Scientific foreknowledge in the bible ?

Believe all the creation ministry lies if you need to. Just take a moment and ask yourself why both you and your phonies at those creation ministries are forced to lie in order to present their arguments for supernaturalism.

Why don't you take a second and ask yourself Why with so many tenets of naturalism that can't be put to the test like science calls for but yet I believe it.

Why am I so willing to reject design and creation but accept naturalism when there is no evidence to support naturalism over design and creation.

That's a reasonable point. With all of science being a global conspiracy, supernaturalism is the best option.

Not a global conspiracy because most of these theories have more support right here in this country less in other countries.

It is reasonable to hold the view that there is a superior designer rather then chance providing necessity after necessity for things to be the way they are.

Why don't you take a second and ask yourself Why with so many tenets of naturalism that can't be put to the test like science calls for but yet I believe it.

Why am I so willing to reject design and creation but accept naturalism when there is no evidence to support naturalism over design and creation.

That's a reasonable point. With all of science being a global conspiracy, supernaturalism is the best option.

Not a global conspiracy because most of these theories have more support right here in this country less in other countries.

It is reasonable to hold the view that there is a superior designer rather then chance providing necessity after necessity for things to be the way they are.
Only in the worldview of you flat earth believers.

It seems that atheistic naturalists theories are failing.

You're cutting and pasting the same nonsense across multiple threads.

That does make you appear to be quite the desperate fundie.

No I am merely responding to the two threads I started that which you're posting nonsense in.

Actually, no. You are among those religious zealots who have an insensate need to scream out your religious conspiracies.

Oh everyone is uneducated according to you that disagrees with you. Hmm you're are sounding like an angry fundie hollie.

You're cutting and pasting the same nonsense across multiple threads.

That does make you appear to be quite the desperate fundie.

No I am merely responding to the two threads I started that which you're posting nonsense in.

Actually, no. You are among those religious zealots who have an insensate need to scream out your religious conspiracies.

Wrong you're realizing you are a very small minority and it's pissing you off :razz:

Oh everyone is uneducated according to you that disagrees with you. Hmm you're are sounding like an angry fundie hollie.
What a shame that you willingly promote lies and falsehoods on the part of creation ministries to promote your fundie views.

Wrong you're realizing you are a very small minority and it's pissing you off :razz:

You will eventually discover that conspiracy theorists such as yourself are in the minority.

What a shame that you willingly promote lies and falsehoods on the part of creation ministries to promote your fundie views.

I believe the one that is doing as you claim would be you hollie and the small group like you.

You will eventually discover that conspiracy theorists such as yourself are in the minority.

One day like that poll explains, it will be interesting to see how the younger vote once they mature.

One day like that poll explains, it will be interesting to see how the younger vote once they mature.

Don't hold your breath hoping for legions of conspiracy theorists.

Hollie the creationists are coming and eventually they will be accepted with open arms back in the sciences where they use to be welcomed. I told you the creationist movement is being well funded it's just a matter of time that they reclaim the fields of science they produced.

Hollie the creationists are coming and eventually they will be accepted with open arms back in the sciences where they use to be welcomed. I told you the creationist movement is being well funded it's just a matter of time that they reclaim the fields of science they produced.

Did you notice that it only took two pages of this thread to expose creationists as frauds and bumpkins?

"The creationists are coming". I suppose you'll be thumping your bibles and heralding the return of the Dark Ages.

As long ad you're coming, I do have some landscaping and grounds maintenance chores you can perform.

Did you notice that it only took two pages of this thread to expose creationists as frauds and bumpkins?

"The creationists are coming". I suppose you'll be thumping your bibles and heralding the return of the Dark Ages.

As long ad you're coming, I do have some landscaping and grounds maintenance chores you can perform.

Hollie it was creationists that brought us out of the dark ages Strike three.

Wishful thinking on your part.

Hollie it was creationists that brought us out of the dark ages Strike three.

Actually, when you post this nonsense, it suggests that " The creationists are not coming"

They've fallen and thumped themselves into a stupor.

Forum List

Back