Scientific Dissent From Darwinism

Again for the slow and stupid Neanderthal and later are what we come from. That and Adam and Eve.
Your ".... because I say so" comments are not convincing.

It's certainly reasonable to hold the creationers to the same standard of proof that they demand for science. Let's see the "beliebers" show cause and an unbroken chain of evidence for supernatural creation 6,000 years ago. Where is the fossil evidence for A&E? Can you produce a petrified, half eaten apple?
again RETARD almost no one claims the earth is only 6000 years old so stop with the lie.
How do men live to be 900 years old?
Adam and Eve were perfect their offspring and for generations after still had that from inheriting it from Adam and Eve.

Where did all the other humans come from? Do you think that the earth was repopulated in the 100 years between Noah's flood and the fall of the Tower of Babel? Remember A & E is the Jewish history of their Adamic line.
already answered on where the humans came from in Adam and Eve's time, I suggest rather then assuming things you actually read my posts.

The ancients claim Adam and Eve were 90 feet tall. In the grandmother citie Eve's tomb is 100 feet long and very narrow. The story goes that after the Fall A&E were separated for 130 years so Adam hooked up with Lilith and she gave birth to hundreds of demons before Adam was reunited with Eve, forgiven by God and built an alter to God to celebrate and worship..
simply not nor supported by any book in the bible.

Yet these myths and legends are older than the Bible.

Again for the slow and stupid Neanderthal and later are what we come from. That and Adam and Eve.

It's certainly reasonable to hold the creationers to the same standard of proof that they demand for science. Let's see the "beliebers" show cause and an unbroken chain of evidence for supernatural creation 6,000 years ago. Where is the fossil evidence for A&E? Can you produce a petrified, half eaten apple?
again RETARD almost no one claims the earth is only 6000 years old so stop with the lie.
Adam and Eve were perfect their offspring and for generations after still had that from inheriting it from Adam and Eve.

Where did all the other humans come from? Do you think that the earth was repopulated in the 100 years between Noah's flood and the fall of the Tower of Babel? Remember A & E is the Jewish history of their Adamic line.
already answered on where the humans came from in Adam and Eve's time, I suggest rather then assuming things you actually read my posts.

The ancients claim Adam and Eve were 90 feet tall. In the grandmother citie Eve's tomb is 100 feet long and very narrow. The story goes that after the Fall A&E were separated for 130 years so Adam hooked up with Lilith and she gave birth to hundreds of demons before Adam was reunited with Eve, forgiven by God and built an alter to God to celebrate and worship..

Simply not supported by the Bible so not worth discussing anymore then your atheist's claims about a 6000 year old earth or man living with dinosaurs

Simply not supported by the Bible so not worth discussing anymore then your atheist's claims about a 6000 year old earth or man living with dinosaurs

I'm definitely NOT an atheist.. I just know the difference between science, history and morality tales.. teaching narratives.

I’m not clear where your “… almost no one” claim comes from. There are religionists on this site who are Bible literalists and are convinced of a young earth.
Name a single real main stream sect or religion that subscribes to the 6000 year old earth.
I think you’re aware that most of the prominent fundamentalist ministries are of the YEC’ist ilk.

AIG, Ken Ham, creation.com, a great many of the “power preachers”, etc.

Have you visited the Ark Park?
no main stream sect or religion believes the earth is 6000 years old and just because a couple preachers believe it or a cult does so does not equate to the VAST majority of Christians.
The vast majority of Christians suggests it's a majority rules kind of belief?
No it is not supported by the Bible thus no real Christian religion.
Unless you have a certificate that annnoints you as spokesman for a of Christianity, your "... because I say so" commandments tend to conflict with reality.

When were A&E poofed into existence?

Did the gods really punish all of humanity after A&E for mere fruit theft?
No one knows exactly when Adam and Eve were created. And even if they knew they don't know God's time so could not guess what 7 days were to him. and yes we were all punished because of Adam and Eve.
Just curious. Similar to populating the planet after Noah’s flood, and the implications of familial and incestuous relations, what were the obvious implications for the offspring of A&E?
Wrong the Bible does not say Adam and Eve" children married each other and Cain obviously did not.
Did the gods magically poof additional people onto the planet?

If the children of A&E did not procreate with each other, then who lurking in the Magical Garden?

Noah and his immediate family were left after their pleasure cruise to re-populate the planet. Who were they "boinking"?

No one knows exactly when Adam and Eve were created. And even if they knew they don't know God's time so could not guess what 7 days were to him. and yes we were all punished because of Adam and Eve.
Just curious. Similar to populating the planet after Noah’s flood, and the implications of familial and incestuous relations, what were the obvious implications for the offspring of A&E?

That they gave birth to litters of human infants?

Jews and Muslims don't believe in Original Sin.. and Christians didn't buy into it until 300AD.
Agreed. I think the concept of original sin infiltrating Christianity caused great harm and tainted the faith.

The Bible has 5 direct contradictions as to whether or not the sins of the fathers are visited on their children.

Bible Contradiction #136. Are the sins of the parents ...

May 16, 2013 · Finally, this contradiction can be extended into the New Testament, where much of the literature also talks about an individual’s responsibility for his own sins. At core these differences are a reflection of the changing worldview and beliefs of the 70+ authors who wrote the texts of the Bible which span a 1,000 years.

I suspect “Poetic license” answers the question about why there are so many contradictions in the Bible. Unknown writers used specific names / characters in the stories they wrote. Also, I think it's important to understand that the stories were written during a time when the ebb and flow of life was dictated by forces largely not understood by humanity.

However, you don’t quite get that same message from Homer's Iliad, do you? It's intended as a fictional retelling, and few people debate its relative accuracy. But plenty of people think Bibles and Mafioso Books of the Dead do relate an accurate worldview, and that opinion crosses into social constructs, and those social constructs impact individuals’ freedoms. It leverages political decisions. It lends weight to laws that are developed and implemented.

Wrong the Bible does not say Adam and Eve" children married each other and Cain obviously did not.

If the children of A&E did not procreate with each other, then who lurking in the Magical Garden?

Noah and his immediate family were left after their pleasure cruise to re-populate the planet. Who were they "boinking"?
you morons have the same damn problem you don't read posts of those you disagree with.

you morons have the same damn problem you don't read posts of those you disagree with.
That was quite a retreat. That's the problem faced by the hyper-religious, obvious contradictions are addressed by "... you morons".

Why would the gods choose incestuous and familial relations as the way to populate the planet?

That was quite a retreat. That's the problem faced by the hyper-religious, obvious contradictions are addressed by "... you morons".

Why would the gods choose incestuous and familial relations as the way to populate the planet?
I already answered your questions it is not my fault you don't read my posts

I already answered your questions it is not my fault you don't read my posts
Correct. I didn't read your response. Do the Christian thing and forgive me.... and link to your explanation for familial / incestuous relations arranged by the gods.

The Bible stories were redacted and amended many times.. and they also combined the creations stories from Judah and Israel because they were different. To me the stories are important to think about the message, but they are NOT science or history.

Moses and the Exodus is myth. .. likely borrowed from the older, romantic story of Sinhue. The Hebrews emerged from the north coast Canaanites and moved inland to the hill country after the arrival of the sea people.

No faith for those who won't make the leap.

It's a fact that the Egyptians would've killed Moses and his people if they tried to flee Egypt from being slaves. Furthermore, what do we know about the Jews and genocide? They are one people marked for it since the beginning.

The ancient news of Moses people escaping isn't a myth like evolution. The Egyptian story of Sinhue are based on this one true event of slaves escaping their fate. You need more than the Red Sea rift to disprove it.

There were 4 pairs of husbands and wives who would have had a far less corrupted DNA than we presently possess today. As a result, they could have easily intermarried with little to no issues, especially with GOD's permission to replenish the planet.

The Bible stories were redacted and amended many times.. and they also combined the creations stories from Judah and Israel because they were different. To me the stories are important to think about the message, but they are NOT science or history.
The Bible was constructed by GOD using selected humans to whom GOD revealed the truth. Corrupted oral histories were righted and myth was separated from truth. Also GOD's prophetic message was proof that what was written was true...

There were 4 pairs of husbands and wives who would have had a far less corrupted DNA than we presently possess today. As a result, they could have easily intermarried with little to no issues, especially with GOD's permission to replenish the planet.
Thats really creepy. You’re admitting that the gods condoned familial / incestuous relations.

Thats really creepy. You’re admitting that the gods condoned familial / incestuous relations.
I'm not admitting that the "gods" did anything. There is but one GOD, and HE created man to have sex with one woman. There is really no reason that a man couldn't have sex with his sister or cousin except that the LAW of Moses was established at a time when GOD deemed it important to do so. GOD knew that man's DNA was becoming dangerously corrupt. And was also setting HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE apart from the world. AND we still follow those guidelines set by the Levitical LAW to this very day...

Leviticus 18:6–18​

6 “None of you shall approach any one of his close relatives to uncover nakedness. I am the Lord. 7 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father, which is the nakedness of your mother; she is your mother, you shall not uncover her nakedness. 8 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father’s wife; it is your father’s nakedness. 9 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your sister, your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether brought up in the family or in another home. 10 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your son’s daughter or of your daughter’s daughter, for their nakedness is your own nakedness. 11 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father’s wife’s daughter, brought up in your father’s family, since she is your sister. 12 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father’s sister; she is your father’s relative. 13 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your mother’s sister, for she is your mother’s relative. 14 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father’s brother, that is, you shall not approach his wife; she is your aunt. 15 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your daughter-in-law; she is your son’s wife, you shall not uncover her nakedness. 16 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your brother’s wife; it is your brother’s nakedness. 17 You shall not uncover the nakedness of a woman and of her daughter, and you shall not take her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter to uncover her nakedness; they are relatives; it is depravity. 18 And you shall not take a woman as a rival wife to her sister, uncovering her nakedness while her sister is still alive.

I'm not admitting that the "gods" did anything. There is but one GOD, and HE created man to have sex with one woman. There is really no reason that a man couldn't have sex with his sister or cousin except that the LAW of Moses was established at a time when GOD deemed it important to do so. GOD knew that man's DNA was becoming dangerously corrupt. And was also setting HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE apart from the world. AND we still follow those guidelines set by the Levitical LAW to this very day...

6 “None of you shall approach any one of his close relatives to uncover nakedness. I am the Lord. 7 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father, which is the nakedness of your mother; she is your mother, you shall not uncover her nakedness. 8 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father’s wife; it is your father’s nakedness. 9 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your sister, your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether brought up in the family or in another home. 10 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your son’s daughter or of your daughter’s daughter, for their nakedness is your own nakedness. 11 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father’s wife’s daughter, brought up in your father’s family, since she is your sister. 12 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father’s sister; she is your father’s relative. 13 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your mother’s sister, for she is your mother’s relative. 14 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father’s brother, that is, you shall not approach his wife; she is your aunt. 15 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your daughter-in-law; she is your son’s wife, you shall not uncover her nakedness. 16 You shall not uncover the nakedness of your brother’s wife; it is your brother’s nakedness. 17 You shall not uncover the nakedness of a woman and of her daughter, and you shall not take her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter to uncover her nakedness; they are relatives; it is depravity. 18 And you shall not take a woman as a rival wife to her sister, uncovering her nakedness while her sister is still alive.
So, are familial / incestuous relations something you’re OK with?

Is it something you would engage in?

So, are familial / incestuous relations something you’re OK with?

Is it something you would engage in?
Well, as the Bible reveals ---- things are different now. We are not living in either the pre-Flood era, nor the post-Flood Apocalypse. GOD gave Moses the LAW in order to demonstrate our inability to please GOD and to provide the blueprint for a most advantageous life ----- this side of eternity... Fortunately, I alive now and not then.

Looks like seizmic activity to me.. Thats what causes the widening of the Red Sea. The Red Sea is very deep and they have some earthquake activity on the seafloor. Just ten years ago it suddenly got 26 feet wider.. but that has nothing to do wiith fountains of the deep either.. Its poetic language.. the Arabs talk like that too.

Tsk. For a smart guy, it turns out that you're one who believe in lies.

I am a grandmother.

How wide is the Red Sea where the Israelites crossed?

Jan 31, 2021 · Its maximum width is 190 miles, its greatest depth 9,974 feet (3,040 metres), and its area approximately 174,000 square miles (450,000 square km). The Gulf of Suez, the northern end of the Red Sea is roughly where Moses and the Israelites are said to have crossed.

Yes, I think your link is correct and will take your word for the Red Sea's dimensions. Why do you link it if you do not believe it? For a smart grandmother, it turns out that you're one who believe in lies.

This is the first rifting episode to have occurred since 1970 and the largest single rip in the Earth's continental crust during the satellite-monitoring era.
What else happened as described in the Bible? Does that happen with your rifting?

Do you know anything at all about plate tectonics? That's what we are talking about.. The rift in the Red Sea runs all the way to the Dead Sea.

278523402.gif

My point is rifting, plate tectonics, or whatever you want to call it was that it is natural. Also, it doesn't explain what happened with Moses and his people vs the Egyptians. What happened to Moses and his people and the Egyptians was supernatural.

More evidence for God. However, the atheists won't believe it. Instead, they'll just go to the other place.
The fact that there’s no evidence to suggest any sea parting silliness actually happened means the “supernatural “ label is also silliness.

Ever wonder why the gods don’t do tricks amid modern, educated cultures?

Haha. You are blind. It's in the Bible and we find evidence of the Egyptians chasing the Jewish slaves across it -- Irrefutable Evidences That Prove Parting Of The Red Sea In Exodus.

Just this itself is more than what the evolutionists can provide about their atheism :tongue:.

Forum List

Back