Scientific Dissent From Darwinism

There is little evidence it is all guess work outside internal to species.
Stupid lie. For one, you don't understand enough about evolution to pass a 7th grade science quiz. So you aren't in a position to have such an opinion anyway.

Second, i will just ask you what the evidence of evolution would look like, and you will run and hide and not return to the thread.

Stupid lie. For one, you don't understand enough about evolution to pass a 7th grade science quiz. So you aren't in a position to have such an opinion anyway.

Second, i will just ask you what the evidence of evolution would look like, and you will run and hide and not return to the thread.
wrong as usual be specific now and cite for us a complete list of species with out any breaks no missing connections of any kind for say mankind.... starting at around the supposed beginning of mankind.

The science is 100 percent and proven by many things ..such as DNA and genetics , fossil record , body remnants , body errors , old things being used in a different way among newer species

A human ear bones was the exact same bones used for small reptiles that had a different function.

wrong as usual be specific now and cite for us a complete list of species with out any breaks no missing connections of any kind for say mankind.... starting at around the supposed beginning of mankind.

So you are saying that what would convince you of evolution is for someone to produce every single individual animal between a species and another species that descended from it. Do i have that right?

And why would this convince you? Remember, the goal here is for you to be clear and not to waste peoples time. If i am going to convince you of evolution, when the mountains of evidence readily available to any toddler with google have not, i need to know what your specific standards are.

So, two questions. Looking for two, direct, specific answers.

there is no suck link for man you have linked to the links they have now and there are numerous breaks and none linked species that supposedly prove that man descended from an ape like creature. go ahead prove me wrong. why would such a link convince me? are you serious? If you can show such a list for mankind of course it would be compelling proof of the claim.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
there is no suck link for man you have linked to the links they have now and there are numerous breaks and none linked species that supposedly prove that man descended from an ape like creature. go ahead prove me wrong. why would such a link convince me? are you serious? If you can show such a list for mankind of course it would be compelling proof of the claim.
As is usual with responses to science matters by religious extremists / YEC’ers, this thread devolves to the YEC’ers frantically attempting to find any inconsistency in the naturally occurring / scientific explanation of things so they spackle their various gods into their imagined gaps. The fact of biological evolution is not in question among the relevant science community. Religious extremists demanding a perfectly preserved fossil record of every species that has ever existed is simply a means to shield their ignorance of biology, earth history, paleontology and the physical sciences.

On the other hand, show us some proof of your supernatural gods. Show us the magic. That would be compelling proof of your Allah God.

As is usual with responses to science matters by religious extremists / YEC’ers, this thread devolves to the YEC’ers frantically attempting to find any inconsistency in the naturally occurring / scientific explanation of things so they spackle their various gods into their imagined gaps. The fact of biological evolution is not in question among the relevant science community. Religious extremists demanding a perfectly preserved fossil record of every species that has ever existed is simply a means to shield their ignorance of biology, earth history, paleontology and the physical sciences.

On the other hand, show us some proof of your supernatural gods. Show us the magic. That would be compelling proof of your Allah God.
I have no problem with evolution. God created everything if he chose to do it by evolution no problem. My problem is your unwavering religious devotion to science when science even admits it is mostly guess work in most cases. Again there is no link to the supposed ape like creature to current man. For the slow and stupid YOU not I claim to have proof, provide it.

I have no problem with evolution. God created everything if he chose to do it by evolution no problem. My problem is your unwavering religious devotion to science when science even admits it is mostly guess work in most cases. Again there is no link to the supposed ape like creature to current man. For the slow and stupid YOU not I claim to have proof, provide it.
I am not aware that "science even admits it is mostly guess work". I have never seen this admission by science. There is no guesswork regarding a planet that is billions of years old or that biological organisms evolve and change over time. As to your gods or the gods of others creating anything, that is completely unsupported.

You can deny the fossil record that shows a clear lineage to man evolving from a more primitive form but you're then left to question why the gods would have left such a record. If evolution is false and the planet is 6,000 years old, there shouldn't be any fossil record.

The hyper-religious do tend to be offended at the notion of evolution as opposed to supernatural creation of two humans 6,000 years ago. However, that fable suffers from any number of irreconcilable contradictions to a reality based worldview.

One of the profound difficulties religious people have with reality in general and science in particular is that they are more complex than “the gods did it.” The universe does not consist of ideals and opposites, but instead of continua along dimensions with multiple (often infinite) possible options. Yes… it is one of the rude awakenings to the religious that we live in a Darwinian world, not a Platonic one

New Topics

Forum List

Back