Scientists Suggest That The Universe Knew

When done carefully both give a calendar age that is equal to the results of the isotope assay.

Good.

Long lived isotope dating provides the calendar age.

Patently not true. Creationists mistook noise for signal.

There is no worthwhile argument to avoid.

Sez you. Individual claims have to be put to the test. I have to admit atheist scientists make a lot of noise, but very little good signal. Creation scientists have demonstrated radiometric decay dates aren't valid for calendar ages. It's important as so far nothing has backed up the lies of evolution.

C14 dating is important in disproving what the atheist scientist claimed is the universe and Earth ages in 1956. It does back up young dates we get of the Earth using Bible genealogies. AIG formed the RATE group to further back up its findings and they further destroy the radiometric dates from 1956 as calendar ages. Let its work stand the test of time. This should be taught in schools.

Sez you. Individual claims have to be put to the test. I have to admit atheist scientists make a lot of noise, but very little good signal. Creation scientists have demonstrated radiometric decay dates aren't valid for calendar ages. It's important as so far nothing has backed up the lies of evolution.

C14 dating is important in disproving what the atheist scientist claimed is the universe and Earth ages in 1956. It does back up young dates we get of the Earth using Bible genealogies. AIG formed the RATE group to further back up its findings and they further destroy the radiometric dates from 1956 as calendar ages. Let its work stand the test of time. This should be taught in schools.
So you don't believe modern science. Scientists disagree with almost every sentence in your post.

So you don't believe modern science. Scientists disagree with almost every sentence in your post.

Not all scientists disagree, and it is true that many scientist do agree with somethings James Bond says. Neither make the scientists in question correct nor able to prove anything.

Not all scientists disagree, and it is true that many scientist do agree with somethings James Bond says. Neither make the scientists in question correct nor able to prove anything.
It does not matter that "all" scientists do not agree. There are nuts in any crowd.

But this mich is certain: any geologist or physicist who does not agree is not going to pass their college courses and so wont ever be physicists or geologists.

I did say we were going to disagree. I pointed out the creation scientists made their claims first from the Bible. They had catastrophism in the early 18th century.

Next, came uniformitarianism during the 1830s which led to Darwinism in 1859. James Hutton was atheist and influenced Charles Lyell. They deliberately went against catastrophism because that was based on the Bible and God. They wanted their science deliberately atheist from the start. It was founded on the atheist religion. Can you see how lies were built upon lies?

You think yours is the only modern science when we still have creation science. Creationists are amazed at the power of Satan to be able contradict creation science when he loves to hide. Personally, I believe Satan talked through those founding atheist scientists who eliminated God like the snake to Adam and Eve in the garden. I mean you can just state your science, but you know it is based on your strong belief that God had nothing to do with anything. That's why the creationists eventually found the science to contradict the long time theory. Do you agree now that the age of the Earth (and universe) came first from atheist science? If the young Earth was important, then it would be in the Bible but no mention of the age of the universe and Earth. God did give us our birth certificates with the creation of Adam and Eve, so we believe the age of the Earth can be calculated from that quite accurately. C14 dating backed that up and debunked the long time of evolution.

Last edited:
james bond, you are just repeating old posts with your stream of consciousness rambling.
You just won't admit that you started as an atheist and then came your science. This is your so called claim to modern science.

At least, I started with Christianity (Methodist religion) and found the Bible. That led me to creation science.

There is no scientific evidence humans came from monkeys. I can figure these things out and put 2 + 2 together.

We are here today because of atheism, atheist science, (and the trickery of Satan to make people believe in lies). I tip my hat to him as he loves to hide and yet he's so powerful. He has the Christian truth, Bible, and creation science shut out of schools.

You just won't admit that you started as an atheist and then came your science. This is your so called claim to modern science.

At least, I started with Christianity (Methodist religion) and found the Bible. That led me to creation science.
Yes, you started with Christianity because it is the religion most commonly associated with western culture. Nothing remarkable about that. You just used the religion you were given. Your personal tragedy is certainly a tragedy. You started with christianity and assumed all the fears, superstitions and biases associated with the religion.

I strive to resort to the fewest fallacies and must be the truest witness bearer on this site as a result. Some effect.
I do have to give the atheist scientists credit for discovering the fine tuning parameters while studying the big bang, but it seems to be quickly forgotten and removed from atheist science. The parameters show that our universe is finely tuned to support life, i.e. only life exists on Earth. They actually found real science, but it backed up creation science because the universe and Earth seemed to be designed with intelligence behind it, i.e. God. They had to make up a multiverse fallacy to counter. So now you have atheist scientists who believe in multiverses, but have absolutely no evidence.

You can find your Nexus there.

Yes, you started with Christianity because it is the religion most commonly associated with western culture. Nothing remarkable about that. You just used the religion you were given. Your personal tragedy is certainly a tragedy. You started with christianity and assumed all the fears, superstitions and biases associated with the religion.
There is no tragedy being with God and having creation science back it up. Interesting that you think it's my tragedy when it is the opposite. How else did God-fearing people become the greatest scientists in history and discovered the scientific method?

There is no tragedy being with God and having creation science back it up. Interesting that you think it's my tragedy when it is the opposite. How else did God-fearing people become the greatest scientists in history and discovered the scientific method?
The tragedy is promoting falsehoods which you view as godly. Science does not ''back up'' a flat earth, talking snakes, Ark cruises, etc.

Gawd fearing people did not become the greatest scientists. It was the christian church that spent 800 years persecuting scientists. Are you expecting applause for the damage done to humanity by the church?

The tragedy is promoting falsehoods which you view as godly. Science does not ''back up'' a flat earth, talking snakes, Ark cruises, etc.

Gawd fearing people did not become the greatest scientists. It was the christian church that spent 800 years persecuting scientists. Are you expecting applause for the damage done to humanity by the church?
The Bible doesn't say much about hell. I think it would be a spiritual realm unlike Earth and our universe. IOW, once you die, the spirit is whisked immediately (in most instances) away from our Earth and universe to a place for the spiritual dead called Hades. I think this is where one remains dormant until Jesus returns.

The place called hell is where there is no God, no creator. It was a place created for demonic spirits, but now a place destined for those without a spiritual body. The Bible tells us it is a place of burning, a dark place with no light, intense grief, and horror (revelation of all human sins?). Is there any hard evidence? I think only in the Bible.

@james bond, you are just repeating old posts with your stream of consciousness rambling.
Let's discuss something else then such as FEAR. This is in regards to our political views (liberal vs conservative) determining our religious beliefs (atheist vs Christian) and in turn it determines our beliefs in science.

So my question is do you think like Hollie that Christianity is based on fear? It isn't, but I do not want to be without God. This is faith instead of fear. The Bible states faith and fear cannot exist together and that it is unbelief that leads to fear, a powerful emotion. As usual, Hollie is ignorant of what God said and ends up stating the opposite. In scientific terms, my science cannot change while yours can change and does. The fear is you cannot trust it to be true. The fear is of being wrong. I brought up the multiverse which was made up to counter fine tuning. Stephen Hawking struggled to explain it until his death.

New Topics

Forum List

Back