Scientist behind Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine says the next pandemic may be more contagious and more deadly

What happened to the One Hundred Days that Biden was suggesting?

Why is Covid still around and why is it mutating in countries that are third world shit holes?

Covid is still around because a virus is going to do what a virus is going to do, just like every one before covid. Just like the regular flu is around after all these years of vaccinations.

You don't find it odd that when Trump was president you guys were bragging about the vaccine and now you refuse to take it?

Most people are just trying to say, they dont want to be FORCED to take it. It was a great action to take in an emergency situation as hospitals were being overwhelmed. That is not a problem now and people can go in and take antibody treatment, which consists of a few shots... and its very effective. Just pretend its a vaccine.

Having a vaccine for the most vulnerable to death, like the elderly is one thing.... saying every American NEEDS to take an experimental vaccine when we really dont know if it has long term effects to the heart is another. There is no reason for a population to put all its eggs into one basket... its actually foolish to risk that on our children who dont have a say in anything and are the least at risk.

Even when you get the vaccine you can still spread the virus just as well, so whats the point of draconian rules? other than its used as the golden ticket for Lib politicians to control the population and pass other social agendas and blame other problems on , like crime and rising prices.

Now here is my question will the vaccine prevent you from contracting, spreading or even dying from the virus?
I don’t recall ever hearing anyone say that if you got vaccinated you would never get Covid.
As I have stated many times, the vaccine is a layer of protection, to be used along with masks and social distancing.

I don’t recall ever hearing anyone say that if you got vaccinated you would never get Covid.
As I have stated many times, the vaccine is a layer of protection, to be used along with masks and social distancing.
Well then you should read Dana7360 comments a few months back because she sure believed it and many still believe the vaccine is a cure, so how do you deal with the ignorance from them?

Well then you should read Dana7360 comments a few months back because she sure believed it and many still believe the vaccine is a cure, so how do you deal with the ignorance from them?
I don’t. I believe getting vaccinated is the right thing to do. Why would I take issue with folks who get vaccinated?
What I take issue with is people who think the vaccine is here for some kind of mind control or some other goofy conspiracy.
If you don’t want to get vaccinated, don’t. Makes no difference to me. I intend to do what I must to prevent myself from getting it.

I don’t. I believe getting vaccinated is the right thing to do. Why would I take issue with folks who get vaccinated?
What I take issue with is people who think the vaccine is here for some kind of mind control or some other goofy conspiracy.
If you don’t want to get vaccinated, don’t. Makes no difference to me. I intend to do what I must to prevent myself from getting it.
No, there are idiots that claim the vaccine will stop Covid from spreading and many of them write on this board, so they are as dangerous as those you are writing about and why?

Because they believe a vaccine is a cure when it is not nor has it ever been sold as one…

Getting the shot is just to lessen the symptoms and that is all and there is no vaccine that will stop the spread of Covid that is known of as yet!

So until you correct your side with it misinformation then you have nothing to say about what the other morons think!

No, there are idiots that claim the vaccine will stop Covid from spreading and many of them write on this board, so they are as dangerous as those you are writing about and why?

Because they believe a vaccine is a cure when it is not nor has it ever been sold as one…

Getting the shot is just to lessen the symptoms and that is all and there is no vaccine that will stop the spread of Covid that is known of as yet!

So until you correct your side with it misinformation then you have nothing to say about what the other morons think!
Ok. The next post I see that claims the vaccine is a cure, I will let them know it is not. Cool?

JimH52 Is your memory that poor? President Trump got you your precious vaccines 2 YEARS EARLIER THAN FAUCI THOUGHT POSSIBLE.

""In January 2020, Moderna announced development of an RNA vaccine, codenamed mRNA-1273, to induce immunity to SARS-CoV-2.[104][105][106]""

Trump: Feb. 26: 58 confirmed cases in U.S.​

Trump: ""The 15 cases in U.S. "within a couple days is going to be down close to zero""

Trump: Feb. 27: 60 confirmed cases in U.S.​

Virus will "disappear" one day "like a miracle"

In March 2020, the Phase I human trial of mRNA-1273 began in partnership with the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.[111]

Trump: March 10: 1,300 confirmed cases in U.S.​

"Just stay calm. It will go away"

`

""In January 2020, Moderna announced development of an RNA vaccine, codenamed mRNA-1273, to induce immunity to SARS-CoV-2.[104][105][106]""

Trump: Feb. 26: 58 confirmed cases in U.S.​

Trump: ""The 15 cases in U.S. "within a couple days is going to be down close to zero""

Trump: Feb. 27: 60 confirmed cases in U.S.​

Virus will "disappear" one day "like a miracle"

In March 2020, the Phase I human trial of mRNA-1273 began in partnership with the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.[111]

Trump: March 10: 1,300 confirmed cases in U.S.​

"Just stay calm. It will go away"

`

The missive to the Department of Defense follows a recent analysis by Public Citizen, another advocacy group, indicating the National Institutes of Health may own mRNA-1273, the Moderna vaccine candidate for Covid-19. The advocacy group noted the federal government filed multiple patents covering the vaccine and two patent applications, in particular, list federal scientists as co-inventors.

The analyses are part of a larger campaign among advocacy groups and others in the U.S. and elsewhere to ensure that Covid-19 medical products are available to poor populations around the world. The concern reflects the unprecedented global demand for therapies and vaccines, and a race among wealthy nations to snap up supplies from vaccine makers

From Zika research. Federally funded and FauChi's scientists.

The TIES THAT BIND.

Forum List

Back