Scientists Discover a Self-Replicating Protein Structure, And It Could Have Built The First Life on

Do you know that there was only ever one God? How do you know? Did He tell you?

Yes, he did thru the Bible.
And you know the Bible is correct because He said it was. I think the circular reasoning has made you dizzy.

How can it be circular if He said it first and was the only witness for creation? Furthermore, science backs him up.

Moreover, you just don't have it and thus has been led down the wrong path of your own circular reasoning. You may as well be a round peg in a square hole.
Your book said he said it and had it put in the book, the book that said he said it. Perfectly circular.

Do you know that there was only ever one God? How do you know? Did He tell you?

Yes, he did thru the Bible.
And you know the Bible is correct because He said it was. I think the circular reasoning has made you dizzy.

How can it be circular if He said it first and was the only witness for creation? Furthermore, science backs him up.

Moreover, you just don't have it and thus has been led down the wrong path of your own circular reasoning. You may as well be a round peg in a square hole.
Your book said he said it and had it put in the book, the book that said he said it. Perfectly circular.

This is your square head in the round hole talking now :aug08_031:using circular and evolutionary logic. With that kind of logic, no one can write an auto-biography. People are laughing their arses off now :laughing0301:. You embarrassed yourself in front of all these people. No use answering your questions as atheists cannot figure things out correctly.

" Naturalism Nay Sayers Appreciation Inn Limited Accolades "

* Individual Liberty Versus What Others Claim As An Entitlement To Enforce *

That God isn't the creator and there is no God.
You brought it up. You should be able to explain it in your own words. Or is it the reason why you can't bring up a topic on your own?
Some are hailing to control imminent domain without an adequate definition of gawd .

Theories of naturalism resign that all of which is comprising of nature includes order , disorder , projection , opportunity , energy transition , and that super natural is actually exceptional circumstances of nature .

Theories of naturalism would not expect to presume enforcing delimiters of time upon nature , or presume that nature had not ever existed ; how is such a presumption different from descriptions alluded to of gawd ?

The veneration of naturalism for the provisions from all that is nature is unquestionable ; would naturalism presume that gawd were equivalent with nature ?

Those individuals espousing deities in religious almanacs for genetic perpetuity should be evaluated based upon the tenets and edicts in the creed of each religion .

A comparison between religions is evaluating whether it ascribes to a creed for non violence principles - legitimate aggression , or ascribes to a creed of non aggression principles - no aggression pacifism.

What fairy tales do evilutionist atheists believe in?

Did you never research the Egyptian Book of the Dead?

You brought it up. You should be able to explain it in your own words. Or is it the reason why you can't bring up a topic on your own?
There have been thousands of gods invented by humans. Your polytheistic gods are just a conglomeration of all the earlier ones.

The Egyptian Book of the Dead predates the Bible and is obviously true and accurate vs. the Bible which is not

" Potential Spirit Wells Of Collective Common Mind Transmissions To And From Ground "

* Living Gawds And Guidance Themes From Social Organizations *

There have been thousands of gods invented by humans. Your polytheistic gods are just a conglomeration of all the earlier ones.
The Egyptian Book of the Dead predates the Bible and is obviously true and accurate vs. the Bible which is not
Disparaging references to information others find useful is less adequate to explain a want or need by individuals to be relieved of accountability for mistakes and amend in ways for improving quality , duration and perpetuity of life .

With that kind of logic, no one can write an auto-biography.
Obviously that's not true. In fact I wrote an autobiography. It tells all about how I started Amazon and then became President of the United States. You can believe me since in my book I said it was all true.

Some are hailing to control imminent domain without an adequate definition of gawd .

Theories of naturalism resign that all of which is comprising of nature includes order , disorder , projection , opportunity , energy transition , and that super natural is actually exceptional circumstances of nature .

Theories of naturalism would not expect to presume enforcing delimiters of time upon nature , or presume that nature had not ever existed ; how is such a presumption different from descriptions alluded to of gawd ?

The veneration of naturalism for the provisions from all that is nature is unquestionable ; would naturalism presume that gawd were equivalent with nature ?

Those individuals espousing deities in religious almanacs for genetic perpetuity should be evaluated based upon the tenets and edicts in the creed of each religion .

A comparison between religions is evaluating whether it ascribes to a creed for non violence principles - legitimate aggression , or ascribes to a creed of non aggression principles - no aggression pacifism.

It's God, not gawd. Four of the 10 Ten Commandments are for him.
  1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
  2. You shall make no idols.
  3. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
  4. Keep the Sabbath day holy.
Naturalism is kaka haha. Your takes are :bs1:. For example, how can something wonderful as the human brain come from :piss2:? It can't.

Last edited:

Naturalism is kaka haha. Your takes are . For example, how can something wonderful as the human brain come from monkeys? It can't.
What a neurotic god he is. If someone were willing to god-shop, they would find much less neurotic and more benevolent gods in other religions.

That God isn't the creator and there is no God
You can believe both of those things and still accept evolution as fact. Lots of people do.

That's how atheists, their scientists, and ags end up in the other place. It is a gross violation of the 10 commandments and believing evolution is a fact when it's a lie.

It was backed up by the Biblical prophecy of people exchanging the truth of God for a lie.

If the Bible was not true, then it would not have been backed up by science and have been contradicted already. Instead, we get no aliens nor organisms on Mars.

That's how atheists, their scientists, and ags end up in the other place.
No. That's how many Christians end up believing evolution. It was literally the entire point, and you are too terrified a little sissy to address it. They see it is fact, and just accept it was God's way of doing things. Very easy.

That's how atheists, their scientists, and ags end up in the other place.
No. That's how many Christians end up believing evolution. It was literally the entire point, and you are too terrified a little sissy to address it. They see it is fact, and just accept it was God's way of doing things. Very easy.

Evolution contradicts the Christian God in every way, but actual science backs up God and Bible. Aren't these people exchanging the truth of God for a lie?

I already offered the challenge of discovering no life nor organisms on Mars b/c of no abiogenesis. The swan neck experiment proved it.

Evolution contradicts the Christian God in every way
False. It only contradicts the Biblical creation myth, if the myth is taken literally. Don't try to put a tuxedo on your turd, Bond. What I just stated is the ONLY reason you have wasted your time and energy embarrassing yourself in a debate you lost 160 years ago. Any other reason you state is a LIE and should be ignored completely.

With that kind of logic, no one can write an auto-biography.
Obviously that's not true. In fact I wrote an autobiography. It tells all about how I started Amazon and then became President of the United States. You can believe me since in my book I said it was all true.

With your autobiography, it will not sell. For example, many people already know who started Amazon. Thus, they found a contradiction and you failed :bs1: .

Just look at what the best selling book in the world is -- the Bible
OIP.ciaB4ya1BcSYs994dSJ3TgHaHa

" Remanding Proof Of Origin For Document Espoused As Absolutely Valid For Normative Standards "

* Gawd Goading Deities Garb And Other Addorned Tappestries "

Naturalism is kaka haha. Your takes are :bs1:. For example, how can something wonderful as the human brain come from :piss2:? It can't.
A supposition in a bout for or against naturalism should suppose that pundits for naturalism would subscribe to adopt ideas and techniques from diverse resources that collectively aid in determining methods of behavior which are functional .

Disparaging accusations against naturalism and against its principles to acquire a basis of equilibrium does not explain whether deities exist with free will and whether a means to issue reciprocity exists through some schema of controls exacted by such a deity .

Upon which supposition is there to validate a referenced text to determine whether it was inscribed by a deity and not adulterated or embellished by an addition of perspectives from hue mammon ?

The core issue is whether doctrines claimed to have been issued by a deity are or are not in fact decrees from an extraterrestrial society .

Lore is that the qurayn is a direct dictation from an angel , with insistence that the address against transgressions of abstainers who reject the premise should be stern .

* Catholic Versus Protestant Error Arrogance Dealers Missing Volumes *

The doctrines of creed for the three abrahamic religions are the torah , gospel and qurayn .

The city state laws for the genetic religion of torhanism would not be expected to apply outside of isreal .

The city state laws for the genetic religion of qurayshism would not be expected to apply outside of hejaz .

The city state laws for the genetic religion of christianity are divided between the protestant following the seven laws of noah and the catholic following the decalogue .

The seven Noahide laws as traditionally enumerated in the Babylonian Talmud Sanhedrin 56a-b and Tosefta Avodah Zarah 8:4,[2][4][10][11] are the following:[1][2][3][4][5]
  1. Not to worship idols.
  2. Not to curse God.
  3. Not to commit murder.
  4. Not to commit adultery, bestiality, or sexual immorality.
  5. Not to steal.
  6. Not to eat flesh torn from a living animal.
  7. To establish courts of justice.
According to the Jewish law, non-Jews (gentiles) are not obligated to convert to Judaism, but they are required to observe the Seven Laws of Noah to be assured of a place in the World to Come (Olam Ha-Ba), the final reward of the righteous.[2][3][4][5][7][8][9] The non-Jews that choose to follow the Seven Laws of Noah are regarded as "Righteous Gentiles" (Hebrew: חסיד אומות העולם‎, Chassid Umot ha-Olam: "Pious People of the World").[2][3][5][7][8][9]

According to the book of Exodus in the Torah, the Ten Commandments were revealed to Moses at Mount Sinai.[1]
The Ten Commandments form the basis of Jewish law,[59] stating God's universal and timeless standard of right and wrong – unlike the rest of the 613 commandments in the Torah, which include, for example, various duties and ceremonies such as the kashrut dietary laws, and now unobservable rituals to be performed by priests in the Holy Temple.[60] Jewish tradition considers the Ten Commandments the theological basis for the rest of the commandments.
In Catholicism, Jesus freed Christians from the rest of Jewish religious law, but not from their obligation to keep the Ten Commandments.[79]
It has been said that they are to the moral order what the creation story is to the natural order.
[79]

* Dichotomy Of Good Versus Evil More Dramatized As Hue Mammon Phenomenon In Theater *

As much as some claim that a creed originating from a deity set auspices establishing social foundation , greek and roman culture also adorn its social foundations .

The greek perspective on cosmogony of creation in the known universe was written as a cosmological explanation , wherein timelines of celestial events were described as actions by celestial deities .

Last edited:

Ah! But did you get a second term?

Forum List

Back