Scientific American backs Biden in first-ever endorsement (175 yrs)

If they were truly scientific---they would not be able to back SENILE BIDEN and would admit that Trump did all he could to stop the spread of the wuhan virus. Tired of the mentally ill on the left trying to affect the election------
Please have some respect for yourself. Trump downplayed the virus and made the situation worse. Even he refused to wear a mask and gathered crowds. He 3ncouranged the spread of the virus.
please have respect for yourself and realize the dems are the ones that played it down and invited every1 to their party in chinatown---remember? when TRUMP closed borders and you idiots claimed it was xenophobic, come on lets party in china town was their answer--remember? when douchebag pill-osi closed the country AFTER TRUMP took all precautions for every AMERICAN--remember? im here to remind you
And what makes you agree I agree with the dems or Pelosi ? As as far as I'm concerned teump failed miserably.

Well, Democrats have certainly tried to trip Trump every step of the way. Yet he's still been a far better President than Obama or Slick or Hillary would have been
Better? Please wake up.

Just turn on the news and see the endless violence in inner cities and Democrat extremism on spending on growing government and it's pretty clear that Trump is better than the Democrat alternative by far.

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016. I will in November. And it's mostly because of you. You finally convinced me the parties are no longer the same and yours has gone insane and we have to stop you
Go on put Trump in for another 4 years so he can burn it down to the ground. All he does is add fuel to the fires. I'll sit here and watch.
you must be referring to the demoncrat fires. very good

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Scientific American backs Biden in first-ever endorsement
The 175-year-old magazine said it was 'compelled' by Trump's skepticism of scientific experts, handling of pandemic.
09/15/2020 11:53 AM EDT

Scientific American backed Democrat Joe Biden for president on Tuesday, the magazine's first-ever White House endorsement in its 175-year history.​
The magazine's editors wrote that they felt "compelled" to back Biden in his effort to unseat President Donald Trump. Scientific American cited Trump’s handling of Covid-19 and his skepticism of expert opinion and mainstream science on issues like climate change as the impetus for its decision.​
“The evidence and the science show that Donald Trump has badly damaged the U.S. and its people—because he rejects evidence and science,” editors wrote for its October issue.
“Joe Biden, in contrast, comes prepared with plans to control COVID-19, improve health care, reduce carbon emissions and restore the role of legitimate science in policy making. He solicits expertise and has turned that knowledge into solid policy proposals.”​
The editorial focuses much of its attention on the pandemic response and Trump’s repeated attempts to minimize the severity of the situation, which has killed nearly 200,000 Americans to date.​
“At every stage, Trump has rejected the unmistakable lesson that controlling the disease, not downplaying it, is the path to economic reopening and recovery,” editors wrote."..."​
[.....]​

`
It's going to just blow away. And it's going to get cooler
prove TRUMP wrong. you cant because its the TRUTH.. try and twist, but it wont work

If they were truly scientific---they would not be able to back SENILE BIDEN and would admit that Trump did all he could to stop the spread of the wuhan virus. Tired of the mentally ill on the left trying to affect the election------
Please have some respect for yourself. Trump downplayed the virus and made the situation worse. Even he refused to wear a mask and gathered crowds. He 3ncouranged the spread of the virus.
please have respect for yourself and realize the dems are the ones that played it down and invited every1 to their party in chinatown---remember? when TRUMP closed borders and you idiots claimed it was xenophobic, come on lets party in china town was their answer--remember? when douchebag pill-osi closed the country AFTER TRUMP took all precautions for every AMERICAN--remember? im here to remind you
And what makes you agree I agree with the dems or Pelosi ? As as far as I'm concerned teump failed miserably.

Well, Democrats have certainly tried to trip Trump every step of the way. Yet he's still been a far better President than Obama or Slick or Hillary would have been
Better? Please wake up.

Just turn on the news and see the endless violence in inner cities and Democrat extremism on spending on growing government and it's pretty clear that Trump is better than the Democrat alternative by far.

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016. I will in November. And it's mostly because of you. You finally convinced me the parties are no longer the same and yours has gone insane and we have to stop you
Go on put Trump in for another 4 years so he can burn it down to the ground. All he does is add fuel to the fires. I'll sit here and watch.

Um .. yeah ... it's "Trump" starting the fires. You're just a whiff of smoke at this point you're so totally consumed with DNC talking points and hate

Better? Please wake up.

Um .. yeah ... it's "Trump" starting the fires. You're just a whiff of smoke at this point you're so totally consumed with DNC talking points and hate
Trust me all I have to do is listen to trump....no one is capable to convince me he is the biggest idiot on earth right now, NO ONE. He does a good job at portraying himself.

Better? Please wake up.

Trust me all I have to do is listen to trump....no one is capable to convince me he is the biggest idiot on earth right now, NO ONE. He does a good job at portraying himself.
wrong---if you think your vote is going for BEIJING joe, you are the biggest idiot on the planet

Your making a fool of yourself...

Trump did not "downplay the virus" but Biden and your pukes did... Trump followed the protocols of the profesionals like Fauci... Now your saying Trump didn't follow their advice? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Trump is the president and not Biden.
I stated why he failed miserably.
And mo he wasnt following Fauci recommendations. The asshole disnt even wanna wear a mask till later on.
Keep on following him blindly.
old FAKE news

Ahhh...that explains it Washington POst flunky took over as editor and chief 5 months ago....................

Tired of the corrupt media.

Exactly. Which is why the 175-year history means exactly Jack squat. It's not like this decision was made by a council of immortal white bearded scientific oracles who have decided for each of those 175 years to decline endorsing anyone, and now feel compelled to do so. This was a decision by a new editorial staff with a leftist political predilection. LOL.

Such groups see that they are losing influence and desire to turn it around in their favor. I believe Trump is far too practical to waste taxpayer's money in trying to prove GOD doesn't exist. And this is exactly what evolutionist are attempting to do in their endeavors to prove that life could have spontaneously generated and progressed entirely through natural processes. Any explanation short of that must include a CREATOR/GOD.

The 175-year-old magazine said it was 'compelled' by Trump's skepticism of scientific experts, handling of pandemic.

Scientific American backed Democrat Joe Biden for president on Tuesday, the magazine's first-ever White House endorsement in its 175-year history.​
The magazine's editors wrote that they felt "compelled" to back Biden in his effort to unseat President Donald Trump. Scientific American cited Trump’s handling of Covid-19 and his skepticism of expert opinion and mainstream science on issues like climate change as the impetus for its decision.​
“The evidence and the science show that Donald Trump has badly damaged the U.S. and its people—because he rejects evidence and science,” editors wrote for its October issue.
“Joe Biden, in contrast, comes prepared with plans to control COVID-19, improve health care, reduce carbon emissions and restore the role of legitimate science in policy making. He solicits expertise and has turned that knowledge into solid policy proposals.”​
The editorial focuses much of its attention on the pandemic response and Trump’s repeated attempts to minimize the severity of the situation, which has killed nearly 200,000 Americans to date.​
“At every stage, Trump has rejected the unmistakable lesson that controlling the disease, not downplaying it, is the path to economic reopening and recovery,” editors wrote."..."​
[.....]​

`
Democrats, my scientific superiors, tell me people can change sexual on a whim.

How dare he be skeptical of a bunch of people making guesses because they refuse to admit they do not know something. Dems would have you believe every scientist tells Trump the same thing and he ignores them. You know scientists rarely agree. There is always dozens of theories on the same subject it takes years to come to an agreement on anything? And even when that happens they can still be wrong?
If scientists knew something real about the flu virus from their past decades of studying it we would not still have 50K-80k deaths a year in the US alone from it. They are guessing!!!

Better? Please wake up.

wrong---if you think your vote is going for BEIJING joe, you are the biggest idiot on the planet
What's more idiotic is to vote for the biggest clown on earth.

Better? Please wake up.

BEIJING JOE (whore) kum-illa. im sure thats what you refer to

Better? Please wake up.

moron

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Better? Please wake up.

Naw. The Democrat party is a whole clown car, that's worse than one clown

1600428416202.png

Better? Please wake up.

Just like your cult leader women to you are just whores.

Better? Please wake up.

Just like your cult leader women to you are just whores.

The slutty ones are. Speaking of which, how'd voting for a rapist twice and then his enabler go for your self feminism view? You blew it off, huh? I guess so since now you're voting for a guy who continually molests women on camera

[.....]​

`

So basically, 'Scientific American' is now officially another leftwing political organization. What next, BLM on their front cover?

And yet the virus is going down here even as it sees a resurgence all across Europe!

New Topics

Forum List

Back