been more profound political reasons why it was left out of court transcripts.

I've said this before so I'll try it again... if you are going to reference some medical information, use medical websites, not biased unscientific websites. I know that hurts your cause but your cause has no teeth with objective individuals unless it is supported by valid evidence coming from valid sources. It kind of goes with the same concept that if there is a claim that there is a man whose body is so strong it will deflect bullets, don't reference Superman comic books as proof. They are not valid sources.

Ehem, apparently you've never watched the Netflix documentary about a fella by the name of Luke Cage

Forum List

Back