Scientists Suggest That The Universe Knew

The Bible doesn't say much about hell. I think it would be a spiritual realm unlike Earth and our universe. IOW, once you die, the spirit is whisked immediately (in most instances) away from our Earth and universe to a place for the spiritual dead called Hades. I think this is where one remains dormant until Jesus returns.

The place called hell is where there is no God, no creator. It was a place created for demonic spirits, but now a place destined for those without a spiritual body. The Bible tells us it is a place of burning, a dark place with no light, intense grief, and horror (revelation of all human sins?). Is there any hard evidence? I think only in the Bible.
You're applying for Jimmy Swaggert's job, right?

A child who never loses his adolescent fears and superstitions is said to have never grown up.

You're applying for Jimmy Swaggert's job, right?

A child who never loses his adolescent fears and superstitions is said to have never grown up.
Again, the Bible states faith and fear cannot exist together, but unbelief leads to fear, i.e. strong emotion. Who's in the better position? Me.

I'm not sure what that is for the unbelievers here because I think it would be personal. Here are some things that could apply to you from the science of fear. It could be psychological. It could be trauma or actual or threatened death or serious injury, or a threat to the physical integrity of self or others. It could be being shown film clips of something very disturbing or that showed some kind of terrible event that was impossible to stop. It could be disturbing visual images, imminent threat and a lack of control.

Again, the Bible states faith and fear cannot exist together, but unbelief leads to fear, i.e. strong emotion. Who's in the better position? Me.

I'm not sure what that is for the unbelievers here because I think it would be personal. Here are some things that could apply to you from the science of fear. It could be psychological. It could be trauma or actual or threatened death or serious injury, or a threat to the physical integrity of self or others. It could be being shown film clips of something very disturbing or that showed some kind of terrible event that was impossible to stop. It could be disturbing visual images, imminent threat and a lack of control.
Or, you could seek help for your sociopathy.

Forum List

Back