Science Believers

If it is a 'fact'....

Fact: known and proven true.
Correct. Evolution itself is a fact. You couldnt stop it if you tried. The Theory of Evolution explains how evolution brought us all species from a common ancestor. 6th graders know this. You would literally get laughed out of a 6th grade science class.
And the Bible explains that GOD created all the different kinds and then created man. I was taught that evolutionists believe that all species developed from a common ancestor when I was in biology in the 6th grade, but that there was no observable experimentation performed to confirm that belief ---- we were simply expected to believe their assumptions and answer the test and quizzes accordingly. And there were those among us who said, "Well if it ain't true, they couldn't teach us that..." Of course many back then were also drafted and shot at in Vietnam -------- so not everyone bought that such people were actually correct in their logic.

And to this day vast numbers of government school grads either fail to ask for the proof of evolution, or simply swear that there is proof.....which there isn't.

And when they are presented with the view that there is no proof of the theory.......why are they afraid to question exactly why it is taught as 'a fact'?
Here we see the dangers of imposed fear and ignorance with the Harun Yahya Academy grads.

Universal Law of Gravitation, how useful is it. Many would shrug there shoulders. Well if your going to the moon or even launching a satellite it is useful. Man can launch thinks into space and hit the target. All because of science and I am not talking about weird science. I am talking about proven science that if you follow the rules. it will get you to where you want to go. Improved communication between others. mixing item A with item B to make something different.

If we were to launch Trump into space and sent him to say Mars which is something that he has talked about. If it misses, then he has a new show called Lost in Space. never to be heard from again. Fortunately if we follow the laws then he will get there. He just has to call home for a ride back.

Satellites are useful as those using google map will attest to. Use it get from point A to B is useful. The usefulness is related to the ability of the user. Satellites get really good pictures of items in the universe.

Science has its limitations and there are many who would point this out. Yet it bring certainty to things that have been proven. Is it perfect, well if it was perfect then we wouldn't be having this discussion. It just gives us a starting point to grow and increase are understanding. To say if I turn left and then turn left again and then another left and make my final left turn then I will return to the same point that I started. Yet if it is snowing and pretty cold outside then I will probably stay inside.

Science allows man to have some certainty in a uncertain, wild and crazy world. How much space does the earth take up in the universe. It is such an insignificant number that one would have to wonder are we really that insignificant.

The best part if this utterly retarded, embarrassing thread is that this fool is crybabying on her quantum mechanical machine, which relies on electromagnetic theory and relativity to bring her idiotic words to our faces.
But the FACT remains that for scientific claims to be valid they must be both observable and repeatable. And while one can fabricate a computer, no one has changed the offspring (even given time and multiple births) of one species into a new unrelated and incomparable new species. And since you believe evolution could somehow account for all the diversity we see around us today, all the labs working in concert should have produced by now one new species that is totally independent from its parentage with all their educated and intellectual trial and error. How can you account for the fact that "mother nature" possesses no intelligence -------- and yet you and those in your camp are convinced the impossible is possible when you yourself cannot quickly accomplish the very same feat intellectually. The corona virus is still a virus ------ nothing more or nothing less.
Your FACTS are little more than creationist babble. The FACT is, speciation is a well documented FACT. I would suggest you review some science literature (outside of creationist websites), for the FACTS.
Your evolutionist "facts" certainly are not. And I would suggest you try to see that reason behind your existence is unrelated to random chance.

The best part if this utterly retarded, embarrassing thread is that this fool is crybabying on her quantum mechanical machine, which relies on electromagnetic theory and relativity to bring her idiotic words to our faces.
But the FACT remains that for scientific claims to be valid they must be both observable and repeatable. And while one can fabricate a computer, no one has changed the offspring (even given time and multiple births) of one species into a new unrelated and incomparable new species. And since you believe evolution could somehow account for all the diversity we see around us today, all the labs working in concert should have produced by now one new species that is totally independent from its parentage with all their educated and intellectual trial and error. How can you account for the fact that "mother nature" possesses no intelligence -------- and yet you and those in your camp are convinced the impossible is possible when you yourself cannot quickly accomplish the very same feat intellectually. The corona virus is still a virus ------ nothing more or nothing less.
Your FACTS are little more than creationist babble. The FACT is, speciation is a well documented FACT. I would suggest you review some science literature (outside of creationist websites), for the FACTS.
Your evolutionist "facts" certainly are not. And I would suggest you try to see that reason behind your existence is unrelated to random chance.
The creationist "evolution is a fraud'' argument is one best left for creationists to share among themselves.

Biological evolution is not a function of random chance but of fitness for survival. If you're going to argue against biological evolution, an important step would be for religionists to learn some basic concepts.

Forum List

Back