Scientists Almost certain vaccines won’t work against new Varients

Has anybody noticed that every time people stop being afraid of Covid, they bring out a "new" variant.

....this will never end, mark my words.

Variants are natural phenomenon that happens with viruses. No one "brings out" a new variant anymore than anyone "brings out" a typhoon. It happens so that is what is reported.

Yet you should be forcibly injected with something that “most likely” won’t protect you

Honestly CNN, go fuck yourselves

Time will tell, perhaps we're all going to be f***ed.

Obviously the fear mongering works.

fear mongering works. Government has just perpetrated the single most blatant abuse of power in US history. They don’t want to relinquish that power now. They use fear to justify that power grab.
Wow, now their engineering the various too. You have to be joking.

Jesus people

Just get the vaccine and end this?

If ya havta get a booster.

Just do it?

My god.

END THIS
I personally have gotten the vaccine, but it’s a personal decision.

Do I think people should? Well, thats up to them.

This is what happens when you politicize a virus.

YOU people have politicized it.

Forget the politics

Give Trump the credit for getting the vaccine developed...

Just get the shot. Please

Well no shit. Enough people don't get vaccinated and spread the virus to more unvaccinated people and the virus mutates. Where do you think the Delta variant came from and mutated from? India. Where there were large numbers of unvaccinated (fair point, it was before vaccines were widely available there) petri dishes for the virus to inhabit. Hopefully, science and medicine will be able to keep up. Meanwhile, the vaccine appears to prevent the vast majority of people from getting really sick, hospitalized, or dying. That should be motivation enough to get it.
Hun----Indias vaccine---doesn't work. 90 something of them attended a wedding here in the US-----ALL were fully vaccinated. Some were vaccinated with India's version of the vaccine, some were vaccinated with the US version. 6 of them vaccinated with the Indian version got the virus--one died.

You can't STOP anything with a mask, 6ft of separation and hand sanitizer, BUT you can REDUCE the spread of the virus, which has been PROVEN over and over and over again.
Ok. Since we’re in agreement the virus can’t be stopped, how long will we wear masks, social distance and use hand sanitizer?
2 years?
5 years?
10 years?
20years?

Everyone should get the vaccine before the virus gets us all.

OP’s problem is that upon taking a Variants pop-quiz, would fail it. At least one reason is that the Prisoners were never given enough information about the mutations that go to make up the variants. Not even science knows whether a certain mutation within a variant helps, is neutral, or hinders the virus. Duh

OP’s problem is that upon taking a Variants pop-quiz, would fail it. At least one reason is that the Prisoners were never given enough information about the mutations that go to make up the variants. Not even science knows whether a certain mutation within a variant helps, is neutral, or hinders the virus. Duh
The main function of all life, including viruses, is to preserve that life and procreate. Life will find a way.

Everyone should get the vaccine before the virus gets us all.
Don't live in fear. The virus won't get us all. It can't. The recovery rate is well over 99%.

People in positions of power in government want you to be frightened. That way it's easier for them to control you

Don't live in fear. The virus won't get us all. It can't. The recovery rate is well over 99%.

People in positions of power in government want you to be frightened. That way it's easier for them to control you
I have no fear of death, I detest nothing except ignorance. I am making a plea people who still have common sense. This isn't political, it's a virus. viruses don't care whether you're a Democrat or Republican, right or left or far right or far left, it just doesn't matter, they just want to be successful and live in US.

Forum List

Back