Science isn’t always the answer.

I'm sure all you atheists walk in lock step, don't you?
You're very confused. Atheists don't share any commonality, save for not believing in any magical gods. Yours is not special. In fact, it's the opposite...just another childish myth.

Furthermore, the best thing about being an atheist is not wasting time on communal delusions and gatherings dedicated to them. Keep your magical dogma in your pocket, and you wouldn't even know someone was an atheist.

You guys totally crack me up. You don't believe in God and I do.
The atheists commonality is they don't believe in God.
The Christians commonality is they do.

Aren't we all so special though. lol
It used to be fun arguing the existence of god till one day a group swore he visited and gave them rules. One main rule is believe in me or die. and don’t believe in any other gods.

Nope, He didn't visit to give us rules. He died on the Cross to pay for the sins of the world. Those who reject Him are refusing that gift. Pretty simple really.
No it’s not. What you just said requires more questions than gives answers. Do you not get that?

He died on a cross? who did? For me? What gift? So I’m a god who will live forever if I just believe?

Honestly, big deal he died on a cross for me. He’s a god. What a show off. And the amount of suffering since he died on the cross makes dying on a cross seem like a stroll in the park.
An atheist blog spot. I'm so impressed with your research.
Haha..now this is irony. You don't seem too impressed with the research of the entire global scientific community, either. But reading a creationist blog full of laughable lies? Now THAT'S impressive!

The entire global scientific community is not refuting the Bible. You atheists are.
Not the entire scientific community just most of it.

So Hindu, muslims, jews, atheists, Buddhist and most scientists don't believe the virgin birth story.
Hindi, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists and many atheists do believe Jesus actually existed. However, there is no safety in numbers if one doesn't have the Messiah on his side.

They don't deny he existed. Based on the information we have, I don't deny Jesus existed either. I have my doubts but I can't say a guy named Jesus wasn't born 2020 years ago.

But, no one who ever met Jesus ever wrote about him. If they did, none of their writings still exist today. We have people who heard about him write about him 10 or 100 years later but that's hearsay.

Plus, Muslim and Hindu don't want you guys to kill or attack them or discriminate against them because we all know how you christians can be if someone "attacks" your messiah so many of them just tell you that they believe he existed and he was a prophet.

And remember, they can't call bullshit on your story the way we do because they have their own bullshit stories. Imagine if Jews attacked your silly fairytale. They'd be calling bullshit on their own story. And just like you, they are waiting for a messiah to visit. He just hasn't yet, according to them.

So think about that. The people Jesus lived with were jews who were also told the messiah is coming but they say he hasn't come yet. They say the Jesus myth didn't happen, but you base your entire life on this myth because you were born into this bullshit? You sound just like a Muslim talking about Mohammad. Dumb.

Haha..now this is irony. You don't seem too impressed with the research of the entire global scientific community, either. But reading a creationist blog full of laughable lies? Now THAT'S impressive!

The entire global scientific community is not refuting the Bible. You atheists are.

So Hindu, muslims, jews, atheists, Buddhist and most scientists don't believe the virgin birth story.
Hindi, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists and many atheists do believe Jesus actually existed. However, there is no safety in numbers if one doesn't have the Messiah on his side.
Why can't you convince Jews Muslims Hindu and Buddists that Jesus was the real messiah?

You guys spend a lot of time telling us atheists why you think we don't believe. We don't want to or we are evil. Well then, why don't these other groups buy in to your story if it's so obvious?

The Bible actually carries a lot of clout and has a lot of support.
Outside the cult? No. For example, evolution is an accepted fact, and your creation myth would get you laughed out of any educated company anywhere on the planet.
Change is a fact. The belief that supposed "lower" or "inferior" lifeforms "progressed" into "higher" lifeforms ----- then absolutely WRONG! That has NEVER been proven scientifically and remains only an OPINION.
Yes, you said that already. You were laughably wrong the first time, and you are still laughably wrong and would fail a 5th grade science quiz.
You're wrong! And, I don't hold to governmental indoctrinated education. So in the end, the joke is on you. You will have nothing to show for a godless life (and frankly the scientific community at large doesn't care about you at all).

Not surprised you don't have an education. The smarter the person the less religious they are usually.

You will have nothing to show for a godful life in the end. When you die, you're dead. Remember what things were like 400 years before you were born? That's what things will be like 400 years after you are dead. You won't exist. People can't stand to think they won't always exist well I have news for you. You aren't a god. No everlasting eternal life where you don't get mad sad or sick. You are not a god. You'll appreciate the time you have now more when you realize this. And you won't settle for a shitty life waiting for the afterlife. That's one reason they gave the masses and slaves religion. Don't worry about your shitty life here and now. The afterlife awaits.

The universe doesn't care about you either. Neither do Christians. They just want more members putting money in the pot.

Case in point. Not all who call themselves Christians are actually Christians. You should be able to tell that just by looking around today. People have done lots of things in the name of their religion, but that doesn't mean God is anywhere near them.

I wasn't aware that you were assigned as the ultimate authority on who is, and who is not a real Christian. Such a weighty burden you bear.
"I am on a mission from God!" cried Hitler publicly and loudly in 1934. I agree. Given what Christians have done to humanity, he sure was.

No, you do not get to twist my words the way you do the Bible.

If you can't quit the crap and start speaking truthfully, I will lose all interest in responding to your posts. Simply put, you are bearing false witness and I will not encourage your bad behaviour. :)
Who decides if Christians who call themselves Christians are "real'' Christians? You have identified that "not all who call themselves Christians are actually Christian". You decides?

Are you bearing false witness or just being judgemental as some Christians are not meeting an arbitrary standard you have established?

There is no arbitrary standard, and I have established nothing. I haven't claimed either. The Bible clearly states that only God can see into the heart of man.

But, the Lord did give us common sense, and we can usually rely on that, unless we're too puffed up in our own conceit. When someone refuses to confess Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, they disqualify themselves from being called Christian. This is elementary.
That's a shame. So you're saying that I can be a good person, I can love my friends and family, do good deeds because it's in humanity's interest to perform unselfish acts but unless I recite a slogan I can't be a Christian?

Did I say recite a slogan?

Do you not see how you refuse to admit Jesus Christ is your Saviour?

Even a fool can see you are not a Christian. Common Sense. It is a wonderful thing.
If I recite the ''Jesus Christ is my Saviour'' slogan to enter Club Christian, what will that do for me?

The same as if you claim to be a male if you're a female.
You'll be in the Liar club, and people will see the untruth of your words.
Nonsense. Can you and your reverend spot the bsers in your congregation? And you allow them to be that way unchallenged?

I don't have a reverend, and I don't have a congregation. It's not my place to allow anything. I never said it was.

I'm simply pointing out the facts -- it's actually pretty easy. I ask, "Do you believe in God? Is your Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ?" They may lie, but the truth will out eventually. See how easy that is?
How does the truth will out eventually? Give us some examples of you outing non believers. What did they say? Are they doing something wrong?

I didn't say I was outing unbelievers, did I?

No, I said the truth will out. That means the unbelievers will eventually make it clear that they are unbelievers. The more you talk to someone, the more you'll know about them. Pretty basic stuff here.
Ok I can agree with that. I tend to find the other atheists when I go to church. They aren't writhing and convulsing to the holy spirit or fainting when the preacher puts their hands on them.

It's true. I can usually ask a few innocent questions and figure out if I'm talking to a true believer. In other words, someone who takes it all literally or if they are a person who realizes the good book is filled with allegories not real stories. A lot of christians are like that. You'd call them non believers although they call themselves Christians. I say they shouldn't call themselves Christians. And you may agree with me. But your church doesn't call them out because then they'd probably lose 75% of their members.

They are the ones who die when they get bit by the snake. You know that church that plays with snakes? If you get bit and die, you must not have believed.

Yep even satan knows He exists.
^^

The never-petty sunday brunch WASP way of saying that even satan is better than atheists

No, you atheists are being blinded by satan, and you still have a chance to trust in the Lord. Satan doesn't. He is evil and you are just blind. Big difference.
First you have to convince us god exists before you can go talking about satan. You don't get to say we don't believe because of satan. We are listening to you with open minds. We'd love to believe your stories but we just can't.

Is satan the master of common sense logic and reason?

The other day some theist said science agreed we all came from the same place. The guy assumed that meant science agrees with Adam and Eve. Of course that’s not true.

So yes there are scientific Christians but they leave logic and reason at the door when the enter church. They can’t scientifically explain the Jesus stories.

i think it’s called cognitive dissonance

Scientists can't specifically explain where and how life began. They don't agree on many things. We're all in search of the "how", but Christians do have a starting point because we have the Bible.
These assholes can't even agree on where a virus began.Nor can they cure athletes foot.

Well if you had to bet your life savings on who will come up with the cures first, who will you bet on? A religion or a scientist?

You know it will be a scientist. It's why when you get sick you go to the hospital not your church. You go to church when you are terminal.

^^

The never-petty sunday brunch WASP way of saying that even satan is better than atheists

No, you atheists are being blinded by satan, and you still have a chance to trust in the Lord. Satan doesn't. He is evil and you are just blind. Big difference.
It’s a common dynamic where Christians will hurl their fears and superstitions at the non-believers for not believing as they do. Such coercion and threats seem to be contrary to the religious precepts they claim is a part of their religion.

I feel a need to retaliate. If the religionists don’t “believe in atheism”, their fate will resolve to being eaten by a dinosaur.

You're very confused. Atheists don't share any commonality, save for not believing in any magical gods. Yours is not special. In fact, it's the opposite...just another childish myth.

Furthermore, the best thing about being an atheist is not wasting time on communal delusions and gatherings dedicated to them. Keep your magical dogma in your pocket, and you wouldn't even know someone was an atheist.

It used to be fun arguing the existence of god till one day a group swore he visited and gave them rules. One main rule is believe in me or die. and don’t believe in any other gods.

Nope, He didn't visit to give us rules. He died on the Cross to pay for the sins of the world. Those who reject Him are refusing that gift. Pretty simple really.
the religious itinerant was murdered and died for their principles - the crucifiers used their death to write their christian bible in the 4th century, there is no commonalty with the religion of antiquity and the 4th century publication nor the events of the 1st century.

the purpose for the 4th century christian bible has been to persecute and victimize the innocent those congregations have relished since that time to the present day - disinformation - sour barn, one in the same.

RE: Science isn’t always the answer.
⁜→ sealybobo, et al,

BLUF: You cannot
(generally speaking) use critical thought and logic to build a discussion (for or against) relative to a faith-based ideology or spiritual doctrine.

And remember, they can't call bullshit on your story the way we do because they have their own bullshit stories.
(COMMENT)

Faith is not built on evidence; it is an
inner attitude ••• “fidelity,” “belief” (hé’èmîn), pistis, and "pisteuein." It is a conviction, born of indoctrination and intimidation, early on, before the exposure to non-believer persuasion or alternative concepts. Remember that, in the Abrahamic Religions, Christian Theology is a belief in the supernatural (magic and alchemy) by another name. It is that belief which condemns all other forms of belief in supernatural powers (magic and alchemy); demonstrating religious intolerance within the Abrahamic followers. And it is in that being → that the backbone of the faith developed. Incorporated in the faith is:
◈ Trust in the single deity as accepted by the faithful.
◈ Trust in the evangelist, cleric, priests, rabbis, imams, etc. which mentor the faithful.

One of the best-known examples (not suggesting it is the only example) in the demonstration of religious intolerance within the Abrahamic followers is the tragic death Hypatia of Alexandria (16th Century Neoplatonic philosopher, mathematician, and martyr) at the hands of toxic Christian Leaders and Zealots, who → fearing her success and growing following → incited a mob which stripped her naked - tearing her eyes out - dragging her corpse through the streets of Alexandria, and then incinerated what remained of her body → marking the beginning of the end → of the classical world philosophy → and the immediate decline of Alexandria as the Great Center of learning.
1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

the religious itinerant was murdered and died for their principles - the crucifiers used their death to write their christian bible in the 4th century, there is no commonalty with the religion of antiquity and the 4th century publication nor the events of the 1st century.

the purpose for the 4th century christian bible has been to persecute and victimize the innocent those congregations have relished since that time to the present day - disinformation - sour barn, one in the same.
What we know is that Christians churches didn't start popping up all across the region after Jesus' resurrection and those churches were not filled with people who saw Jesus walk on water or who knew is virgin mother Mary. Jesus' deciples went abroad and spread the word to people who never met Jesus. They swallowed the story the same way barn sour wants us to swallow it. The Greeks swallowed it. Eventually even Mexicans and a lot of Indians from india swallowed it too.

It amazes me anyone buys it. Or any other religion.

Barn is an atheist too other than his own religion. If he were born into any of the other religions he would never have swallowed those impossible stories. But his impossible stories are real I swear!

your claiming I'm giving "magical chants" is a bunch of crap,
No, that's exactly what you sound like to me. "Even satan..."...ah yes, the fallen angel. Magical hooha. Give me a break.

You scoff because you don't understand existing realms.
Of course you don't know what ignited the first spark of biological life.
We know a lot about it actually.

I see evidence of the natural world in nature. That shouldn’t be a surprise as never, in all of human history has there ever been a verifiable supernatural event. And no, I don’t know for sure what ignited the first spark of biological life. Why would you propose magic and supernaturalism as the cause?

Of course you don't know what ignited the first spark of biological life. You don't even have a good guess.

I do know, and have been fully persuaded by the truth I've found in the Bible.

Right and wrong are certainly not ingrained in all humans everywhere. The very fact that different cultures have decidedly different standards for right and wrong should you you that.

No, you're speaking of learned standards. I'm speaking of the ingrained conscience God created in man.

Values and ethics aren't faith-derived. If you think otherwise, imagine this: Tomorrow, it is discovered for certain there is no god. Would such information suddenly cause you to steal from me?

Of course not, because I know full well that "discovery" would be fake news.

If you answer no, then god isn't needed.

Hate to break this to you, but God is needed. He created man to have a relationship with Him, and anyone who turns from Him will miss out on His free GIFT of eternal life.

If you answer yes, then you are corrupt and immoral and that is your personality fracture, not morality's weakness.

"Morality's weekness".....surely you jest. You have nothing to base your morality on. You have no standards.

I will also cite clear differences in moral precepts with morals as a measure of right and wrong. Egyptian royalty married brother to sister; i.e., engaged in incest by our standards, and functioned successfully for thousands of years. In today's culture, such liaisons are forbidden. Which is morally correct (especially considering that the Egyptians had many gods – most people only have a few.

You're pretty funny, you know that? ;)

As I noted earlier, I make no attempt to disprove gods. You tend to recoil in indignation that anyone would question your unsupported and decidedly weak claims to gods. You do realize that your claims to gods are the same types of claims that others make for their gods?

You certainly fight hard in denial of your Creator. ONE God. Kicking against the goads is what that's called.

You are correct that I have no reason to accept what your gods say. As your gods have never said anything to anyone, that makes sense.
U
That only tells me you are ignoring God. And that's your right.

And yes, I understand that Christianity is a proselytizing religion. As a self-entitled ambassador for Christ, you should be aware that such heavy-handed prosyeltizing, when it becomes the “believe or else”, message is not helpful.

There is a difference between being "self-entitled", and doing what is right. I certainly understand that you haven't an inkling of anything spiritual. As far as I can see, nothing will be helpful to you until you are brought to your knees by circumstances beyond your control. God is certainly able to reach you -- in spite of yourself.

"You have no (moral) standards'' is a classic Christian attempt at a slur. It's rather an odd claim as the history of Christianity depicts the most immoral acts and among the greatest cruelties to humanity.

How lucky you know with certainty what you don't know with certainty. That might otherwise be called delusional.

There's no fighting against your gods. Your preoccupation with the decisions of those who use reason and rationality to come to conclusions about existence is concerning. Its really remarkable how angry proselytizing religionists become when they can't sell their religious wares.

I might actually be ignoring your gods. Let's pretend otherwise as me ignoring your gods causes you such angst.

As to "doing what is right", I tend to be suspicious of preachy Christians who want to lecture others about what is right. There's an arrogance and a motive for doing so and I have no reason to accept lectures from hypocrites.

My saying you have no moral standard makes you mad, doesn't it?

Tell me, then, what standards do you use? Skip all the righteous indignation and answer that one question.
They call it humanism. It seems a better moral code than can be discerned from the bible if you don't cherry-pick.
Humanism is a democratic and ethical life stance, which affirms that human beings have the right and responsibility to give meaning and shape to their own lives.

Ah, to their OWN lives. So thieves and child molesters have the right and responsibility to please themselves....making themselves their own god. There is nothing ethical about humanism. Each man sets his own standard of ethics. Yeah, that's working real well in this world today, isn't it?

Nope, see we live in a humanist society, meaning the society as a whole decides what is the correct standard of ethics. Most of us are raised in the knowledge that our actions have consequences on the world around us this means a thief and child molester is usually aware of their actions being bad. Taking responsibility for your actions also means that bad actions have bad consequences.

I also want to point out that you believe in a book that condones slavery, rape, incest, the death penalty for things like adultery, homosexuality, and disrespecting your parents. The reason you ( I assume) don't condone those things anymore is because SOCIETY, not the Bible has recognized them as harmful.

No, I realize those things pertained to the Jewish Law which had a system of sacrifices that allowed a payment for those sins to be paid. Those laws and the sacrifices went hand in hand. So if someone committed adultery, for instance, sacrifices were offered and the sin debt was paid. That was for the Jews. The rest of us (gentiles) are not under those laws, as the Apostle Paul explains in his letters.

Present day society has it's own set of laws, but my personal beliefs have nothing to do with those.

No it’s not. What you just said requires more questions than gives answers. Do you not get that?

He died on a cross? who did? For me? What gift? So I’m a god who will live forever if I just believe?

Honestly, big deal he died on a cross for me. He’s a god. What a show off. And the amount of suffering since he died on the cross makes dying on a cross seem like a stroll in the park.

They don't deny he existed. Based on the information we have, I don't deny Jesus existed either. I have my doubts but I can't say a guy named Jesus wasn't born 2020 years ago.

But, no one who ever met Jesus ever wrote about him. If they did, none of their writings still exist today. We have people who heard about him write about him 10 or 100 years later but that's hearsay.

Plus, Muslim and Hindu don't want you guys to kill or attack them or discriminate against them because we all know how you christians can be if someone "attacks" your messiah so many of them just tell you that they believe he existed and he was a prophet.

And remember, they can't call bullshit on your story the way we do because they have their own bullshit stories. Imagine if Jews attacked your silly fairytale. They'd be calling bullshit on their own story. And just like you, they are waiting for a messiah to visit. He just hasn't yet, according to them.

So think about that. The people Jesus lived with were jews who were also told the messiah is coming but they say he hasn't come yet. They say the Jesus myth didn't happen, but you base your entire life on this myth because you were born into this bullshit? You sound just like a Muslim talking about Mohammad. Dumb.

Yes, you have many questions. Those questions have answers. The answers are right there in the Bible, but one has to understand the plot of the Bible. When Jesus came, He came to the lost sheep of Israel, just as the Prophets predicted. The Jews rejected Him, because they were expecting a conquering king, which was predicted, instead of a suffering servant, which was also predicted. They didn't understand that He came first as a suffering servant -- to die and then raise from the dead. When He returns as a conquering King, the Jews will finally realize their mistake.

Yes, too much information for this thread, I know. But that's basically the difference between Jews and Gentiles (non Jews). When Jesus was rejected by Jewish leaders, and crucified, He turned to the Gentiles, and they were offered the free gift of salvation. They didn't have to earn their salvation by keeping the Law, but could rest and trust in Jesus' work on the cross. His payment for sins. It's actually a beautiful plan.

^^

First you have to convince us god exists before you can go talking about satan. You don't get to say we don't believe because of satan. We are listening to you with open minds. We'd love to believe your stories but we just can't.

Is satan the master of common sense logic and reason?

Open minds? LOL

Actually, I do get to say whatever I want. You don't have to listen or respond. I'm simply explaining what the Bible teaches. And truth be told, the Bible is read by people all over the world. So, you can scoff all you want. It's really not my problem. Don't accept the Gift of God. Just know it's offered.

your claiming I'm giving "magical chants" is a bunch of crap,
No, that's exactly what you sound like to me. "Even satan..."...ah yes, the fallen angel. Magical hooha. Give me a break.

You scoff because you don't understand existing realms.
Of course you don't know what ignited the first spark of biological life.
We know a lot about it actually.

I see evidence of the natural world in nature. That shouldn’t be a surprise as never, in all of human history has there ever been a verifiable supernatural event. And no, I don’t know for sure what ignited the first spark of biological life. Why would you propose magic and supernaturalism as the cause?

Of course you don't know what ignited the first spark of biological life. You don't even have a good guess.

I do know, and have been fully persuaded by the truth I've found in the Bible.

Right and wrong are certainly not ingrained in all humans everywhere. The very fact that different cultures have decidedly different standards for right and wrong should you you that.

No, you're speaking of learned standards. I'm speaking of the ingrained conscience God created in man.

Values and ethics aren't faith-derived. If you think otherwise, imagine this: Tomorrow, it is discovered for certain there is no god. Would such information suddenly cause you to steal from me?

Of course not, because I know full well that "discovery" would be fake news.

If you answer no, then god isn't needed.

Hate to break this to you, but God is needed. He created man to have a relationship with Him, and anyone who turns from Him will miss out on His free GIFT of eternal life.

If you answer yes, then you are corrupt and immoral and that is your personality fracture, not morality's weakness.

"Morality's weekness".....surely you jest. You have nothing to base your morality on. You have no standards.

I will also cite clear differences in moral precepts with morals as a measure of right and wrong. Egyptian royalty married brother to sister; i.e., engaged in incest by our standards, and functioned successfully for thousands of years. In today's culture, such liaisons are forbidden. Which is morally correct (especially considering that the Egyptians had many gods – most people only have a few.

You're pretty funny, you know that? ;)

As I noted earlier, I make no attempt to disprove gods. You tend to recoil in indignation that anyone would question your unsupported and decidedly weak claims to gods. You do realize that your claims to gods are the same types of claims that others make for their gods?

You certainly fight hard in denial of your Creator. ONE God. Kicking against the goads is what that's called.

You are correct that I have no reason to accept what your gods say. As your gods have never said anything to anyone, that makes sense.
U
That only tells me you are ignoring God. And that's your right.

And yes, I understand that Christianity is a proselytizing religion. As a self-entitled ambassador for Christ, you should be aware that such heavy-handed prosyeltizing, when it becomes the “believe or else”, message is not helpful.

There is a difference between being "self-entitled", and doing what is right. I certainly understand that you haven't an inkling of anything spiritual. As far as I can see, nothing will be helpful to you until you are brought to your knees by circumstances beyond your control. God is certainly able to reach you -- in spite of yourself.

"You have no (moral) standards'' is a classic Christian attempt at a slur. It's rather an odd claim as the history of Christianity depicts the most immoral acts and among the greatest cruelties to humanity.

How lucky you know with certainty what you don't know with certainty. That might otherwise be called delusional.

There's no fighting against your gods. Your preoccupation with the decisions of those who use reason and rationality to come to conclusions about existence is concerning. Its really remarkable how angry proselytizing religionists become when they can't sell their religious wares.

I might actually be ignoring your gods. Let's pretend otherwise as me ignoring your gods causes you such angst.

As to "doing what is right", I tend to be suspicious of preachy Christians who want to lecture others about what is right. There's an arrogance and a motive for doing so and I have no reason to accept lectures from hypocrites.

My saying you have no moral standard makes you mad, doesn't it?

Tell me, then, what standards do you use? Skip all the righteous indignation and answer that one question.
They call it humanism. It seems a better moral code than can be discerned from the bible if you don't cherry-pick.
Humanism is a democratic and ethical life stance, which affirms that human beings have the right and responsibility to give meaning and shape to their own lives.

Ah, to their OWN lives. So thieves and child molesters have the right and responsibility to please themselves....making themselves their own god. There is nothing ethical about humanism. Each man sets his own standard of ethics. Yeah, that's working real well in this world today, isn't it?

Nope, see we live in a humanist society, meaning the society as a whole decides what is the correct standard of ethics. Most of us are raised in the knowledge that our actions have consequences on the world around us this means a thief and child molester is usually aware of their actions being bad. Taking responsibility for your actions also means that bad actions have bad consequences.

I also want to point out that you believe in a book that condones slavery, rape, incest, the death penalty for things like adultery, homosexuality, and disrespecting your parents. The reason you ( I assume) don't condone those things anymore is because SOCIETY, not the Bible has recognized them as harmful.

No, I realize those things pertained to the Jewish Law which had a system of sacrifices that allowed a payment for those sins to be paid. Those laws and the sacrifices went hand in hand. So if someone committed adultery, for instance, sacrifices were offered and the sin debt was paid. That was for the Jews. The rest of us (gentiles) are not under those laws, as the Apostle Paul explains in his letters.

Present day society has it's own set of laws, but my personal beliefs have nothing to do with those.

Really?
For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” — Matthew 5:18-19

“It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17)

“Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law” (John7:19)

These are all passages in the NT saying that the laws in the OT still applied. You are perfectly willing the follow the OT when it comes to believing in the Great Flood, Adam and Eve, the story of Abraham. But are perfectly willing to state that as far as morality goes the laws described in the OT are invalid. Although according to the NT Jesus clearly stated the laws in the OT still applied?

Oh and immediately stop lying about what the OT said should happen to those who broke those laws.

One who blasphemes the name of the LORD shall be put to death; the whole congregation shall stone the blasphemer. Aliens as well as citizens, when they blaspheme the Name, shall be put to death. (NRSV) — Leviticus 24:16

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death. (NIV) — Leviticus 20:10

Anyone who dishonors father or mother must be put to death. Such a person is guilty of a capital offense. (NLT) — Leviticus 20:9

You have six days each week for your ordinary work, but the seventh day must be a Sabbath day of complete rest, a holy day dedicated to the LORD. Anyone who works on that day must be put to death. (NLT) — Exodus 35:2

“If any man takes a wife, and goes in to her, and detests her, and charges her with shameful conduct, and brings a bad name on her, and says, ‘I took this woman, and when I came to her I found she was not a virgin,’ … and evidences of virginity are not found for the young woman, then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones … (NKJV) — Deuteronomy 22:13-14,20-21

Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. (NIV) — Leviticus 25:44

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death; their blood is upon them. (NRSV) — Leviticus 20:13

A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent. (NIV) — Timothy 2:11-12

You see any room for ambiguity here because I sure don't?

Last edited:
Before the mid 1920's education was the responsibility of the community
Yes, when we had horrible literacy rates. You're not helping your case. At all.

Lets recap two of your more stupid talking points (so many to choose from):

1) teaching the overwhelming scientific consensus in science class is government indoctrination.

2) scientists are incompetent, or liars, or both

Again, you would fail a 5th grade science quiz. That's your fault. Nobody else's.

You are NOT open minded you are dogmatic at claiming guesses are facts.
What dogma?

I didn't claim guesses were facts, ya shameless little liar.

I don't have absolute faith in science. That's just you being a whiny baby and trying to drag down honorable evidence based thinking into the shitty muck where your magical faith resides...since that's the only way you could ever get them on the same level...

You are NOT open minded you are dogmatic at claiming guesses are facts.
What dogma?

I didn't claim guesses were facts, ya shameless little liar.

I don't have absolute faith in science. That's just you being a whiny baby and trying to drag down honorable evidence based thinking into the shitty muck where your magical faith resides...since that's the only way you could ever get them on the same level...
Scence is nothing more then guess and then assumptions. Very few things science claims are proven yet YOU BELIEVE with out facts, just admit it you lying loser.

Forum List

Back