Zone1 Science Confirms Biblical Creation

Where did 'Mommy and Daddy come from?
I don't think the answer, the US, is what you're asking. If you're asking do I know how distantly I can trace my heritage, the answer is not very far, maybe 150 years, so it is hardly surprising everyone I know about were fully human. If I could trace my ancestors back 150,000 years you might get a different answer.

Lol, it says abiogenesis. You know that's make believe. Your people used to say rats came from mold, rotting food and shit, i.e. if you leave rotting food out, then rats will show up lol.
You don’t understand the obvious damage that religious extremism has caused you.

You don’t understand the obvious damage that religious extremism has caused you.
Marx said religion is the opiate of the masses and people like Mr. Bond are hopelessly addicted. On the other hand it gives them a high to think they are special and even a bigger high to think the rest of us will burn in hell.

Marx said religion is the opiate of the masses and people like Mr. Bond are hopelessly addicted. On the other hand it gives them a high to think they are special and even a bigger high to think the rest of us will burn in hell.
Oh now you're branching into Marxism. What an extremist you've become.

I don't know any such thing. What makes you think you do?

"My people"? Sounds more like your people with supernatural creation.
Supernatural creation is the truth. Not supernatural abiogenesis/spontaneous generation or evolution. Today, your scientists are believing in spontaneous creation again despite Louis Pasteur's and Francesco Redi's works.

You didn't even read the article you gave me. It states abiogenesis right in it lol. You are SAF and POS.

Supernatural creation is the truth. Not supernatural abiogenesis/spontaneous generation or evolution. Today, your scientists are believing in spontaneous creation again despite Louis Pasteur's and Francesco Redi's works.

You didn't even read the article you gave me. It states abiogenesis right in it lol. You are SAF and POS.
Supernatural creation is religious pleading.

The earth is not flat. Just so you know.

That is faith not science.
Not when science backs up the Bible while it doesn't back up evolution. How could spacetime begin? You need to STFU as you are a coward. You don't have anything for a beginning. You're even SCARED to conjecture how life and the universe started.

Last edited:
Supernatural creation is religious pleading.

The earth is not flat. Just so you know.
The Bible stated that Earth was a sphere even before science backed it up. The flat Earth came from the secular scientists/philosophers. You can't even explain how the Earth just hangs in space where it does. Guess what the Bible says about that?

Not when science backs up the Bible while it doesn't back up evolution.
Except the Bible explains nothing beyond: God did that and only he knows why. Only evolution can explain why the design of the squid's eye is far superior to our own.

How could spacetime begin? You need to STFU as you are a coward. You don't have anything for a beginning. You're even SCARED to conjecture how life and the universe started.
I'm brave enough to admit I don't know every answer.

Except the Bible explains nothing beyond: God did that and only he knows why. Only evolution can explain why the design of the squid's eye is far superior to our own.

I'm brave enough to admit I don't know every answer.
You're SAF as you do not provide any beginning. There are atheist scientists who still think the universe is infinite. They're SAF -- Infinite Universe: Scientists Suggest Our Universe Has No Beginning. They're LOSERS like you. One has to have a beginning for cause and effect.

Last edited:
The Bible stated that Earth was a sphere even before science backed it up. The flat Earth came from the secular scientists/philosophers. You can't even explain how the Earth just hangs in space where it does. Guess what the Bible says about that?
Pretty typical for religious extremists to lie as a way to defend their extremism. None of the bibles use the term 'sphere'.

Sorry to shatter your world but the planet is not flat. Science does not ''back up'' a flat earth in spite of what you learned at the Jimmy Swsggert madrassah.

Pretty typical for religious extremists to lie as a way to defend their extremism. None of the bibles use the term 'sphere'.

Sorry to shatter your world but the planet is not flat. Science does not ''back up'' a flat earth in spite of what you learned at the Jimmy Swsggert madrassah.
You don't know the truth because you're Flattie Hollie

New Topics

Forum List

Back