Scientific Dissent From Darwinism

They were never meant to be taken as history or science..
False. They were meant to be taken as both, in what was one of our first and worst attempts at both history and science.

Listen to yourself. You cannot seriously believe the things you are saying.

. Do you take Aesop's Fables literally?
Silly red herring. Those were not myths purporting to be true. Yes, the authors purported the noah myth to be true. And you would have believed it, if not for the fact that scientists have taught you better.

is Told ya so, you got no proof it is guess work.
No, what you did is, being the fraud you are, you chose an impossible standard that is not a rational request. You basically admitted that there is no evidence that would ever convince you, and that this is all a dog and pony show by you to get attention. Which i already knew, but i wanted to demonstrate it. This is also why you dodged my last question.
Liar I have been clear all I want is a clear identifiable trail that is not so fragmentary as to be useless.

... Some think it's a fact. Evolution is a lying theory made up by lying atheists and their scientists. That's a theory, too.

Whatever to say about what kind of theory of whoever person of any politcial or not political group of people:

Why do you have the hand of an ape and not the paw of a dog? What thought the angel who made you when he did do so?

Apes are apes and humans are humans.

A difference which is only 1.7% of the genetical information in case of our nearest neighborhood in the world of the apes.

Human hands are different from ape hands, e.g. chimp fingers are longer and thumb is shorter.

A little different. But much more important in this context: Our extremely good understanding of 3-dimensional structures in space and time has a lot to do with apes, who fly with 30 miles per hour through the roof of a jungle. Imagine what a mistake in coordination means by flying per hands.

And why did you not try to answer my question?

Last edited:
point of the mythos is that God destroyed the bad guys and redeemed Noah's family.
False. God destroyed newborn babies, because they were bad guys? Listen to yourself. The point was to inspire fear and obedience, using a disgusting, immoral myth.

Most of the epic Bible stories begin with slaughter of the innocents.
One example please. But not this example where a prophet ends 8 chapters later with the words "And this all will happen, if you do not listen to the will of god."

Surely, you don't take the stories literally. That would be very foolish.

Oh by the way: Every child understands the story around Noah and his ark. Everyone was able to do what Noah did do. But the people who did not do it did not fit and so they died. Ask Darwin. ... Or better ask someone who understands Darwinism better than Darwin. The "story" ends by the way with a convenant with Noah (our spiritual ancestor) - a convenant with all human beings and all animals.

And believe it or not: Many, many, many idiots in this world here see many, many, many things in the story of Noahs ark - but many, many, many don't see any need to save gods creation. Perhaps they all should try to learn from a liitle child what's more important: A warm living and loving pet - or a cold silver piece of dead metal.

Last edited:
False. They were meant to be taken as both, in what was one of our first and worst attempts at both history and science.

I certainly do believe what I'm saying. Do you take Aesop's Fables literally?

Oh by the way - only to make it clear in this position here: The belief in natural science is not natural science. And personally I think you should try to learn to respect foreign religions, which you don't know. Aesop's fables are not written on reason to try to insult people who believe in god and to mock the trust in messages from their most holy book.

point of the mythos is that God destroyed the bad guys and redeemed Noah's family.
False. God destroyed newborn babies, because they were bad guys? Listen to yourself. The point was to inspire fear and obedience, using a disgusting, immoral myth.

It is disgusting but that doesn't change the fact that most of the Epic stories begin with the slaughter of children.

Oh by the way - only to make it clear in this position here: The belief in natural science is not natural science. And personally I think you should try to learn to respect foreign religions, which you don't know. Aesop's fables are not written on reason to try to insult people who believe in god and to mock the trust in messages from their most holy book.

Aesop's Fables were written by a Greek Slave between 620 and 564 BCE. Are they true or are they teaching narratives?

There is no world wide flood footprint.. Eretz means land as in there was famine in the land NOT that there was famine worldwide.

Here are two.

Wrong. The Mid-Atlantic Ridge circles the world.

Then there are the fountains of the deep around the world. Atheists and their scientists can't explain it.

Hydrothermal vents. Pretty simple.

Do a search.

Nothing godly about them.

Practically every time you post, you make the same false statements. Science doesn’t “back up” a 6,000 year old planet, talking snakes, men living to be 900 years old, etc.

Haha. Evolution is a lie and so has to disagree with the truth. Truth doesn't change, but already the atheists have changed from infinite universe to 13.7 billion years old universe and 4.54 billion years old Earth. I know you are lying because you can't explain the lack of layers of the Earth for a planet that old.

One evidence for a young Earth is the decay of Earth's magnetic field. It is decaying way too fast for a planet that old.

That's 3 for me. 0 for your atheists beliefs.
Your conspiracy theories are your own to revel in. The Flat Earthers / Bible literalists are something of a unique Cult that fortunately has no influence or credibility outside of your Jimmy Swaggert style ministries.

You are wrong again and continue to have nothing.
Another of your retreats.

There is no world wide flood footprint.. Eretz means land as in there was famine in the land NOT that there was famine worldwide.

Here are two.

Wrong. The Mid-Atlantic Ridge circles the world.

Then there are the fountains of the deep around the world. Atheists and their scientists can't explain it.

Looks like seizmic activity to me.. Thats what causes the widening of the Red Sea. The Red Sea is very deep and they have some earthquake activity on the seafloor. Just ten years ago it suddenly got 26 feet wider.. but that has nothing to do wiith fountains of the deep either.. Its poetic language.. the Arabs talk like that too.

• Funny
Reactions: 007

Aesop's Fables were written by a Greek Slave between 620 and 564 BCE. Are they true or are they teaching narratives?

Which answer do you expect from a frog, scorpion?

Last edited:

It is disgusting but that doesn't change the fact that most of the Epic stories begin with the slaughter of children.

That's why Christian knights nights in the "dark" middle ages, who had attacked pagans, had the duty to adopt children from their dead enemies? What made they wrong by doing so? And why are you, your not existing wife and your not existing children - including your whole village - still alive, although you attack Christians, hero?

Noah's flood is a morality tale about redemption.
Gross! That's even worse than it being a silly Iron Age myth invented by terrified, superstitious, ignorant peasants (which is, of course, what it actually is. It is a myth meant to inspire fear and obedience, not loyalty). What a disgusting bit of morality that story represents. Utter garbage. Toddlers have better morality..

The point of the mythos is that God destroyed the bad guys and redeemed Noah's family.

What do you think about if this story had not happened but will happen? What will you say about Captain Noah, who will bring animals to starship Ark and will look for a new planet? Do you fly with him or do you like to stay in Sodom and Gomorrah? Lot of hard work for Noahs animals and for his ark - easy life to make a lot of money with drugs and prostitution in S&G.

Liar I have been clear all I want is a clear identifiable trail that is not so fragmentary as to be useless.
Liar. You would then just find gaps in that, as you already have with the excellent fossil record for human ancestry. It's fine, you can be a silly denier. I just hope you understand that your "dissent" is in no way scientific, or even rational.

Nor the fact that it was purported to be and accepted as factual, despite your claims to the contrary.

Liar. You would then just find gaps in that, as you already have with the excellent fossil record for human ancestry. It's fine, you can be a silly denier. I just hope you understand that your "dissent" is in no way scientific, or even rational.
LOL you have no trail you moron it is so fragmentary as to be useless and science ADMITS it is fragmentary. only you morons pretend otherwise.

T
None of that is true. Really shameful that you post such falsehoods.

It appears that the creationists and their scientists have all the scientific evidence backing them while the atheists and their scientists believe in lies. Not one shred of evidence It is incredulous that grown educated adults can be fooled by the lies of the atheist religion and atheist science.
Actually, it’s quite obvious that the creationers have none of the scientific evidence backing them. That’s because creationers do no research and publish in no peer reviewed journals. Creationer charlatans are limited to quack fundie ministries for a reason: they’re not taken seriously.

Practically, every time you post here you are wrong. Science backs up the good book even though it's not a science book. Just today, I learned how Sperry Top Siders shoes for sailors and its soles came to be to prevent slipping when the boat decks are wet.

All the atheists have here are complaints. The Earth isn't special to them.
Practically every time you post, you make the same false statements. Science doesn’t “back up” a 6,000 year old planet, talking snakes, men living to be 900 years old, etc.

Are you suggesting Sperry Top Siders shoes were worn by the deck hands on Noah’s Ark? Or, perhaps, the gods made Sperry Top Siders shoes in various sizes and configurations for all the animals who war on Noah’s pleasure cruise?
Once again you LYING TOAD almost NO ONE believe the earth is only 6000 years old.
Once again, you’re angry and emotive. To dismiss the parts of biblical tales you don’t like while accepting others is classic cafeteria religionism.

It doesn't make sense to:

A. Use the bible as the source from where you heard about A&E and magical gardens in the first place

only to

B. Dismiss what the bible says about A&E and magical gardens and a 6,000 year old planet in the first place in favor of something you'd like it to be instead of what it actually lays out.

Whether “most people” believe as you do is irrelevant.
The BIBLE DOES NOT CLAIM EARTH is 6000 years old. that was done by idiots trying to use the ages listed for adam and eve and the line in genesis.
The writers of the bibles made many mistakes about descriptions of nature. The claimed flood of Noah tool place around 4,000 years ago. The various begat'ens identify a planet magically created 6,000 years ago.

No, they didn't. You and the atheists did and will pay for it with your souls and everything. Like I said, life is supernatural. You'll die in this world and wake up in the next.

All you have to do to disprove this is show how life just pops up from non-life and it hasn't happened yet. It never will.

Forum List

Back