Zone1 Science Confirms Biblical Creation

You know what cracks me up? People who believe God created this world but close their eyes as to how He actually did it. I'd think they would want to understand God for themselves and not have to depend on what others tell them.
I believe that the way God creates things is by commanding things and they obey. I believe there is a finite intelligence associated with all matter and these intelligences are very obedient to God's command. God created all things spiritually before creating them naturally upon the earth. So when he delegates some of his powers unto mankind, they are able to command the elements and they obey. Moses parting the red sea along with other miracles and Jesus turning water into wine as well as raising the dead and healing others. It is nothing less than obedient intelligence. All matter has intelligence and can obey the commands of God. If you want to create wine from water, the intelligences simply restructure their atomic structure to give a very high grade of wine if you will. Obedience is a key principle with God. He commands and his creations obey. They only obey God and those whom God gives this power to.

In the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints we believe that the intelligence within things is eternal in nature:

Doctrine and Covenants 93:29
29 Man was also in the beginning with God. Intelligence, or the light of truth, was not created or made, neither indeed can be.

The intelligences have always existed and the elements have always existed. Creation is the act of organizing intelligence and matter into living beings. We believe that God created the spirit bodies of all things and that he has given mankind and other animals and plants the power to procreate or in other word multiply in the earth.

Doctrine and Covenants 93:33-34
33 For man is spirit. The elements are eternal, and spirit and element, inseparably connected, receive a fulness of joy;
34 And when separated, man cannot receive a fulness of joy.

Doctrine and Covenants 131:7-8
7 There is no such thing as immaterial matter. All spirit is matter, but it is more fine or pure, and can only be discerned by purer eyes;
8 We cannot see it; but when our bodies are purified we shall see that it is all matter.

We believe that God created all things spiritually before they were naturally upon the earth. This process is a combining of eternal intelligence with eternal elements. For mankind, we believe that we are the literal offspring of God the Father and through the process of procreation our spirits were born as the children of God.

This is our belief on how it works. So when God created the earth, He commanded the elements to come together and they obeyed.

Abraham 4

The Gods plan the creation of the earth and all life thereon—Their plans for the six days of creation are set forth.

1 And then the Lord said: Let us go down. And they went down at the beginning, and they, that is the Gods, organized and formed the heavens and the earth.
2 And the earth, after it was formed, was empty and desolate, because they had not formed anything but the earth; and darkness reigned upon the face of the deep, and the Spirit of the Gods was brooding upon the face of the waters.
3 And they (the Gods) said: Let there be light; and there was light.
4 And they (the Gods) comprehended the light, for it was bright; and they divided the light, or caused it to be divided, from the darkness.
5 And the Gods called the light Day, and the darkness they called Night. And it came to pass that from the evening until morning they called night; and from the morning until the evening they called day; and this was the first, or the beginning, of that which they called day and night.
6 And the Gods also said: Let there be an expanse in the midst of the waters, and it shall divide the waters from the waters.
7 And the Gods ordered the expanse, so that it divided the waters which were under the expanse from the waters which were above the expanse; and it was so, even as they ordered.
8 And the Gods called the expanse, Heaven. And it came to pass that it was from evening until morning that they called night; and it came to pass that it was from morning until evening that they called day; and this was the second time that they called night and day.
9 And the Gods ordered, saying: Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the earth come up dry; and it was so as they ordered;
10 And the Gods pronounced the dry land, Earth; and the gathering together of the waters, pronounced they, Great Waters; and the Gods saw that they were obeyed.
11 And the Gods said: Let us prepare the earth to bring forth grass; the herb yielding seed; the fruit tree yielding fruit, after his kind, whose seed in itself yieldeth its own likeness upon the earth; and it was so, even as they ordered.
12 And the Gods organized the earth to bring forth grass from its own seed, and the herb to bring forth herb from its own seed, yielding seed after his kind; and the earth to bring forth the tree from its own seed, yielding fruit, whose seed could only bring forth the same in itself, after his kind; and the Gods saw that they were obeyed.
13 And it came to pass that they numbered the days; from the evening until the morning they called night; and it came to pass, from the morning until the evening they called day; and it was the third time.
14 And the Gods organized the lights in the expanse of the heaven, and caused them to divide the day from the night; and organized them to be for signs and for seasons, and for days and for years;
15 And organized them to be for lights in the expanse of the heaven to give light upon the earth; and it was so.
16 And the Gods organized the two great lights, the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night; with the lesser light they set the stars also;
17 And the Gods set them in the expanse of the heavens, to give light upon the earth, and to rule over the day and over the night, and to cause to divide the light from the darkness.
18 And the Gods watched those things which they had ordered until they obeyed.
19 And it came to pass that it was from evening until morning that it was night; and it came to pass that it was from morning until evening that it was day; and it was the fourth time.
20 And the Gods said: Let us prepare the waters to bring forth abundantly the moving creatures that have life; and the fowl, that they may fly above the earth in the open expanse of heaven.
21 And the Gods prepared the waters that they might bring forth great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters were to bring forth abundantly after their kind; and every winged fowl after their kind. And the Gods saw that they would be obeyed, and that their plan was good.
22 And the Gods said: We will bless them, and cause them to be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas or great waters; and cause the fowl to multiply in the earth.
23 And it came to pass that it was from evening until morning that they called night; and it came to pass that it was from morning until evening that they called day; and it was the fifth time.
24 And the Gods prepared the earth to bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle and creeping things, and beasts of the earth after their kind; and it was so, as they had said.
25 And the Gods organized the earth to bring forth the beasts after their kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after its kind; and the Gods saw they would obey.
26 And the Gods took counsel among themselves and said: Let us go down and form man in our image, after our likeness; and we will give them dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So the Gods went down to organize man in their own image, in the image of the Gods to form they him, male and female to form they them.
28 And the Gods said: We will bless them. And the Gods said: We will cause them to be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it, and to have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29 And the Gods said: Behold, we will give them every herb bearing seed that shall come upon the face of all the earth, and every tree which shall have fruit upon it; yea, the fruit of the tree yielding seed to them we will give it; it shall be for their meat.
30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, behold, we will give them life, and also we will give to them every green herb for meat, and all these things shall be thus organized.
31 And the Gods said: We will do everything that we have said, and organize them; and behold, they shall be very obedient. And it came to pass that it was from evening until morning they called night; and it came to pass that it was from morning until evening that they called day; and they numbered the sixth time.

Last edited:
Why do you believe that? Have you ever seen it happen? Did God create the Atlantic Ocean that way or did He use plate tectonics over millions of years?
It is a definitely a belief based upon revelation from God to his prophets and apostles. Why do you believe in evolution from one kind to another? Have you ever seen it happen? I believe that when God created the earth that the earth was one land mass. After the flood I believe the earth was divided.

Genesis 10:25
25 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother’s name was Joktan.

In my last post, Abraham 4 speaks of how God created the earth. He basically commanded the elements, and because they have intelligence, they obeyed God's commands.

It is a definitely a belief based upon revelation from God to his prophets and apostles.
I have little faith in what people tell me unless they can back it up.

Why do you believe in evolution from one kind to another? Have you ever seen it happen?
We have all seen evolution happen. Covid is a recent example. The is abundant evidence for all to see in biology, anatomy, and geology. Evolution of one 'kind' to another takes time, only a problem for YECs. Are you one of them?

I believe that when God created the earth that the earth was one land mass. After the flood I believe the earth was divided.
Geology says different. There are no known natural forces that would do what you say. I you wish to invoke some supernatural power you've disproved the OP.

In my last post, Abraham 4 speaks of how God created the earth. He basically commanded the elements, and because they have intelligence, they obeyed God's commands.
Can you command these intelligent elements? That would convince me.

Try reading this article…

Unconvincing pseudo-science. A quick scan tells me this is a rehash of debunked theories. Just about every science confirms evolution. Simple, end of story.

Unconvincing pseudo-science. A quick scan tells me this is a rehash of debunked theories. Just about every science confirms evolution. Simple, end of story.
That doesn’t surprise me.

How about this article.

That doesn’t surprise me.

How about this article.

That debate is not on the fact of evolution but the mechanism.

Here is a subsection of R. Webster Kerr's article, "Prophets or Evolution - an LDS Perspective"

Can One Species "Evolve" Into A New And Improved Species??​

The entire foundation of the theory of evolution is that one species can "evolve" into a new and improved species. The example that I frequently use is the claim of the atheists/evolutionists that humans "evolved" from bonobos or some other primate. While that claim may have been credible before the discovery of DNA, it certainly isn't credible after the discovery of DNA in 1953!!!

There are both massive physical reasons and there are massive mathematical reasons that the DNA of a new species cannot be created by modifying the DNA of an old species by the mindless accidents of evolution.

Here is an article on the physical reasons that evolution cannot be true:
Article: Changing The Length Of A DNA Strand By Evolution/Accidents Is Impossible

Here is an article on the mathematical reasons that evolution cannot be true:
Article: Permutations - The Ultimate Death Of The Theory Of Evolution

I will mention both of these articles later because they are so critical to the evolution debate. The permutation issues will also lead to the concept of the question: "where are the failures of evolution?" This turns out to be a major problem for the theory of evolution as you will see.

Drawings about the steps of how humans evolved from some other primate are beyond ludicrous!!! Today, the theory of evolution debate is not about visualizations, it is about where DNA, the sophistication of cells and putting the correct types of cells in the correct location!!

I won't dig into this subject in this article, but if humans "evolved" from bonobos, how did the cell types and the cell type locations of bonobos change into the cell types and cell type location of humans???

PONDER THIS CONCEPT CAREFULLY: COULD CELL BIOLOGISTS TODAY CONVERT A MALE AND FEMALE BONOBO INTO A MALE AND FEMALE HUMAN????

If Cell Biologists cannot do it, accidents cannot do it!!! How absurd can the theory of evolution get???

Here is a subsection of R. Webster Kerr's article, "Prophets or Evolution - an LDS Perspective"

Can One Species "Evolve" Into A New And Improved Species??​

The entire foundation of the theory of evolution is that one species can "evolve" into a new and improved species. The example that I frequently use is the claim of the atheists/evolutionists that humans "evolved" from bonobos or some other primate. While that claim may have been credible before the discovery of DNA, it certainly isn't credible after the discovery of DNA in 1953!!!

There are both massive physical reasons and there are massive mathematical reasons that the DNA of a new species cannot be created by modifying the DNA of an old species by the mindless accidents of evolution.

Here is an article on the physical reasons that evolution cannot be true:
Article: Changing The Length Of A DNA Strand By Evolution/Accidents Is Impossible

Here is an article on the mathematical reasons that evolution cannot be true:
Article: Permutations - The Ultimate Death Of The Theory Of Evolution

I will mention both of these articles later because they are so critical to the evolution debate. The permutation issues will also lead to the concept of the question: "where are the failures of evolution?" This turns out to be a major problem for the theory of evolution as you will see.

Drawings about the steps of how humans evolved from some other primate are beyond ludicrous!!! Today, the theory of evolution debate is not about visualizations, it is about where DNA, the sophistication of cells and putting the correct types of cells in the correct location!!

I won't dig into this subject in this article, but if humans "evolved" from bonobos, how did the cell types and the cell type locations of bonobos change into the cell types and cell type location of humans???

PONDER THIS CONCEPT CAREFULLY: COULD CELL BIOLOGISTS TODAY CONVERT A MALE AND FEMALE BONOBO INTO A MALE AND FEMALE HUMAN????

If Cell Biologists cannot do it, accidents cannot do it!!! How absurd can the theory of evolution get???
If you get your science from your religion you lose twice. None of this is science, sorry.

If there is a god, then its a deistic god. Caused the big bang, then left the universe to its own devices.

@onefour1
The scientific word for "kind" is "species". See the first definition in the Webster's Dictionary entry below:

species​

noun
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

spe·cies | \ ˈspē-(ˌ)shēz , -(ˌ)sēz \
plural species

Definition of species

(Entry 1 of 2)
1a: KIND, SORT
b: a class of individuals having common attributes and designated by a common namespecifically : a logical division of a genus or more comprehensive classconfessing sins in species and in number
c: the human race : human beings —often used with thesurvival of the species in the nuclear age
d(1): a category of biological classification ranking immediately below the genus or subgenus, comprising related organisms or populations potentially capable of interbreeding, and being designated by a binomial that consists of the name of a genus followed by a Latin or latinized uncapitalized noun or adjective agreeing grammatically with the genus name
(2): an individual or kind belonging to a biological species
e: a particular kind of atomic nucleus, atom, molecule, or ion
2: the consecrated eucharistic elements of the Roman Catholic or Eastern Orthodox Eucharist
3a: a mental imagealso : a sensible object
b: an object of thought correlative with a natural object

Most biological organisms are in some form of intermediate stage of evolution. That is because external / environmental pressures change over time. That is why it is common for species to have imprecise defining characteristics because evolution is ongoing. Creationers want to define biology in terms of “kinds” that were supernaturally created. This implies that all species should be clearly demarcated and that there should be a clear and universal definition of “kind” or species. Since there is not, creationism, not evolutionary theory has a problem with a supportable argument.

If you get your science from your religion you lose twice. None of this is science, sorry.
Not all science has proved to be true. It is better to go after truth. God who is the author of all truth and the one who was there when it all occurred knows all things and understands all things. I sorry but you can loose in science when it is not truth.

Not all science has proved to be true. It is better to go after truth. God who is the author of all truth and the one who was there when it all occurred knows all things and understands all things. I sorry but you can loose in science when it is not truth.
Science has procedures in place that will, over time, lead to the truth. Religion is just the opposite. Religions begin as cults, under a charismatic leader. Once the leader dies, either the cult dies or it becomes a religion that will over time generate new cults and religions. Rule of thumb, you join a cult, you are born into a religion. If religion leads to truth, why are there so many of them?

I have little faith in what people tell me unless they can back it up.

We have all seen evolution happen. Covid is a recent example. The is abundant evidence for all to see in biology, anatomy, and geology. Evolution of one 'kind' to another takes time, only a problem for YECs. Are you one of them?

Geology says different. There are no known natural forces that would do what you say. I you wish to invoke some supernatural power you've disproved the OP.

Can you command these intelligent elements? That would convince me.
What is wrong with you? You have never seen evolution from beginning to the present either. That's a lie. Are you 13.8 billion years old? No. And, you can't back it up because you haven't. In both cases, it's a matter of faith. Geology does not say different. Geology is the observation of things that have happened that we are not a witness to. You assume the organization of present earth took millions of years because the change and degree you think is constant in time. But, there is no proof it was. In fact, taking the Grand Canyon, there are other canyons that only took hours and days to move the dirt. Dating methods also haven't been proved to be time consistent. So, your belief is not proof.

1hr and 9min video and the thumbs down came within a minute or so of posting. Obviously didn't watch the video.
Gawds. Who would be dumb enough to lose an hour and 9min to watch that vid? Oh, the idiot who posted it, fair enough. If Creation theory had any validity it wouldn't be left to the whackos and weirdos, everyone would be all over it.

Wrong. A quick scan tells me this is a rehash of debunked theories. Just about every science confirms evolution. Simple, end of story.
You're lying and have nothing. There's no youtube to demonstrate spontaneous generation or abiogenesis.

Here's an scientific experiment that disproves life from non-life -- How the Scientific Method Works.

Last edited:
Here is a video that shows science is not against what is in the Bible but confirms it.

Problem is that the Christian Church has often gone against science.

Why is it now trying to say science and religion can co-exist? Because it knows that it can't keep worshipers while peddling in total lies.

It'll still keep some lies, but not all.

What is wrong with you? You have never seen evolution from beginning to the present either. That's a lie. Are you 13.8 billion years old? No. And, you can't back it up because you haven't. In both cases, it's a matter of faith. Geology does not say different. Geology is the observation of things that have happened that we are not a witness to. You assume the organization of present earth took millions of years because the change and degree you think is constant in time. But, there is no proof it was. In fact, taking the Grand Canyon, there are other canyons that only took hours and days to move the dirt. Dating methods also haven't been proved to be time consistent. So, your belief is not proof.
Proof is for mathematicians, science settles for evidence and the theory that best fits the evidence is the one that is generally accepted. What proof do you have that George Washington was our first President? Were you there?

Forum List

Back