Scientists Join Missouri, Louisiana in Lawsuit Against Biden Administration For Censoring Covid Facts

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Of course they did. Most ‘conspiracies’ related to the ChiCom flu two years ago that got you fired or banned are now documented fact.

But Deep State will not pay for violations of our rights until the pitchforks and torches come out.

Infighting, American against American. Dysfunction and mayhem begins to be the rule in America instead of the exception.

And still there are millions who choose to see out Trump right to the very bitter end!

As Weatherman predicts; next comes the pitchforks and the torches. Only that Americans can be so lucky that it's not the bullets instead?

Last edited:
Of course they did. Most ‘conspiracies’ related to the ChiCom flu two years ago that got you fired or banned are now documented fact.

But Deep State will not pay for violations of our rights until the pitchforks and torches come out.

Didn't Rump order the initial shut-down? Gasp!! The orange douche bag was part of the deep state!!!! Gasp!!

Infighting, American against American. Dysfunction and mayhem begins to be the rule in America instead of the exception.

And still there are millions who choose to see out Trump right to the very bitter end!
You assume that your opinion cannot be wrong and the fact is, it was YOUR party and its voters who never accepted the choice of the majority of voters in the majority of states in 2016. You then went on a four-year assault against every single move he made and every single word he uttered. You are correct that a huge schism has occurred but to blame it on Trump supporters is a fecking LIE. Yes, we still support him and we understand just how dangerously committed you lot are to keeping him away from the Oval Office.

When he announces he is running I expect you people to lose your minds and begin the burn, loot, and murder season almost immediately. This most recent attack is going to backfire in a big way. He has already increased support in recent polling and topped his record in fundraising. Apparently, average Americans still don't like bullies. I expect that whatever the material is that they collected, they will use it to create a case of espionage and use that to imply treason so they can disqualify him. Your burden is too weighty to satisfy. Treason, you see, is the one and ONLY crime that is specifically defined in our Constitution. Your bullshit kangaroo court in DC can convict him of "espionage" based on him having documents that were once classified but it won't matter to voters and it won't pass muster with SCOTUS.

The most important thing Americans can do at this stage is DO NOT subjugate your children to these jabs, period! The next most important thing is to force them to reveal how many tens of thousands they have murdered with them? Under no circumstances should any child be jabbed with this shit, frankly the parents doing so are evil!
All most parents are capable of is listening to their doctors. And, 99% of the doctors believed that the RNA vaccines would work in the beginning and were working. At least to prevent serious complications with the original Covid19 and the Delta variance. That was the information being given to the medical field and science community at large. Those who knew early on are the ones to blame. When exactly were the vaccines known not to stop the virus nor to protect the compromised from dying? And, did they know that there were actual drugs that were better at preventing deaths from the virus? We know that President Trump didn't die from Covid19 with other treatments like Monoclonal Antibodies and other treatments. We know that this did stop deaths. Yet, they were prohibited by many Democrat Governors and many others. The Vaccines themselves weren't first released until August 21, 2021 and then January 31, 2022. When did they know they weren't working? When did Biden know they weren't working? Fauci and some others are the culprits. Not the parents. How can you blame parents who want to protect their children?

The ones closest to Trump should have told him about the 8-10 hour time window. But why didn't any other scientist sound the alarm? They did prophylaxis in Uttar Pradesh and beat the commie virus.

Trump ordered States and local agencies to arrest surfers on the beach?

Seek psychiatric help for your TDS.
Was there or not a lockdown under Rump?

Seek help for your orange douche bag worship. It’s sickening.

You assume that your opinion cannot be wrong and the fact is, it was YOUR party and its voters who never accepted the choice of the majority of voters in the majority of states in 2016.
How many times do I have to tell you wankers that I'm a Canadian and I have no party.
You then went on a four-year assault against every single move he made and every single word he uttered. You are correct that a huge schism has occurred but to blame it on Trump supporters is a fecking LIE. Yes, we still support him and we understand just how dangerously committed you lot are to keeping him away from the Oval Office.

When he announces he is running I expect you people to lose your minds and begin the burn, loot, and murder season almost immediately. This most recent attack is going to backfire in a big way. He has already increased support in recent polling and topped his record in fundraising. Apparently, average Americans still don't like bullies. I expect that whatever the material is that they collected, they will use it to create a case of espionage and use that to imply treason so they can disqualify him. Your burden is too weighty to satisfy. Treason, you see, is the one and ONLY crime that is specifically defined in our Constitution. Your bullshit kangaroo court in DC can convict him of "espionage" based on him having documents that were once classified but it won't matter to voters and it won't pass muster with SCOTUS.

I rather favour Trump over Biden because of there being less chance of world war with Trump.

Notice how John Bolton is just the oppositle and quit Trump because of John being an ultra-hawk.

That doesn't mean that I don't see how Trump is a mentally deranged psychopath who could turn hawkish if it could benefit him directly.

How many times do I have to tell you wankers that I'm a Canadian and I have no party.

I rather favour Trump over Biden because of there being less chance of world war with Trump.

Notice how John Bolton is just the oppositle and quit Trump because of John being an ultra-hawk.

That doesn't mean that I don't see how Trump is a mentally deranged psychopath who could turn hawkish if it could benefit him directly.
Yet another KKKanuck envious of the USA.

I don’t blame you. KKKanada makes North Korea look like a good nation to live in. Likely why Canadians are committing suicide at high rates.

Link away to Trump ordering lockdowns.

You can’t. You’re just a dumbass Leftard troll.
Here you go, retard.

Next time, do some research before posting. Will help you look less of a fool. Good luck :itsok:

Here you go, retard.

Next time, do some research before posting. Will help you look less of a fool. Good luck :itsok:
Next time try reading your source.
“President Donald Trump is extending the voluntary national shutdown”

Next time try reading your source.
“President Donald Trump is extending the voluntary national shutdown”
Retard. Who volunteers for the shutdown? But you do accept that the orange loser extended the national shutdown? Poor retard. Gets his arse handed to him. :itsok:

Didn't Rump order the initial shut-down?
No. Governors did that and a few didn't and what does that have to do with anything anyway?

Retard. Who volunteers for the shutdown?
Almost every single state governor, or is your memory that short?

Here you go, retard.

Next time, read past the headline. Will help you look less of a fool. Good luck :itsok:

"Trump extended the current guidelines on social distancing until April 30,"

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back