Scientists Warn Pfizer, Moderna Vaccines May Cause Blood Clots, Too

Some people, I feel, are waiting for time to pass until they take the vaccine.

They prefer that other people be, well, the guinea pigs.

They may decide to take the vaccine after the CDC gives an official approval to one or more of the current vaccines.

The (understandable) hurry to use a vaccine is unsettling to many people.

I assume that such people feel that it is worth it to avoid rushing into taking the vaccine even though they may be excluded from various activities. (As they say, there is a price for everything that we do and do not do. Everyone needs to decide for oneself. No one should be critical of another person's decision. It's a really difficult decision.)

Hundreds of millions have already taken these vaccines not including the ones that have taken them in clinical trials. How many more guinea pigs does one need?

Last edited:
Welcome to medicine. Proof takes a long time, if ever. We go with what we have because we don't have time for perfection.

Agreed, which is why they got emergency authorization use from the FDA. Now Phizer is looking for total FDA approval.

Doesn't matter to me, I won't get any vaccine.

I'm all for vaccines and such, especially for children as they have saved countless lives. But I refuse to get a vaccine rushed through testing and production like covid ones have been as there could be long term effects.

Look at thalidomide. It was a drug not properly tested. It was to treat nausea in pregnant women and kind of rushed. It ended up creating deformed children know as thalidomide babies.

Covid vaccines were rushed in a jump due to fear, money and political power. I want nothing to do with something like that. If it's found safe by the time I'm 80 then I'll get one.

Even current flu vaccines do not alter mRNA like covid vaccine does. Current flu vaccines simply expose you to nearly dead flu cells so your body can easily kill them and learn how to defend against them. Covid vaccines method is completely different and fairly new.

Doesn't matter to me, I won't get any vaccine.

I'm all for vaccines and such, especially for children as they have saved countless lives. But I refuse to get a vaccine rushed through testing and production like covid ones have been as there could be long term effects.

Look at thalidomide. It was a drug not properly tested. It was to treat nausea in pregnant women and kind of rushed. It ended up creating deformed children know as thalidomide babies.

Covid vaccines were rushed in a jump due to fear, money and political power. I want nothing to do with something like that. If it's found safe by the time I'm 80 then I'll get one.

Even current flu vaccines do not alter mRNA like covid vaccine does. Current flu vaccines simply expose you to nearly dead flu cells so your body can easily kill them and learn how to defend against them. Covid vaccines method is completely different and fairly new.

More and more I'm leaning towards getting the vaccine. I took my mother grocery shopping today and wearing that mask is just annoying. Our Governor won't get rid of the mask mandate until X percent of Ohioans are vaccinated. When it is lifted, I still want to make sure I'm safe.

Silly you, thinking my immune system can't handle this without ever examining me. You armchair internet "doctors" can kiss my ass.
Your immune system will handle the vaccine just fine too. Won’t it?

Silly you, thinking my immune system can't handle this without ever examining me. You armchair internet "doctors" can kiss my ass.
Your immune system will handle the vaccine just fine too. Won’t it?
I'm sure it would. Still not taking it, though.
64167838250__6D1E7782-729B-4B62-A30C-A3CF94422195.jpg

Forum List

Back