What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Reaction score
Come on, show us a single, verifiable account of a prophecy.

John wrote of mass communication. < It had to occur before this event:
For three and a half days some from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial.
^ That ability was incomprehensible to John,(and to whomever you think wrote it centuries later), and to every one who read the Bible until our generation. Now we just turn our TV's on. Who knew, right?

“They shall destroy the walls of Tyre, and break down her towers: I will also scrape her dust from her, and make her like the top of a rock. It shall be a place for the spreading of nets in the midst of the sea.” Ezekiel prophesied that. There was no Tyre at the time he predicted it's demise.

Two hundred years later, Alexander scraped away everything, leaving bare rock.
mIY5Ih5Q4OBkMcofIahF3NA.jpg

It's good to see you girl. We haven't spared here in a while. Do you believe the Old Testament is old and verifiable or is it part of the 4th century fraud too?

Hollie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Come on, show us a single, verifiable account of a prophecy.

John wrote of mass communication. < It had to occur before this event:
For three and a half days some from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial.
^ That ability was incomprehensible to John,(and to whomever you think wrote it centuries later), and to every one who read the Bible until our generation. Now we just turn our TV's on. Who knew, right?

“They shall destroy the walls of Tyre, and break down her towers: I will also scrape her dust from her, and make her like the top of a rock. It shall be a place for the spreading of nets in the midst of the sea.” Ezekiel prophesied that. There was no Tyre at the time he predicted it's demise.

Two hundred years later, Alexander scraped away everything, leaving bare rock.
mIY5Ih5Q4OBkMcofIahF3NA.jpg

It's good to see you girl. We haven't spared here in a while. Do you believe the Old Testament is old and verifiable or is it part of the 4th century fraud too?

Nothing in the above speaks to prophesy. You can find additional commentary here:

Prophecies: Imaginary and Unfulfilled

I do want to address the greater danger I see with “endtimes” predictions. That being, there may be a certain “rush to the exits”, so to speak whereby practitioners will create the conditions within which the endtimes become a self fulfilling prophesy.

Therein lays the danger. The self-fulfilling prophecy does not allow for options. From the fundamentalist Christian perspective, humans are inherently greedy, evil, base, etc. That is a self-fulfilling component of the ideology, although, given that fact that we continue to survive, (in spite of the religions proscriptions), it is not empirically true. So the question becomes: because it is not true -- what purpose does a religious endtimes serve? Is it superfluous and damaging? Yes, of course it is. Assuming such beliefs are furthered due to the influence of religion, is such thinking worth the price is extracts on humankind?

Last edited:

luchitociencia

VIP Member
Reaction score
Using literary license, they were really intending to mean island cities or worlds; ie, self-contained systems. No intelligent person thought they were compete universes.

Universe means "unique", and you can call those groups of galaxies as islands alone buy not so "island universes" which is an idiotic expression like every thing you are objecting in your replies.

Go with your stupid poetry somewhere else, here the topic is SCIENCE. Speak science language.

Years ago, I was teaching a young guy what a electric switch is, and before giving him the definition I pointed the room switch for the room lights and asked him to define it. He said, "...is that thing controlling.. this and that.."

I told him, you are good, but you better talk using the proper language, rather than say "that thing" you better say "is the device" (or electric device and or similar) that controls etc etc.

You better quit that former teaching you have received using those idiotic expressions.

Non-sequitur. The spreading out of galaxies is as a function of expanding space AFAWCT. Highways systems are not expanding.

Show me how did you managed to measure the expansion of space? Like to say, have you measured the borders of the universe first and later measured them again to check is the universe got fatter?

How exactly do you measure the expansion of space?

what is the rate of expansion of space?

What instrument do you used for this purpose?

What other method you have used to verify the first method of measurement?

To me your expansion of space is not AFAWCT but WTF?!!! Lol

"My" hope?
The idiocy of relativity?
Fake theory?
The way "I" want?
No fabric of space-time exists?
Fantasies?
Making me a slave?

Look, fool, I have degrees in physics, teach physics on the side (retired) and study QET and GUT. Unless you can intelligently discuss the likes of quantum chromodynamics and quark confinement, you are nothing but a silly facile bullshitter.

quantum chromodynamics
:In theoretical physics, quantum chromodynamics is the theory of the strong interaction between quarks and gluons... Enough!

Show me the composition of time. What kind of gluons or quarks compose the essence of time?

How the hell speed of an object interfere with the interaction of gluons and quarks in order to cause dilatation of time?

If you are not a fool, then you will answer my question right away.

Otherwise you won't answer my question at all, proving that the always fool was you.

Don't come here arguing that time "has no matter" because doing so you have defined time as subjective, the same way I do, and subjective time can't dilate because a body travels fast.

If you don't know what is the essence of your assumed"physical" time, then how the hell you affirm and confirm that dilates? Magic?

As my Italian uncle used to say, Get out of heer!

I'm the master in science, no knowledge of yours can even perturb the solid scientific fact in my hands, simply because your knowledge is based on fantasies.

Social media seems to really attract them.

That is why a super genius prestigious quantum chromodynamics "expert" is discussing here.

Relativity is a long proven and wholly verified science. Space-time as a matrix is proven and verifiable. While I didn't care for or agree with much of Hawking's theories, unless you are prepared to come on here and offer up your proof to dispel Special and General Relativity as well as quantum electrodynamics, you should shut up and not make an even bigger fool of yourself.

And if you can actually prove half of what you claim, we can celebrate you as the most brilliant mind in the last 150 years.

I'm betting the former.

Relativity has been always a fraud.

Like I pointed you above, you can't prove the physical existence of time, then such a fabric of the universe invented by Einstein is nothing but lunacies.

Poor Albert inherited the conventional idea that time exists physically and that "flows".

With this never ever probed phenomenon, the poor retarded added that time can also be "flexible" as bubble gum in your mouth. Lol (what an idiot)

And, because he used to do good mathematics tricks, he probed "in paper" his abstract mathematics as correct.

But abstract mathematics is not the real thing but loose numbers and formulas. Like to say, the game chess.

You just won't call the best chess player as the head of the war strategy between US and Russia, because the dude is an expert in a "game" while for war strategy you need an expert in real war conflicts.

The stupid scientists in those years called a chess player to lead science... ha ha ha ha

I'll tell you this, prepare your center of studies, lets talk about relativity over there. Bring your best relativists. And in front of your students I will make eat dirt to you and your relativist comrades. I promise I will.

Relativity can be probed false in all its doctrines. No one of the assumed validations is certainly valid but frauds.

I can show you that all of those claims in favor of relativity are based on errors. but you must be present, your students must be there... so you finally will understand you have been teaching lies and your students will have the right to reclaim their money back.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Universe means "unique", and you can call those groups of galaxies as islands alone buy not so "island universes" which is an idiotic expression like every thing you are objecting in your replies.
I didn't invent the term.

Go with your stupid poetry somewhere else
It isn't my term. It has been part of the common parlance for 100 years.

I told him, you are good, but you better talk using the proper language
Last I checked, no one left YOU in charge to decide what is proper.

How exactly do you measure the expansion of space?
One can apply a metric tensor using a universal constant such as the speed of light in a vacuum.

What instrument do you used for this purpose?
Maybe you should study these things so you don't have to ask so many questions! You keep saying how everyone else is WRONG yet you are unable to prove it much less show what is RIGHT. That falls under the heading of BULLSHITTER. Your attempt to throw endless pointless meaningless questions with conditions where you determine the pass/fail rather than some objective measure simply proves you are just one more jabbering idiot.

quantum chromodynamics
:In theoretical physics, quantum chromodynamics is the theory of the strong interaction between quarks and gluons... Enough!
You simply copied that off the web. It is literally like the FIRST THING that comes up on a webpage. You're just another total simpering fraud here who knows nothing and talks in technobabble hoping to bluff or confuse or chase away your challengers.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List