Scientists Discover a Self-Replicating Protein Structure, And It Could Have Built The First Life on

It's kind of annoying when science denying idiots pollute topics in the science section with their ignorance. I don't want to deal with your stupid shit so I stay out of the religion section. It would be real nice of you all to do similarly with the science section.

It's kind of funny when atheist know-nothings pretend to be the arbiters of truth.

It's kind of annoying when science denying idiots pollute topics in the science section with their ignorance. I don't want to deal with your stupid shit so I stay out of the religion section. It would be real nice of you all to do similarly with the science section.

It's kind of funny when atheist know-nothings pretend to be the arbiters of truth.
Just asking for evidence .. as we DO have an overwhelming amount for evolution.
vs NONE for your Flying Spaghetti Monster.

`

" Naturalism Nay Sayers Appreciation Inn Limited Accolades "

* Individual Liberty Versus What Others Claim As An Entitlement To Enforce *

That God isn't the creator and there is no God.
You brought it up. You should be able to explain it in your own words. Or is it the reason why you can't bring up a topic on your own?
Some are hailing to control imminent domain without an adequate definition of gawd .

Theories of naturalism resign that all of which is comprising of nature includes order , disorder , projection , opportunity , energy transition , and that super natural is actually exceptional circumstances of nature .

Theories of naturalism would not expect to presume enforcing delimiters of time upon nature , or presume that nature had not ever existed ; how is such a presumption different from descriptions alluded to of gawd ?

The veneration of naturalism for the provisions from all that is nature is unquestionable ; would naturalism presume that gawd were equivalent with nature ?

Those individuals espousing deities in religious almanacs for genetic perpetuity should be evaluated based upon the tenets and edicts in the creed of each religion .

A comparison between religions is evaluating whether it ascribes to a creed for non violence principles - legitimate aggression , or ascribes to a creed of non aggression principles - no aggression pacifism.

Say what?

If the word amyloid doesn't sound familiar, they're a protein structure that's increasingly being found all over the place in nature.​
[.....]​

`

Hey, abu afak, I thought you wanted to discuss Miller-Urey.

You're a FRAUD and you know it.
You're Finished here.
You're nothing but a one Emoticon/one Line/one Poem Troll.
Look above, look everywhere.

You've done nothing but link your original one line essay.
When you have some REAL/Tangible Evidence FOR god, or Against evolution, come back
IOW, NEVER.

`

You're a FRAUD and you know it.
You're Finished here.
You're nothing but a one Emoticon/one Line/one Poem Troll.
Look above, look everywhere.

You've done nothing but link your original one line essay.
When you have some REAL/Tangible Evidence FOR god, or Against evolution, come back
IOW, NEVER.

`

Ah, shut up. You were shut down by more than 6 posters on your own thread due to your ignorance regarding the difference between abiogenesis and biochemistry, the origin of the proteins you're going on about, and the origin of the organic compounds that made them. You don't even grasp why demonstrating, much less, observing, abiogenesis is impossible.

Relative to the underlying hypothesis of the Miller-Urey experiments, what was falsified? Thanks.

Forum List

Back