Schumer On Administration's Israel Policy

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Riehl World View: Schumer Is Not A Graceful Rube

Schumer Is Not A Graceful Rube

Actually, I don't know if Schumer is upset because he found out what a rube he is, or if this is just cover because he's worried about his pro-Israel cred and fundraising.

... Schumer dramatically sharpened his tone on the politically conservative Jewish Nachum Segal Show today, calling the White House stance to date "counter-productive" and describing his own threat to "blast" the Administration had the State Department not backed down from its "terrible" tough talk toward Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Schumer, a hawkish ally of Israel since his days as a Brooklyn Congressman, described "a battle going on inside the administration" over Middle East policy.

"This has to stop," he said of the administration's policy of publicly pressuring Israel to end construction in Jerusalem.​

We need leaders who place the USA 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

Get Schumer and everyone else who advocates foreign entanglement out of Washington.

Get Schumer and everyone else who advocates foreign entanglement out of Washington.
Ya and Barak Hussein doing the tongue thing with the PA who kidnapped journalists and whose people celebrated and rejoiced because of the attack on America on 911 is placing the USA 1st.:cuckoo:

Barak Hussein has placed terrorists firsts, and the US, and it's allies at the bottom.

Schumer is absolutely right. Actually I wish congress was not as quiet about it.

Actually, I don't know if Schumer is upset because he found out what a rube he is, or if this is just cover because he's worried about his pro-Israel cred and fundraising.

... Schumer dramatically sharpened his tone on the politically conservative Jewish Nachum Segal Show today, calling the White House stance to date "counter-productive" and describing his own threat to "blast" the Administration had the State Department not backed down from its "terrible" tough talk toward Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Schumer, a hawkish ally of Israel since his days as a Brooklyn Congressman, described "a battle going on inside the administration" over Middle East policy.

"This has to stop," he said of the administration's policy of publicly pressuring Israel to end construction in Jerusalem.​

So what's wrong with a Democratic lawmaker disagreeing with a Democratic President? Nothing. Nevermind, I know the concept is foreign to you.

It doesn't matter what Obama says on this issue anyway. Netanyahu announced yesterday he will continue to go forward with the construction regardless of U.S. pressure. So there you have it. I think it's high time we stopped pretending to be an unbiased, independent broker of peace.

I guess you've given up on trying to be objective at all when it comes to Obama and Israel, huh Annie?

I am not objective. The way Obama treated Israel, and embraced terrorism is disgraceful, and he is an embarassment to this country.

Ya and Barak Hussein doing the tongue thing with the PA who kidnapped journalists and whose people celebrated and rejoiced because of the attack on America on 911 is placing the USA 1st.:cuckoo:

Barak Hussein has placed terrorists firsts, and the US, and it's allies at the bottom.

Schumer is absolutely right. Actually I wish congress was not as quiet about it.

Schumer places his loyalty to foreigners ahead of the US. If he or anyone else wants to help foreign countries with our tax dollars they need to emigrate to the places they want to help and start putting THEIR MONEY where there mouth is, NOT OUR MONEY.

Right now we're laying off thousands of teachers across the US because local budgets are crashing and we have these "Place America last" assholes who want to send more of our taxdollars to questionable foreign governments.

My answer to that is NO, HELL NO, and HELL F'N NO.

Shumer, Obama, and the rest of the Dem and GOP traitors in Washington who consistently send our paychecks overseas need to be run out of office and never allowed back.

Being on the side of a loyal ally of the US is america's interest.

It's Barak Hussein whose loyalty is to the enemies of the US, and is acting as a traitor.

It's Barak Hussein whose loyalty is to the enemies of the US, and is acting as a traitor.

Sending Billions of dollars from our pockets to foreign nations is in our interest? When our schools are losing teachers because there's not enough money to pay them?

I agree that Barak is a traitor, but that's no justification for Schumer and his "place America last" ilk to also be traitors.

And BTW, that "loyal" ally you're refering to has had literally hundreds of spies deported from this country, and many others arrested. They're also trying to get us to foot THEIR bill against Iran and to send OUR kids to die on Iranian soil.

We need leaders who place America and Americans 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. The rest can emigrate and start donning kevlar and jump boots if they feel so strongly about the foreigner's issues. I welcome their supporters to join them. (Fat chance of that happening, huh?)

Sending Billions of dollars from our pockets to foreign nations is in our interest? When our schools are losing teachers because there's not enough money to pay them?

I agree that Barak is a traitor, but that's no justification for Schumer and his "place America last" ilk to also be traitors.

And BTW, that "loyal" ally you're refering to has had literally hundreds of spies deported from this country, and many others arrested. They're also trying to get us to foot THEIR bill against Iran and to send OUR kids to die on Iranian soil.

We need leaders who place America and Americans 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. The rest can emigrate and start donning kevlar and jump boots if they feel so strongly about the foreigner's issues. I welcome their supporters to join them. (Fat chance of that happening, huh?)

How would it serve the U.S. interests if we allow Iran to turn Israel into a sheet of glass?

Chuck will vote for whatever Barry wants, so tell him to sit down and shut up.

unless, of course, Aipac can stir enough ruckus to make Chuck forget that he's an American politician.

...says a zionist (first) jew...

:rolleyes:

I am not objective. The way Obama treated Israel, and embraced terrorism is disgraceful, and he is an embarassment to this country.

...again, says the ISRAEL FIRST ZIONIST JEW...

:rolleyes:

How would it serve the U.S. interests if we allow Iran to turn Israel into a sheet of glass?

um, no more muslims trying to fly planes into buildings because our support for israel is so one sided that it makes a sinking titanic look like a fucking horizon?

"This has to stop," he said of the administration's policy of publicly pressuring Israel to end construction in Jerusalem.

Typical of Obama to worry about building of apartments (which they have the right to do), instead of where his attention should be and that is iran getting the bomb.

If this is genuine from Schumer? I applaud it...but then *I* don't trust him. Especially in an election year.

Or for Iran to acuire nukes and give one to Al Qaida?

Who is going to stop them other than Israel?

It was Israel that bombed the Iraqi nuclear facility in 1981 and the whole world, including the US condemned it.

Or for Iran to acuire nukes and give one to Al Qaida?

Who is going to stop them other than Israel?

It was Israel that bombed the Iraqi nuclear facility in 1981 and the whole world, including the US condemned it.

Too many ignore the role Iran has had in U.S. deaths with those they support. [ Hamas, and others]...Obama is ONE ignorant S.O B.

New Topics

Forum List

Back