Science can flourish only in an atmosphere of free speech

Einstein would have looked at the statistics and would have done what everyone else who is aware of you and cares enough to comment has done; laugh his ass off at your attempt at "science".
In post 11, I predicted your post in the last sentence. Like clockwork, you evaded the part about censorship, deplatforming, suppression of speech, and cancel culture, and their relationship with Einstein's quote. Go on now, post your next evasion.

- O R -

"Democrats" think saving a multitude of human lives and helping to end a multi-year global pandemic is a priority higher than whatever priority you seem to think earns ridicule for saving human lives.
If you think saving that many human lives is scorn-worthy you and I don't have a political dispute. You have an ethical lapse. Saving human lives, "kool aid"?
You need to explain how the ruination of once thriving small businesses is saving the lives of the owners of such or the science behind your notion that Covid is SO smart that it only infects those shopping at a small business or attending a kids birthday party but not those shopping at Walmart or rioting en masse.

In post 11, I predicted your post in the last sentence. Like clockwork, you evaded the part about censorship, deplatforming, suppression of speech, and cancel culture, and their relationship with Einstein's quote. Go on now, post your next evasion.
LOL...

Ignoring things that don't exist is not very hard...in fact, it's second nature.

When your blob, predictably, caught Covid, did they give him Hydroxy or something scientifically proven to remedy the symptoms?

Scientists don't care about opinions....they deal in facts. Which is why you hate them.

LOL...

Ignoring things that don't exist is not very hard...in fact, it's second nature.

When your blob, predictably, caught Covid, did they give him Hydroxy or something scientifically proven to remedy the symptoms?

Scientists don't care about opinions....they deal in facts. Which is why you hate them.
Below, you can see post 11:

"This is the difference between how lefties silence righties, and how righties silence lefties. I did not need force, censorship, deplatforming, cancel culture, or forced suppression of speech in order to silence the lefties. They are silent, at least until they come here to evade and derail."
---
I have silenced you, you cannot even demonstrate that you even read and understood the opening post. I didn't even need authority or a mod to help me silence you, I just posted something that you cannot slap down with superior logic or arguments. You can keep evading, but it will only prove my power over you. I have silenced you the real way.

Below, you can see post 11:

"This is the difference between how lefties silence righties, and how righties silence lefties. I did not need force, censorship, deplatforming, cancel culture, or forced suppression of speech in order to silence the lefties. They are silent, at least until they come here to evade and derail."
---
I have silenced you, you cannot even demonstrate that you even read and understood the opening post. I didn't even need authority or a mod to help me silence you, I just posted something that you cannot slap down with superior logic or arguments. You can keep evading, but it will only prove my power over you. I have silenced you the real way.
Yet strangely, here I sit...responding and destroying you.

Einstein would laugh his ass off at your "research".

Do you think Einstein would support suppression of conflicting ideas?

Like Hydroxy for Covid?

Gee, if it were suppressed..how did I know about it?

He would think you're an idiot for taking an anti-malarial for a viral infection...yes. He also would question the mental capacity of people who think it's a good idea...such as yourself.

Like Hydroxy for Covid?

Gee, if it were suppressed..how did I know about it?

He would think you're an idiot for taking an anti-malarial for a viral infection...yes. He also would question the mental capacity of people who think it's a good idea...such as yourself.
You think you're smart because you repeat what you're told. That's the only reason.

Meanwhile, medications sometimes work on conditions they're not designed for. For instance, I take doxycycline -- an antibiotic -- every day. I don't have any infections. I do have rosacea, an inflammatory skin disorder which is not an infection, that the doxycycline keeps in remission.

Bet you never heard that before.

Further meanwhile, there are billions of dollars to be made on the experimental vaccines that don't seem to prevent anyone from getting infected, nor do they seem to not harm people.

The hydroxycholorquine/zinc/z-pak combo has been clinically proven to be effective in treating COVID patients. But there's no money to be made on them.

You just keep repeating what you're told, and keep pretending Einstein would agree with the suppression of information.

cornman,
Einstein may have been a clever physicist, but he also knew a thing or two about the holocaust.

I don't endorse lying. But the New York State Governor's father, Mario Cuomo said the Jesuitical definition of "lie" was: to not tell the truth to anyone that is entitled to the truth. By that definition the family that sponsored Anne Frank was not "lying" when they told the brown shirts everything was fine.
I think it may be wise to attribute to dear Albert a degree of sophistication your dialogue here to fore denied.
Leave it to Einstein. He'll figure it out.

Lefties are still not commenting on the thread topic. I have silenced them.

Would Albert Einstein be impressed with all the censorship, deplatforming, suppression of speech, and cancel culture that the media and government are using to push their jab? Would he see covid and vaccine culture as scientific?

"Science can flourish only in an atmosphere of free speech."
-Albert Einstein

Forum List

Back