Science proves Roe v. Wade wrong, humanity doesn't start at 20 weeks

Wrong again, I already embarrassed the other douche go back and read. You guys have No shame, you keep repeating the same mantra with egg on your faces.

…makes for good entertainment.
Boss, you know nothing about Biology, and I'm not going to go back and read more nonsense by you. You haven't embarrassed anyone other than yourself. Magical thinking that you are God is not a recipe for success.

A pregnancy changes a woman's body forever you idiot. Can be very bad. I know women personally where the Biology of having a child has had severe consequences on their health, and they wished they had aborted.
Change in the body my ass. I asked for evidence of how it is a DANGER to her health and you’re rambling about stupid “change in the body”. And how exactly does that give a person the right to murder a living breathing defenseless baby, without science based limitations on WHEN. Gawd what a mental midget you are.

Maybe your mom, should've aborted you? I see we would be better off.
You keep failing and distracting. Do yourself a favor and blow away. You aren't capable of any intelligent debate. You never have been.

Boss, you know nothing about Biology, and I'm not going to go back and read more nonsense by you. You haven't embarrassed anyone other than yourself. Magical thinking that you are God is not a recipe for success.
You should tell that to yourself. You don’t get to decide on killing a person.. Actions have consequences. You don’t want to get pregnant, or get a woman pregnant? don’t have sex, or if you do, take the pill or don't have sex without a condom.

Otherwise face the music, you have limited time to get an abortion. I am not anti abortion.

The Left wants abortion to be another form of birth control, and have the state to pay for it as well.

Asked that question just to see how ignorant you are. You do know getting rid of Roe vs Wade, will not end abortion?
Absolutely I know that. Which is why taking it to the SC. was an attempt at human and religious control. It's 1984. It's Handmaids Tales. It's the Right wanting power and control.

Why do you think we have a Democracy in this country? Too rid ourselves of this manifestation for total control over certain human beings, their bodies and their civil rights. What you folks are doing, is trying to destroy what took us 250 years to build.

You should tell that to yourself. You don’t get to decide on killing a person.. Actions have consequences. You don’t want to get pregnant, or get a woman pregnant? don’t have sex, or if you do, take the pill or don't have sex without a condom.

Otherwise face the music, you have limited time to get an abortion. I am not anti abortion.

The Left wants abortion to be another form of birth control, and have the state to pay for it as well.
You can repeat that nonsense until the cows come home, but in the end, you only expose your own ignorance.

You are not up to date on anything, you pretend to know what everyone wants, and you play God by telling us all it's killing a person.

Repeating the same line of bs on every post, does not change reality. It doesn't change Biology. It doesn't change terminology. It doesn't change the stress some women go through. Are you a woman? If not, how in the fuck do you know what she needs?

Dude, there is only so much stupid you can throw at this argument, until you realize, none of your arguments have legs. You just use fantasy and play God. Stop it. It's pathetic.

So now “personhood”, a completely objective term based on who you’re talking to is now the non scientific, non medical reason that is being used to murder and extinguish life in the millions per year.

Kinda like the Nazis, they extended personhood to Jews and other undesirables and used it to commit genocide. Don’t underestimate the Left, yes, they are indeed that insane and evil. There will be a day when certain adults will not measure up to being persons.

So now “personhood”, a completely objective term based on who you’re talking to is now the non scientific, non medical reason that is being used to murder and extinguish life in the millions per year.

Kinda like the Nazis, they extended personhood to Jews and other undesirables and used it to commit genocide. Don’t underestimate the Left, yes, they are indeed that insane and evil. There will be a day when certain adults will not measure up to being persons.
See how you keep running in circles. You can't have a conversation about personhood. You never proved it. Come back when you do.

You can repeat that nonsense until the cows come home, but in the end, you only expose your own ignorance.

You are not up to date on anything, you pretend to know what everyone wants, and you play God by telling us all it's killing a person.

Repeating the same line of bs on every post, does not change reality. It doesn't change Biology. It doesn't change terminology. It doesn't change the stress some women go through. Are you a woman? If not, how in the fuck do you know what she needs?

Dude, there is only so much stupid you can throw at this argument, until you realize, none of your arguments have legs. You just use fantasy and play God. Stop it. It's pathetic.
So if it isn’t a person nor is it considered a ”life” then why will do murderers that kill a pregnant woman get charged for murder of TWO PERSONS.

Oops! Personhood just went boom.

Time for Leftist retard to…DIVERT topic now! LOL So what else do you want to talk about now?

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A Memphis man has been charged with two counts of first-degree murder after a pregnant woman was shot to death last week, WREG reported.

See how you keep running in circles. You can't have a conversation about personhood. You never proved it. Come back when you do.
You realize that personhood is a non scientific Leftist used term that has nothing to do with when a fetus can be considered a life or a baby, that is completely subjective based on who you ask, and therefore can be applied to anybody and at any age, moron? For example to some, YOU might be a person, but. a lower form of subhuman person. And rightly so.

Absolutely I know that. Which is why taking it to the SC. was an attempt at human and religious control. It's 1984. It's Handmaids Tales. It's the Right wanting power and control.

Why do you think we have a Democracy in this country? Too rid ourselves of this manifestation for total control over certain human beings, their bodies and their civil rights. What you folks are doing, is trying to destroy what took us 250 years to build.
Like vaccine mandates

So if it isn’t a person nor is it considered a ”life” then why will do murderers that kill a pregnant woman get charged for murder of TWO PERSONS.

Oops! Personhood just went boom.

Time for Leftist retard to…DIVERT topic now! LOL So what else do you want to talk about now?

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A Memphis man has been charged with two counts of first-degree murder after a pregnant woman was shot to death last week, WREG reported.
You should know all answers. You said personhood starts at sixteen weeks. You have yet to prove that, therefore, your question is irrelevant.

That question has nothing to do with proving personhood.

The reason they would charge for a double homicide, was for the potential of another human being could have been born, had the mother not been murdered. But it has zero to do with proving personhood. Once again, your arguments fall flat. The double murder isn't related to our discussion. Desperate as you are, you asked the wrong question and made the wrong conclusion.

You seem to be totally confused between the mother terminating her own pregnancy for her own health reasons, versus being pregnant and murdered. You are totally lost. And more important, have been a huge waste of time.

I believe that men and women have a choice concerning procreation. Very few women actually get pregnant the first time they have intercourse. Additionally I would suggest that even fewer get pregnant without a man being directly involved. Women want the right to choose for both of the parties even to extent of never notifying the biological donor of the second part. Maybe the fathers should have a voice here. Nobody talks about the fathers of the murdered children …. WHy?

I believe that men and women have a choice concerning procreation. Very few women actually get pregnant the first time they have intercourse. Additionally I would suggest that even fewer get pregnant without a man being directly involved. Women want the right to choose for both of the parties even to extent of never notifying the biological donor of the second part. Maybe the fathers should have a voice here. Nobody talks about the fathers of the murdered children …. WHy?
More word salad without proving it is murder. You folks just can't get over your own failures with this non-argument calling it murder, so you just repeat it over and over again. Educated people are too smart over the repetitive nonsense, and the cultists playing God eat it up.

Not all human lives are worth saving, it depends on the situation. Also, not all of us consider a few strands of DNA to be entitled to more protection than an adult human.
Opinions are worthless.
The fact is, a fertilized human ovum is a human being in its first stage of life.
Kill it if you want, the world is a better place with less children being born to bent-wrist liberal useful idiots.

Forum List

Back