Schumer wants to TSA to use dogs on passengers

Dogs work

I was crossing the Mexico border one time and got thru the checkpoint with no problem.
There was a guard with a dog about 25 feet away and the dog alerted on me. I was ordered to stop and the dog circled around me then spotted on my back pocket.
I was told to empty my pocket and took out my wallet. They told me to spread out the contents of my wallet and the dog spotted on two $50 bills
The guard explained to me that drug dealers often stash their cash with their drugs and the cash will pick up the scent

So you were searched for doing absolutely nothing illegal. That is not working, that is a failure.

The Senate Majority leader, who represents New York, told a press conference in Manhattan that he had a solution for Thanksgiving travel chaos.
About 40 per cent of TSA workers are currently at risk of being fired for refusing to get the coronavirus vaccine.
Schumer has suggested using sniffer dogs to replace people at airports if the fast-approaching deadline for COVID vaccinations for all staff causes a shortage of workers.

Schumer is almost as dumb as he is dishonest and corrupt.
Anyone who has a job and health benefits can talk to a doctor to examine whether or not any given person may have issues with the vaccine.

Metadata for the general welfare!

Anyone who is Rich can simply be examined by their capitalist doctor rather than be rebels without a Cause.

Can the dogs sniff out the pure bloods? Is that where you are going? Stop fake vax passports and whatnot. Otherwise I can see no point in such silly deflection.
No, I was focused on the ignorant and stupid remarks about him.

Forum List

Back